• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

#1 Shannon

Shannon
  • 💦🌺 water type ♓✨

• 1618 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 May 2015 - 09:03 PM

There's not much to preface this with other than by saying that I'm obviously nosy as fuck.

Feel free to answer honestly or be a complete smartass.

1. Do you fold or scrunch your toilet paper?
  2. How long does it take you to shower?
  3. Do you have any phobias? What are they?
  4. What's the last sentence you said to someone (besides a Codexer)?
  5. What's the worst insult you've ever received?
  6. Describe yourself in five words.
  7. Do you like the sound of your own voice?
  8. What's your most used excuse for things?
  9. Last video you watched?
  10. Do you have any weird food habits? What are they?
  11. Who is your unconventional celebrity crush?
  12. What's an embarrassing story from your childhood?
  13. The last thing that made you cringe?

#2 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9253 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 May 2015 - 09:11 PM

Do you fold or scrunch your toilet paper?

Fold. It's proper.

How long does it take you to shower?

5-10 minutes. I have the same boring routine that I do every time.

Do you have any phobias? What are they?

Success.

What's the last sentence you said to someone (besides a Codexer)?

To Turnip: "is there a phobia for success?"

What's the worst insult you've ever received?

"Pimply-faced bastard" when I wouldn't sell some dweeb cigarettes.

Describe yourself in five words.

Big fat fucking anime lover.

Do you like the sound of your own voice?

Blech.

What's your most used excuse for things?

2lazy4u

Last video you watched?

SLIGHTY NSFW

Do you have any weird food habits? What are they?

I hate veggies. Does that count?

Who is your unconventional celebrity crush?

"Weird" Al Yankovic.

What's an embarrassing story from your childhood?

Didn't want to do a French project in the 5th grade. Kidnapped my sister and hid in a forest hoping to dodge school and not have to present. Cops were called and I was discovered by my mom later on. The family was "disappointed" in my antics.

The last thing that made you cringe?

Hearing my own voice.

#3 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 May 2015 - 09:21 PM

Fold. I scrunched(?) once when I was about 10 and got poop in my hand. No more scrunching since then.

3 songs.

YES. I have a huge phobia of the sea.

What's the last sentence you said to someone (besides a Codexer)?

"Sorry, I farted."

I don't remember.

Funny, shy, smart, awesome and modest. :p

No D:

"I'm feeling sick."

Last video you watched?

Pasta with black beans. This is a thing I got from my grandma, and she got it from his grandfather.

None comes to my mind, but I'm pretty sure I have some.

I once tried to knock on a door in school while they were having class. I got caught lol

The girl in my class that looks like @Shannon. Oh my, her questions...

#4 Shannon

Shannon
  • 💦🌺 water type ♓✨

• 1618 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 May 2015 - 09:29 PM

The girl in my class that looks like @Shannon. Oh my, her questions...

At least she's hot  ;)

#5 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 May 2015 - 09:30 PM

At least she's hot  ;)

She is, indeed. As I told you before, she doesn't look like you at all, it was just the first impression... ;)

#6 Shannon

Shannon
  • 💦🌺 water type ♓✨

• 1618 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 May 2015 - 09:32 PM

She is, indeed. As I told you before, she doesn't look like you at all, it was just the first impression... ;)

Damn bro you cold

#7 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 May 2015 - 09:34 PM

Damn bro you cold

Hahaha jk, you look better than her.

#8 Shannon

Shannon
  • 💦🌺 water type ♓✨

• 1618 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 May 2015 - 09:35 PM

Hahaha jk, you look better than her.

I'm gonna need you to take a stealth pic next time you see her

#9 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 May 2015 - 09:36 PM

I'm gonna need you to take a stealth pic next time you see her

Even better, I'll get one from her facebook :p

#10 Alexiel

Alexiel
  • Sieg Zeon!

• 2043 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 May 2015 - 09:36 PM

• Do you fold or scrunch your toilet paper?

Fold

• How long does it take you to shower?

30-35 minutes... due to lack of hot water

• Do you have any phobias? What are they?

Arachnophobia, Agoraphobia, Ophidiophobia, Acrophobia, Autophobia

• What's the last sentence you said to someone (besides a Codexer)?

I'd add a splash of Worcestershire Sauce.

• What's the worst insult you've ever received?

Don't remember.

• Describe yourself in five words.

Always late to the party.

• Do you like the sound of your own voice?

Oh gods no.

• What's your most used excuse for things?

You only live once. 

• Last video you watched?

• Do you have any weird food habits? What are they?

Sriracha. On EVERYTHING.

• Who is your unconventional celebrity crush?

Danica McKellar  :wub: 

• What's an embarrassing story from your childhood?

No.

• The last thing that made you cringe?

1z3b9ld.jpg

Edited by Alexiel, 05 May 2015 - 09:38 PM.

#11 Keil

Keil
  • Above Average Mediocrity

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 May 2015 - 09:38 PM

1. Do you fold or scrunch your toilet paper? Scrunch.
  2. How long does it take you to shower? At most 10 minutes, closer to 8
  3. Do you have any phobias? What are they? Slow, complete decapitation and (discovered most recently) talking to people I've been avoiding for a long time.
  4. What's the last sentence you said to someone (besides a Codexer)Love you, too.
  5. What's the worst insult you've ever received? You're impossible to understand.
  6. Describe yourself in five words. Sanguine, Amiable, Terse, Avant-garde, Nervy. 
  7. Do you like the sound of your own voice? Oh fuck no. At least not my natural speaking voice.
  8. What's your most used excuse for things? "I apologize but I have a previous time commitment at that date."
  9. Last video you watched? 
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RNErl-e4DXA
  10. Do you have any weird food habits? What are they? I don't break Kit Kats into thinner bars. I unwrap the whole bar and bit as is. If I have salad, I would normally bring the plate or bowl closer to my mouth to eat.
  11. Who is your unconventional celebrity crush? Neil Degrasse Tyson, Miguel de Cervantes, and Flo.
  12. What's an embarrassing story from your childhood? I said to Bill Clinton to his face that he looked like my dead uncle when he was presenting at the university my Mom taught at.
  13. The last thing that made you cringe?  A young woman nailed both her nipples to a plank of wood and a man snapped his penis into a mousetrap within a time span of 20 seconds.

#12 Turnip

Turnip
  • woomy woomy manmenmi!!

• 2511 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 May 2015 - 09:41 PM

Fold!!!! Yeah

Heck uh it depends on what I'm doing :p 20 minutes if I'm just shampooing, conditioning and body washing but it can take me forever if I'm shaving my legs hhhhahah

Um uh maybe?? I can't think of anything >w>

What's the last sentence you said to someone (besides a Codexer)?
I don't have any phobias do I? (To Elin irl)

I can't remember any of the insults that have been thrown at me!! I've gotten some pretty bad shit so I guess it's a good thing that I don't remember :p

Inaudible loser who likes art

Damn straight I do B)) I kinda wanna get into voice acting but no one cares about English voice actors who aren't Tara Strong so I don't think I'll bother + I'm too quiet anyways

I'll do it later!! *forgets seconds later*

Last video you watched?
Same video Elin watched :3c The one before that was a nsfw music video lol

Thanks to mom forcing me to be a vegetarian straight from birth I have a lot of trouble eating most meats D: It fucking sucks and its really inconvenient!!!! Food place doesn't have a vegetarian option? Guess I'll have to eat somewhere else (inconvenient if I'm with other people). "Oops I forgot you were vegetarian!!/I didn't know any vegetarians were coming sorry lol" every time I visit anyone ever. Stuff like that. And I really wanna eat meat because I've seen some delicious-looking meals but most of the time I straight up can't eat it. The flavours are just too overpowering and I can't eat it >.<

Also I can't stand tomato chunks in pasta sauce :V If it isn't as smooth as a baby then I'll more than likely sit there and pick some of the bits out lmao

Does Hatsune Miku count as a celebrity? :3c

In 4th grade (thankfully after school) I bent down to pick something up and my jeans ripped right on my butt like in that one Spongebob episode!!! It was horrible but I don't think anyone saw hahah

A dude I know made a pretty sexist comment on a thing so that was Totally Fun

#13 Guest_iCarly_*

Guest_iCarly_*

Posted 05 May 2015 - 09:41 PM

1. Do you fold or scrunch your toilet paper? - scunch
  2. How long does it take you to shower? - depends on how much hot water there is
  3. Do you have any phobias? What are they? - bees, corpses, zombies, small clustered holes
  4. What's the last sentence you said to someone (besides a Codexer)? - I love you too.
  5. What's the worst insult you've ever received? - Will not post that :p
  6. Describe yourself in five words. - Weird, antisocial, meme, strange, odd.
  7. Do you like the sound of your own voice? - no
  8. What's your most used excuse for things? - I have autism leave me alone
  9. Last video you watched? - Probably some lets play
  10. Do you have any weird food habits? What are they? - Way too many to name
  11. Who is your unconventional celebrity crush? - Liara T'Soni. Because why not?
  12. What's an embarrassing story from your childhood?  - No :p
  13. The last thing that made you cringe? - Seeing ants all over my room

#14 Bee

Bee
  • 1169 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 May 2015 - 10:18 PM

• Do you fold or scrunch your toilet paper?  Fold.
  • How long does it take you to shower?  My hot water does not run out, so I get out when I start to prune. In a rush though, 5 minutes.
  • Do you have any phobias? What are they?  I'm scared of spiders and failing. I've always been an overachiever.
  • What's the last sentence you said to someone (besides a Codexer)?  'You don't worry about it.'
  • What's the worst insult you've ever received?  Er, I really don't get offended, so I tend to miss when people are trying to insult me. I honestly do not know.
  • Describe yourself in five words.  OCD, nerd, extroverted introvert, kind, oblivious
  • Do you like the sound of your own voice?  Yes.
  • What's your most used excuse for things?  'I just got back from work.'
  • Last video you watched?  Penny Dreadful
  • Do you have any weird food habits? What are they?  Yes. I can only eat a small amount of meat before I start asking for veggies. I also only eat vegetarian pizzas.
  • Who is your unconventional celebrity crush?  I don't have one?
  • What's an embarrassing story from your childhood?  I shat myself in a class full of my peers  :blush:
  • The last thing that made you cringe?  The massive needle shoved in my arm when I went to give blood yesterday.

#15 pancakeface

pancakeface
  • 769 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 May 2015 - 10:32 PM

1. Do you fold or scrunch your toilet paper? I use a bidet
  2. How long does it take you to shower? Anywhere from 10 minutes to an hour depending on how serious I am about getting clean.
  3. Do you have any phobias? What are they? I'm not sure if they count as phobias if they aren't debilitating. I'm quite disturbed by germs and will have ghost itches after I touch something I suspect is unsanitary.
  4. What's the last sentence you said to someone (besides a Codexer)? "There's no need to be polite, if you don't feel comfortable vouching for somebody then you shouldn't"
  5. What's the worst insult you've ever received? I don't think I've been insulted to my face for quite a while. The last one was along the lines of "friendless freak" I guess.
  6. Describe yourself in five words. Any way the wind blows...
  7. Do you like the sound of your own voice? I don't know the sound of my voice accurately? It's alright but it could be better.
  8. What's your most used excuse for things? I'm tired
  9. Last video you watched? No clue, can't remember the last thing I watched
  10. Do you have any weird food habits? What are they? I eat sandwiches and pizza with a knife and fork,
  11. Who is your unconventional celebrity crush?
    Spoiler
  12. What's an embarrassing story from your childhood?
  13. The last thing that made you cringe? Reading something about poop and straws on neocodex

Edit: 10 and 13

Edited by argonate, 06 May 2015 - 09:19 PM.

#16 Karla

Karla
  • 2478 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 May 2015 - 10:35 PM

Oh this will be interesting...

1. Do you fold or scrunch your toilet paper? I fold mine.  Why on earth would anyone scrunch it. :C
  2. How long does it take you to shower? About 5-8 minutes.  15 if I'm shaving/creaming my legs.
  3. Do you have any phobias? What are they? Bees. :C
  4. What's the last sentence you said to someone (besides a Codexer)? "I don't want any strawberries!"
  5. What's the worst insult you've ever received? A viola teacher called me a loser and said that I shouldn't be playing the instrument.  Technically he was right, but it still stung. :(
  6. Describe yourself in five words. I'm an art loving loser.
  7. Do you like the sound of your own voice? No.  I think it's annoying, and I don't even sound my age.
  8. What's your most used excuse for things? "I'm tired."
  9. Last video you watched? "MAY THE BREAD BE WITH YOU | Starch Wars" by Jacksepticeye
  10. Do you have any weird food habits? What are they? I like to eat fruits, but stay away from veggies because they give me a gag feeling.
  11. Who is your unconventional celebrity crush? Idina Menzel since her Wicked days.
  12. What's an embarrassing story from your childhood? Too many to name.  One I can think of on the top of my head was when I wandered around a public swimming pool naked.
  13. The last thing that made you cringe? Reading an article that advertised sexy lingerie made specifically for men.  So many man bulges :C

#17 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 May 2015 - 10:44 PM

1. Do you fold or scrunch your toilet paper? Fold, I'm a lady like that. Like to make sure no fingers touch my asshole.
  2. How long does it take you to shower? At most 10 mins, I'm so used to getting out of bed at 4am, jumping in the shower, getting out, getting changed and running out the door for work that I barely shower for longer. Get in, wash, get out. Super efficient.
  3. Do you have any phobias? What are they? Yes. my kids dying before me.
  4. What's the last sentence you said to someone (besides a Codexer)I guess I'll see ya again tomorrow mate, bright and early (to my work colleague after work today).
  5. What's the worst insult you've ever received? You're such a cunt sometimes.
  6. Describe yourself in five words. Hard-working, family-man, outgoing, selfless, bogan.
  7. Do you like the sound of your own voice? No. I don't HATE it, but I dislike it.
  8. What's your most used excuse for things? Can't/Couldn't be fucked.
  9. Last video you watched? Salem S02E05
  10. Do you have any weird food habits? What are they? Not that I know of....
  11. Who is your unconventional celebrity crush? Hugh Jackman. Guy's a stud.
  12. What's an embarrassing story from your childhood? This one time, whilst sleeping, I had to go pee, got up in the middle of the night, walked to (what I thought was) the toilet (was actually my chest of drawers containing all of my clothes) and proceeded to relieve myself. Needless to say, my parents weren't very happy and I was super embarrassed.
  13. The last thing that made you cringe? Seeing a needle being pushed up under someones big toe nail. FUCK THAT SHIT.

#18 pancakeface

pancakeface
  • 769 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 May 2015 - 10:50 PM

inb4 the war between folders and scrunchers is reignited

#19 Goblinoid

Goblinoid
  • 120 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 May 2015 - 11:11 PM

1. Do you fold or scrunch your toilet paper? Fold, unless I'm feeling impatient I guess?
  2. How long does it take you to shower? 15 minutes-ish. 
  3. Do you have any phobias? What are they? BUGS/SPIDERS AAAAAAH seriously I can handle everything and anything else. Just no creepy crawlies. 
  4. What's the last sentence you said to someone (besides a Codexer)Good night (or somesuch), to my boyfriend. 
  5. What's the worst insult you've ever received? "I don't think you're really depressed." Yeah, erm, I'm totally faking it and ruining my own life for no reason. Fuck off.
  6. Describe yourself in five words. Short sleepy ass Asian chick
  7. Do you like the sound of your own voice? Bleah, no I have a voice that gets lost easily in crowds and goes high-pitched when loud. It annoys me. D:
  8. What's your most used excuse for things? "I was tired/sick."
  9. Last video you watched? La La La by Naughty Boy. I've watched it several times now because it was unexpectedly good/intriguing. 
  10. Do you have any weird food habits? What are they? I didn't notice it until my bf pointed it out, but I take drinks with repeated tiny sips (which apparently looks quite silly) instead of long draughts like normal people.
  11. Who is your unconventional celebrity crush? Not too unconventional, but Tom Hiddleston (as Loki) and Avi (bassist of Pentatonix). THAT BASS VOICE
  12. What's an embarrassing story from your childhood? I actually can't think of one right now haha.
  13. The last thing that made you cringe? Seeing this link on my feed on Facebook. So. Much. No. 

#20 Prisca

Prisca
  • Clouded Liberty

• 2494 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 May 2015 - 02:18 AM

i enjoyed reading these!

1. Do you fold or scrunch your toilet paper? A bit of both... i start to fold and then get greedy. 
  2. How long does it take you to shower? like 30mins... shower time= alone time (usually)
  3. Do you have any phobias? What are they? Cockroaches.. and poop.
  4. What's the last sentence you said to someone (besides a Codexer)Say "Hi" to everyone for me. :)
  5. What's the worst insult you've ever received? hm, i'm not sure. I guess i either blocked it out or moved on.
  6. Describe yourself in five words. Cautious, caring, blunt, aggressive, competitive.
  7. Do you like the sound of your own voice? No, it is high and irritating.
  8. What's your most used excuse for things? "Yer, we will have to do that soon"
  9. Last video you watched? a mother trying to dress her twin babies in pjs.
  10. Do you have any weird food habits? What are they? I seriously dislike eating hot AND cold foods at the same time/from the same bowl (brownie and ice-cream); I use my cutlery in the wrong hands.
  11. Who is your unconventional celebrity crush? I dont have one (how unconventional is that!?) lol
  12. What's an embarrassing story from your childhood? Usually it was when i was 'subtly' trying to be noticed for whatever reason.. never ended well.
  13. The last thing that made you cringe? Reading @Albatross #13 lol

this was fun! great idea @Shannon :)

#21 Guest_Kate_*

Guest_Kate_*

Posted 06 May 2015 - 04:40 AM

1. Do you fold or scrunch your toilet paper? Fold. 
  2. How long does it take you to shower? I usually bathe, only shower when I am in a hurry, so like 15mins tops.
  3. Do you have any phobias? What are they? Feet. Touching. Me. 
  4. What's the last sentence you said to someone (besides a Codexer)? "Awwww are you tired baby?" To Paisley lol
  5. What's the worst insult you've ever received? I don't really remember, I try not to dwell. 
  6. Describe yourself in five words. Awkward, Friendly, Creative, Spontaneous, Quiet.
  7. Do you like the sound of your own voice? Not really. (I said "Um.. not really" out loud just to make sure)
  8. What's your most used excuse for things? "Sorry, the kids are cranky today"
  9. Last video you watched? I forgeeeeet
  10. Do you have any weird food habits? What are they? I like to put bbq sauce on cheetos. 
  11. Who is your unconventional celebrity crush? Ellen Degeneres? Idk.
  12. What's an embarrassing story from your childhood? Too many to bother. 
  13. The last thing that made you cringe? @Alexiel lmfao

☀ All houses have these, they let light in. On July 29th the 10th version was released. â˜€

#22 talbs

talbs
  • 4084 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 May 2015 - 04:50 AM

The last thing that made you cringe?  A young woman nailed both her nipples to a plank of wood and a man snapped his penis into a mousetrap within a time span of 20 seconds.

Someone else was watching Tosh I see.

#23 Guest_Kate_*

Guest_Kate_*

Posted 06 May 2015 - 04:57 AM

1. Do you fold or scrunch your toilet paper? Fold, I'm a lady like that. Like to make sure no fingers touch my asshole.
  2. How long does it take you to shower? At most 10 mins, I'm so used to getting out of bed at 4am, jumping in the shower, getting out, getting changed and running out the door for work that I barely shower for longer. Get in, wash, get out. Super efficient.
  3. Do you have any phobias? What are they? Yes. my kids dying before me.
  4. What's the last sentence you said to someone (besides a Codexer)I guess I'll see ya again tomorrow mate, bright and early (to my work colleague after work today).
  5. What's the worst insult you've ever received? You're such a cunt sometimes.
  6. Describe yourself in five words. Hard-working, family-man, outgoing, selfless, bogan.
  7. Do you like the sound of your own voice? No. I don't HATE it, but I dislike it.
  8. What's your most used excuse for things? Can't/Couldn't be fucked.
  9. Last video you watched? Salem S02E05
  10. Do you have any weird food habits? What are they? Not that I know of....
  11. Who is your unconventional celebrity crush? Hugh Jackman. Guy's a stud.
  12. What's an embarrassing story from your childhood? This one time, whilst sleeping, I had to go pee, got up in the middle of the night, walked to (what I thought was) the toilet (was actually my chest of drawers containing all of my clothes) and proceeded to relieve myself. Needless to say, my parents weren't very happy and I was super embarrassed.
  13. The last thing that made you cringe? Seeing a needle being pushed up under someones big toe nail. FUCK THAT SHIT.

OMG SALEM IS GREAT!!

#24 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 May 2015 - 06:09 AM

1. Do you fold or scrunch your toilet paper? it's a frunch or a scold - a mixture of folding and scrunching.
  2. How long does it take you to shower? depends what I'm doing: just washing my body 10 minutes, hair/body 15 minutes, shaving only 15 minutes, shaving and washing 30 minutes, extra curricular activities add 5-10 minutes on whatever.
  3. Do you have any phobias? What are they? Heights, Spiders and big bugs, committment.
  4. What's the last sentence you said to someone (besides a Codexer)? "Just start doing it, it doesn't matter." (work related)
  5. What's the worst insult you've ever received? hmmm I don't know, I don't really take insults personally anymore so I usually just laugh.
  6. Describe yourself in five words. ginger. quiet. smart. reserved. honest.
  7. Do you like the sound of your own voice? nope
  8. What's your most used excuse for things? i'm tired.
  9. Last video you watched? on youtube? I have no idea probably something random from reddit
  10. Do you have any weird food habits? What are they? I like ranch on my pizza (idk I've been told this is weird) I dont think I have any weird habits.
  11. Who is your unconventional celebrity crush? Seth Rogan
  12. What's an embarrassing story from your childhood? I once thought I was home alone and I was sitting on my floor and I let out a huge fart that was really loud. My room was above the living room. And later I went downstairs only to find that my mom was home and heard everything. She then likes to tell this story to any guy I date, and told everyone at my wedding reception.
  13. The last thing that made you cringe? Frodo pooping in the kitchen.

#25 talbs

talbs
  • 4084 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 May 2015 - 07:50 AM

1. Do you fold or scrunch your toilet paper? Fold.
  2. How long does it take you to shower? 10 minutes.
  3. Do you have any phobias? What are they? I am not extremely scared of anything but I don't really like snakes.
  4. What's the last sentence you said to someone (besides a Codexer)? "I'll take care of it"
  5. What's the worst insult you've ever received? Who knows. I've heard em all.
  6. Describe yourself in five words. Reserved, Intelligent, Dependable, Genuine, Respectful
  7. Do you like the sound of your own voice? Absolutely not.
  8. What's your most used excuse for things? I don't make excuses. If I don't want to do something, I simply decline.
  9. Last video you watched? Stephen Curry's MVP Acceptance Speech
  10. Do you have any weird food habits? What are they? I am really plain. I don't like condiments. I'm like a child.
  11. Who is your unconventional celebrity crush? Margot Robbie, Elisha Cuthbert, Adriana Lima. (Not unconventional, but all I got).
  12. What's an embarrassing story from your childhood? I don't vividly remember any, but I am sure I pooped my pants a time or two.
  13. The last thing that made you cringe? Watching a guy put his penis in a mousetrap on Tosh last night. Ouch.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: tmi, tell me ur secret, quiz

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users