Quantcast

Photo

What do you do that's bad for your health?

kate nudes never bad for anyones health

• Please log in to reply
73 replies to this topic

#26 Shannon

Shannon
  • 💦🌺 water type ♓✨

• 1618 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 May 2015 - 11:40 AM

https://vine.co/v/MgjZui2eEY6

Posts the lactose intolerant guy who drinks vodka with milk lol

#27 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 May 2015 - 01:23 PM

I ate like 15 burritos in the last week.

#28 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 May 2015 - 04:04 PM

That's not necessarily a bad thing depending on what's in them.

#29 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 May 2015 - 04:05 PM

That's not necessarily a bad thing depending on what's in them.

It was bad. Trust me.

#30 Guest_iCarly_*

Guest_iCarly_*

Posted 02 May 2015 - 05:04 PM

I smoke.

I over eat. (Supposed to be on a diet)

Have a tendency to eat foods I'm not supposed to far too often.

I drink rarely

I spend way too much time online

#31 Nymh

Nymh
  • Keeper of Secrets

• 4626 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 May 2015 - 05:49 PM

I eat things that I leave out for a day or two at a time.

I am so glad I'm not the only person who does this.  

I guess "not being a germaphobe" could be on my list.  I've only gotten food poisoning once in my life so far, so I think I'm doing ok.

I drink almost daily and smoke e-cigs.  I scratch my feet until they bleed pretty much every day (psoriasis) and I'm a picker.

#32 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 May 2015 - 05:51 PM

I guess "not being a germaphobe" could be on my list.  I've only gotten food poisoning once in my life so far, so I think I'm doing ok.

I drink almost daily and smoke e-cigs.  I scratch my feet until they bleed pretty much every day (psoriasis) and I'm a picker.

Yeah, I eat things that sit out forever and have only given myself food poisoning once.

#33 Guest_iCarly_*

Guest_iCarly_*

Posted 02 May 2015 - 08:56 PM

I do it too

#34 Karla

Karla
  • 2478 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 May 2015 - 08:58 PM

I also tend to not brush my teeth regularly, and miraculously I haven't gotten cavities.

#35 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 May 2015 - 09:00 PM

Yeah, I eat things that sit out forever and have only given myself food poisoning once.

I do it too

I feel like this is only bad if you have a sensitive GI system. If you do it regularly, your bodily will adapt and be more tolerant of it (generally).

Aka my family does this all the time.

#36 Bone

Bone
  • no

• 3638 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 May 2015 - 06:37 AM

Yesterday night I ate some chicken pakora I found under the sofa.

Posts the lactose intolerant guy who drinks vodka with milk lol

That doesn't make me white trash, it just makes me trash.

#37 CapSkylark

CapSkylark
  • 10 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 May 2015 - 08:52 AM

Just sitting (lack of physical activity).  Playing in orchestra and doing graphic arts requires me to sit down a lot, so I'm not being as active as I humanly should be.

Same problem here. Playing tuba really gives you no option but to sit. 

#38 Ali

Ali
  • Wielder of the Spork

• 3204 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 May 2015 - 08:59 AM

Gin, cigarettes, not getting enough sleep and spending too much time on the germ-riddled tube.

But I eat really well and run/swim a lot. So could be worse.

#39 Mishelle

Mishelle
  • Bitch Of The Boards

• 2245 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 May 2015 - 09:00 AM

Lately I've been eating healthier (no fast food, no sugary drinks etc) and I've cut back on drinking. I plan to stop drinking altogether.  I still smoke weed every day and I have no plans to stop. 

#40 Guest_iCarly_*

Guest_iCarly_*

Posted 03 May 2015 - 09:38 AM

Lately I've been eating healthier (no fast food, no sugary drinks etc) and I've cut back on drinking. I plan to stop drinking altogether.  I still smoke weed every day and I have no plans to stop. 

I don't really consider weed to be bad, that's just me.

But if we're counting that, I do it daily as well.

#41 Banshee

Banshee
  • 29 posts

Posted 03 May 2015 - 09:43 AM

Alcohol and eating entirely too much fried food. Living in the south, that's just how it is.

#42 pancakeface

pancakeface
  • 769 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 May 2015 - 10:54 PM

I'll list my own before interacting, basically

I'm ridiculously sedentary. I'm not even talking sitting, I lie down with my laptop to for half the day to work on things. I go on walks but I've never really done any serious and consistent exercise.

I hate that I use my phone for like an hour or 2 before I sleep. I'm sure it's terrible for my eyes and my wrists. I'm trying to cut down to half an hour and eventually not at all.

Like many others, I have issues with eating. I don't have a problem with the carbs or butter I eat but I sometimes find myself having strong cravings which makes me worry about developing dependencies for deep-frieds, commercial pastries and ice-cream. I'm pretty sure all the food in my cafeteria is loaded with msg and poor quality oil but I eat there anyway.

#43 Trichomes

Trichomes
  • 🐱 💖 🍄

• 1781 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 May 2015 - 05:27 AM

I don't really consider weed to be bad, that's just me.

But if we're counting that, I do it daily as well.

Weed isn't inherently bad, but smoking anything regularly is bad for your lungs.

As long as you're smoking, you're still inhaling carbon monoxide and other products of combustion.

Even if you aren't smoking it, being high 24/7 may have a pretty negative impact on a person's mental health.

#44 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 May 2015 - 06:51 AM

I don't have a problem with the carbs or butter

No such thing as a butter problem.

My sister also just yelled at me for accidentally leaving the gas stove on. Apparently, it's bad for our health.

#45 pancakeface

pancakeface
  • 769 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 May 2015 - 07:28 AM

No such thing as a butter problem.

My sister also just yelled at me for accidentally leaving the gas stove on. Apparently, it's bad for our health.

I actually agree in all seriousness. My only beef is that I have no access to non-cow butter, grass-fed cow butter, or organic butter which doesn't cost about 3 times the price of regular butter.

I used to do the same but I'm reformed now. Apparently even if the flame is on and therefore not at risk of gassing everyone, it's giving off a steady stream of dioxins. Correct me if I'm wrong, but don't plenty of people still have gas ring fires for heat? They even go to sleep with it, I believe.

#46 Guest_iCarly_*

Guest_iCarly_*

Posted 04 May 2015 - 08:10 AM

Weed isn't inherently bad, but smoking anything regularly is bad for your lungs.

As long as you're smoking, you're still inhaling carbon monoxide and other products of combustion.

Even if you aren't smoking it, being high 24/7 may have a pretty negative impact on a person's mental health.

I don't always smoke it. I have to use it for medical reasons. So a lot of the time I'll vape or eat it.

#47 cara

cara
  • 56/m/mexico

• 3364 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 May 2015 - 11:41 AM

I think smoking is the absolute worse and contradicting to my lifestyle thing that I do. I've never been to a gym so I don't work out but I absolutely love hiking. I've done some pretty intense hikes (9+ hours) and the climbing kills me and I can just see my black smokers lungs shriveling up inside me. I think trying to quit has proven to be the hardest thing I've ever had to do because I really do love to smoke. Vaping has helped me reduce but I always find an excuse to smoke instead.

I think being stressed is the second worse thing that I do. I recently got a breakout of those nasty cold sores in my mouth from stress. I pick my lips constantly and bite the insides of my mouth so they get bloody and sometimes infected. I blame it almost entirely on the fact that I work all week and go to school all weekend. Only two more months of that, though!

#48 Emily

Emily
  • Wonder Woman

• 6508 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 May 2015 - 11:45 AM

Drink all the coffee, smoke cigarettes, drink soda. 

I don't really drink soda anymore though. It's just on occasion but I still hate that I drink it at all just because of how much sugar is in it. 

I think being stressed is the second worse thing that I do. I recently got a breakout of those nasty cold sores in my mouth from stress. I pick my lips constantly and bite the insides of my mouth so they get bloody and sometimes infected. I blame it almost entirely on the fact that I work all week and go to school all weekend. Only two more months of that, though!

This. I bite the inside of my mouth too. Definitely stress. 

#49 pancakeface

pancakeface
  • 769 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 May 2015 - 06:29 PM

Downfall of me as well. Not quite 15, but easily near that number.

#50 Cyo

Cyo
  • Pauly D

• 2561 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 May 2015 - 08:18 AM

I constantly crave cigarettes when I'm not with my girlfriend, but when I'm with her I don't want them at all. Not really bad for my health except for the stress I suppose.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: kate nudes, never bad for, anyones health

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users