Best way to not get Frozen?

• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

#1 Limeh

Limeh
  • 169 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 May 2015 - 11:33 AM

I'm brand new to Abrosia and I was wondering what's the best way to not get frozen?

I'm currently using it with all default values (8-10sec refresh)

Should I take breaks during the day rather than leaving it on for 24 hours a day?

#2 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 May 2015 - 11:37 AM

I'd take breaks. Who sits at a computer for 24 hours refreshing? People need sleep, food, bathroom breaks.

The defaults on Abrosia have been tested and are considered safe. We wouldn't set defaults that weren't safe. 

#3 Limeh

Limeh
  • 169 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 May 2015 - 11:39 AM

I'd take breaks. Who sits at a computer for 24 hours refreshing? People need sleep, food, bathroom breaks.

The defaults on Abrosia have been tested and are considered safe. We wouldn't set defaults that weren't safe. 

Okay thanks a bunch. So would it be dangerous to down it to around 7-8? I know that if I refresh at 5 second intervals I get rs banned quite a bit.

Also which main shops does this go to by default? How many shops is it shopping at?

Are there extra functions for premium members?

Edited by Limeh, 01 May 2015 - 11:40 AM.

#4 Alexiel

Alexiel
  • Sieg Zeon!

• 2043 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 May 2015 - 11:39 AM

Go to video store of choice. Find the Disney section. Look at it, but don't pick it up. Tell yourself "no, it's not worth it. you deserve better." walk away with something good in your hands like Donnie Darko or Southland Tales or I Heart Huckabees. If all else fails, pick it up, throw it against the wall and yell "YOU DONT OWN ME" and run away in the opposite direction. Let it go! Let it go! Turn away and slam the door!

#5 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 May 2015 - 11:42 AM

Go to video store of choice. Find the Disney section. Look at it, but don't pick it up. Tell yourself "no, it's not worth it. you deserve better." walk away with something good in your hands like Donnie Darko or Southland Tales or I Heart Huckabees. If all else fails, pick it up, throw it against the wall and yell "YOU DONT OWN ME" and run away in the opposite direction. Let it go! Let it go! Turn away and slam the door!

I want to punch you in the face for that comment. No, just no. 

It's been over a year, stop. Now. 

Okay thanks a bunch. So would it be dangerous to down it to around 7-8? I know that if I refresh at 5 second intervals I get rs banned quite a bit.

Also which main shops does this go to by default? How many shops is it shopping at?

Are there extra functions for premium members?

7-8 seconds is fine. I believe Abrosia just visits random shops as default. You can chose your own shop by making a list. Also, you may not actually getting banned, as the shops auto clear, which sometimes confuses Abrosia if they all clear at the same time. It checks multiple shops and assumes that if they're all empty, you're banned. You can disable the ban checker however if you wish.

Yes, there are premium features. With advanced membership or above, you can change all the settings to whatever you want, chose your own shops without using a list...

Here's our FAQ to Abrosia: 

http://www.neocodex....sked-questions/

#6 Limeh

Limeh
  • 169 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 May 2015 - 11:43 AM

I want to punch you in the face for that comment. 

7-8 seconds is fine. I believe Abrosia just visits random shops as default. You can chose your own shop by making a list. 

Yes, there are premium features. With advanced membership or above, you can change all the settings, chose your own shops without using a list...

Okay thanks I will probably get the premium since it's only like $5.00 a month.

I use this bot on my main account which is why I'm a bit worried but I feel like with all bots people get frozen for being idiots.

I love disney!

#7 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 May 2015 - 11:48 AM

Okay thanks I will probably get the premium since it's only like $5.00 a month.

I use this bot on my main account which is why I'm a bit worried but I feel like with all bots people get frozen for being idiots.

I love disney!

That's one of our top reasons as to why people get frozen. They were stupid. I've used this bot on my main for nearly three years now. 

#8 Limeh

Limeh
  • 169 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 May 2015 - 11:50 AM

That's one of our top reasons as to why people get frozen. They were stupid. I've used this bot on my main for nearly three years now. 

Probably a dumb question but why does it switch to igloo when you get a RS ban?

#9 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 May 2015 - 11:53 AM

Probably a dumb question but why does it switch to igloo when you get a RS ban?

Because if you still want to buy stuff, and you can't because you're banned from the main shops, you can still buy items at the igloo, and some people enjoy that and actually do that when they get RS banned.

Also, there's a setting for that under "igloo AB settings". If you don't like it doing that, just uncheck the box that says "enable Igloo Garage Sale ABer". 

#10 Limeh

Limeh
  • 169 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 May 2015 - 12:01 PM

Another question, how do people get Shell accounts? Would they need to make the account using a proxy and then let it sit there for 3 months?

#11 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 May 2015 - 12:03 PM

Another question, how do people get Shell accounts? Would they need to make the account using a proxy and then let it sit there for 3 months?

You can make your own (using a proxy for safety), or you can buy one on our TP here, but you need 10 posts and a week of membership to see that. Many of our members sell accounts. 

#12 Limeh

Limeh
  • 169 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 May 2015 - 12:04 PM

Oh alright guess I'm waiting for a week xD

I'm assuming the Igloo function is in general not working since I read the post below.

Should I switch over to the attic?

Edited by Limeh, 01 May 2015 - 12:05 PM.

#13 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 May 2015 - 12:07 PM

Oh alright guess I'm waiting for a week xD

I'm assuming the Igloo function is in general not working since I read the post below.

Should I switch over to the attic?

The attic is broken and has been since JumpStart bought neopets from Viacom. 

#14 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 May 2015 - 12:08 PM

I want to punch you in the face for that comment. No, just no. 
It's been over a year, stop. Now. 

Just let it go...

#15 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 May 2015 - 12:09 PM

Just let it go...

I'm so done with all of you right now. 

#16 Goblinoid

Goblinoid
  • 120 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 May 2015 - 12:11 PM

I'm so done with all of you right now. 

The cold never bothered me anywaaaay

#17 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 May 2015 - 12:13 PM

tumblr_myzumcrxdN1snmxo5o1_400.gif

Anyway, the best way to not get frozen is to not play Neopets at all even a little bit. 

#18 Limeh

Limeh
  • 169 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 May 2015 - 12:45 PM

Is there anyway to get less restock bans? I've hit 2 in the past 2 hours lol

Also sometimes it thinks I'm restock banned when I'm actually not

Edited by Limeh, 01 May 2015 - 12:49 PM.

#19 Alexiel

Alexiel
  • Sieg Zeon!

• 2043 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 May 2015 - 12:49 PM

Is there anyway to get less restock bans? I've hit 2 in the past 2 hours lol

It sounds like you might be getting false bans due to the shops periodically emptying completely out.

If you go to Settings > Program Settings > then Main Shop Settings tab:

mkersh.jpg

^Should help with that. :)

Edited by Alexiel, 01 May 2015 - 12:49 PM.

#20 Limeh

Limeh
  • 169 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 May 2015 - 07:29 PM

It sounds like you might be getting false bans due to the shops periodically emptying completely out.

If you go to Settings > Program Settings > then Main Shop Settings tab:

mkersh.jpg

^Should help with that. :)

Thanks a bunch there's some really great support on these forums it's pretty amazing!

I keep getting RS banned when I'm using 6-10 second refresh time is there a better way to get around this?

#21 Amadeus

Amadeus
  • 135 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 May 2015 - 09:15 PM

Increase your times. RS bans occur when the system thinks you're refreshing too fast and/or too quickly. 

#22 Guest_iCarly_*

Guest_iCarly_*

Posted 01 May 2015 - 11:20 PM

I've been ABing on and off for quite a few years.

I've never been frozen once for it. (I did get frozen for stupidly high scores from score sending though.)

You want to look at it this way. It's better safe than sorry.

It's better to miss certain items, than it is to risk your account. You won't get insanely rich this way, but you will spare your account, and sometimes make a few mil a week.

Don't get discouraged if you miss a lot of items right away. We all miss them sometimes.

#23 pancakeface

pancakeface
  • 769 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 May 2015 - 01:53 AM

I reread that and nearly burst out laughing the second time

Make use of scheduled times. Just in case you forget. Establish a system that reflects your daily routine. It makes sense to have different levels of activity on the weekend as well as different days (maybe you take 2 hours off in the evening to go yoga or whatever). Also, take a gradual approach, don't go crazy at stamps or magic or whatever. Maybe shop there with slow times at first and over a few months slowly improve your speed and your profits. This will reflect an actual learning curve as opposed to learning to RS out of no where and more likely to get yourself frozen

#24 majestictuna

majestictuna
  • 60 posts

Posted 02 May 2015 - 07:08 AM

Best ways to not get frozen: 

1. Don't move to either of the Arctics.
  2. Don't lock yourself in a giant, commercial freezer.
  3. Wear layers (i.e. coat, sweatshirt, long sleeve, etc.) when it's cold.
  4. I'm sure there's more, but that's a start!

Ok. I give you all permission to punch me in the face now! *squeezes eyes shut*

#25 poofka

poofka
  • 84 posts

Posted 21 May 2015 - 08:46 PM

Quick question, is it okay to have the game bots run while I use Abrosia or is that no good?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users