• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

#1 Padme

Padme
  • Tofu Tatas

• 1687 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 May 2015 - 08:22 PM

Since I worked on my favourite day of the week (May 4th) I didn't put up a Star War's questionnaire... I think I'll be doing that on Monday if I don't get called into work :)

I found some intrusive 'get to know you' questions that I have on my phone! Here's 6(ish) of them!! Feel free to answer a few or all of them :) :) :) 

1. Where haven't you been yet that you still want to see? (Pick only one place, and why)

2. Do you wake up first or open your eyes first?

3. What is the most romantic thing someone has done for you?

4. What is something romantic you want someone to do for you?

5. 5 people (dead or alive) to have to dinner? What would you discuss? What would you eat?

6. What's something you do differently than most?

HAPPY WEEKEND :D TGIF

tumblr_nnntnn1LQG1si3gq6o1_400.gif

#2 blue

blue
  • doge

• 2048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 May 2015 - 08:33 PM

The real question is why is your avatar broken?

#3 Padme

Padme
  • Tofu Tatas

• 1687 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 May 2015 - 08:42 PM

The real question is why is your avatar broken?

Unlock it at a certain level. 

#4 redlion

redlion
  • I don't exist!

• 12072 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 May 2015 - 09:02 PM

Unlock it at a certain level.

Requires Neocodex Gold.

#5 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 May 2015 - 09:08 PM

1. Where haven't you been yet that you still want to see? (Pick only one place, and why)

Bora Bora. It's simply gorgeous.

I don't know what you mean by this (probably because of language barriers), but I think I open my eyes first?

Nothing.

Nothing, I wouldn't like that. I feel really uncomfortable lol I prefer to be the one doing something romantic.

5. 5 people (dead or alive) to have to dinner? What would you discuss? What would you eat?

My grandma, her parents and my grandpas (all dead). I'd just listen to their stories. I only met two of them, and they had such amazing life lessons, I would sit all day just to listen to them. I miss that. We would eat Italian food because yes.

I like to practice my burping skills. I can burp some words, but I want to be able to burp at least small sentences.

#6 Padme

Padme
  • Tofu Tatas

• 1687 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 May 2015 - 09:19 PM

Bora Bora. It's simply gorgeous.

I don't know what you mean by this (probably because of language barriers), but I think I open my eyes first?

Nothing.

Nothing, I wouldn't like that. I feel really uncomfortable lol I prefer to be the one doing something romantic.

My grandma, her parents and my grandpas (all dead). I'd just listen to their stories. I only met two of them, and they had such amazing life lessons, I would sit all day just to listen to them. I miss that. We would eat Italian food because yes.

I like to practice my burping skills. I can burp some words, but I want to be able to burp at least small sentences.

I want to go to Bora Bora too (especially after the DeFranco honeymoon SO STUNNNG) but the sun is so strong i'd be a crisp :(

Ya language barrier maybe but I think you understood it :) I love hearing peoples life stories and when someones had a long full life it makes for a really cool time travel conversation. 

I used to burp the alphabet and the national anthem. I have skillz. 

#7 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 May 2015 - 09:22 PM

I want to go to Bora Bora too (especially after the DeFranco honeymoon SO STUNNNG) but the sun is so strong i'd be a crisp :(

Ya language barrier maybe but I think you understood it :) I love hearing peoples life stories and when someones had a long full life it makes for a really cool time travel conversation. 

I used to burp the alphabet and the national anthem. I have skillz. 

Yeah, that made me even more interested hahaha sun would be a problem to me too :/ #palepeopleproblems

What I don't understand is how can someone wake up without opening their eyes?
I can burp the alphabet too, but our national anthem is ridiculously big, so no chance on that :p

#8 Keil

Keil
  • Above Average Mediocrity

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 May 2015 - 09:35 PM

The Gantherbein Summit because I missed it the first time around due to health reasons and my family initially forbade me to even attempt something so dangerous.

My pillow or the wall because I sleep on my stomach. If not, probably my phone before the alarm clock goes off.

I don't process love to realize when something romantic happens to me. Probably hold me in their chest while I was crying hysterically and let me fall asleep soonafter.

Give me a piggy back ride home on a night for some reason left me incapacitated to do myself.

1. Neil Degrasse Tyson

2. The unnamed teenage mastermind behind ISIS

3. My Pharmacology professor

4. Codex person #1 whom I refuse to disclose

5. Codex person #2 whom I refuse to disclose

Discussion Topics:

-Is the world worth saving?

-How do we effectively trivialize the mental cages and matters we lock ourselves into and overcome similar issues in the future?

-Who among us to rule the world?

-Where do we go from here?

Food

-Chicken Pot Pie/Vegetarian Lasagna

-All preferential liquor and spirits

I picture peoples' demise the moment before they tell me their name. It doesn't have to be certain death(though it happens often). It can be a mentally abusive relationship, abandonment, financial stress, lack of self-worth or failure to leave a legacy.

#9 Padme

Padme
  • Tofu Tatas

• 1687 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 May 2015 - 09:45 PM

The Gantherbein Summit because I missed it the first time around due to health reasons and my family initially forbade me to even attempt something so dangerous.

My pillow or the wall because I sleep on my stomach. If not, probably my phone before the alarm clock goes off.

I don't process love to realize when something romantic happens to me. Probably hold me in their chest while I was crying hysterically and let me fall asleep soonafter.

Give me a piggy back ride home on a night for some reason left me incapacitated to do myself.

1. Neil Degrasse Tyson

2. The unnamed teenage mastermind behind ISIS

3. My Pharmacology professor

4. Codex person #1 whom I refuse to disclose

5. Codex person #2 whom I refuse to disclose

Discussion Topics:

-Is the world worth saving?

-How do we effectively trivialize the mental cages and matters we lock ourselves into and overcome similar issues in the future?

-Who among us to rule the world?

-Where do we go from here?

Food

-Chicken Pot Pie/Vegetarian Lasagna

-All preferential liquor and spirits

I picture peoples' demise the moment before they tell me their name. It doesn't have to be certain death(though it happens often). It can be a mentally abusive relationship, abandonment, financial stress, lack of self-worth or failure to leave a legacy.

I feel like a tool that I don't know that summit... I'm sorry :(

I think most of us see romance in hindsight... it's hard to grasp while it's happening.

I do love piggy back rides and giving them is my fav so long as I can manage the weight.

I need to know who these people are.... PLS tell me on snapchat and also give me a piece of lasagna =3 

What would my demise be?

#10 Keil

Keil

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 May 2015 - 09:51 PM

I feel like a tool that I don't know that summit... I'm sorry :(
I think most of us see romance in hindsight... it's hard to grasp while it's happening.
I do love piggy back rides and giving them is my fav so long as I can manage the weight.

I need to know who these people are.... PLS tell me on snapchat and also give me a piece of lasagna =3
What would my demise be?

Nah, if I told anyone the two Codex people, it would say a lot about who I am as a person and there are some things I'll never admit.

I can't say your demise because a part of the process is meeting the person face to face. I could say what I thought when I met Snannon and Woody, but that's a different story.

But if I had to guess, you would first veer off a highway ramp and land into a pillow factory on fire--you being conflagrated, not the pillow factory.

#11 Alexiel

Alexiel
  • Sieg Zeon!

• 2043 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 May 2015 - 12:14 AM

Akihabara, Japan - it's literally geek heaven on Earth

I wake up first. Most often in the middle of a dream my conscious kicks in, followed by the need to use the facilities which actually kick open my eyes. Will lay there, near thoughtless, staring at the ceiling a few moments before the rest of my body wakes up and feels like moving.

wk4dvo.jpg

A half dozen roses (non-red or yellow), a gram of kine bud, and *censored for content*  :shutup:

J.R.R. Tolkien, Stephen King, Neil Gaiman, Tracy Hickman, and R.A. Salvator - pretty much anything and everything literature related from the writing process to influences in modern day society/pop culture. Comics, anime, movies, etc.

Probably do a round or two of Dungeons & Dragons.

Eat authentic Chicago style deep dish pizza and Mountain Dew, of course. lol

I whip my hair back and forth. I whip my hair back and forth.

I probably spend more time playing out different scenarios for how any situation (immediate or other) could happen than I do actually living in the real world.

Some days anyways.

Sometimes I'll play out countless conversations with my wife (or whomever) right next to me before I settle on one (which may or may not be one of the imagined.)

Before I post I'll reread and edit even the simplest of posts because I have a tendency to word/phrase things... weird.
Sometimes I'll edit a post 5+ times before posting and another 3+ after the fact until I'm absolutely certain it's correct (enough) or I'm too mentally exhausted to keep playing with it.

Edited by Alexiel, 09 May 2015 - 12:15 AM.

#12 Shannon

Shannon
  • 💦🌺 water type ♓✨

• 1618 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 May 2015 - 07:21 AM

Greece! My grandfather was from Corinth, Greece and I know I still have some extended family there I want to meet. Would be absolutely amazing to see where he was from and to visit tons of Greek landmarks.

Honestly, no clue. Probably wake up, because sometimes I wake up still in my dream and won't let myself open my eyes until my dream is over.

Honestly, I've never had someone do something romantic for me. Step it up, fuckboys

I'm not looking for anything fancy. All I want is for someone to want to be around me and love me and tell me that they do.

Quentin Tarantino to discuss film and whatever else comes up. We'll eat whatever he wants, and I'll wear closed-toe shoes bc I'm not about that foot fetish life.

Amal Clooney to discuss everythiiiing. She's such an amazing woman and I want to hear more about her thoughts and ideas. We'd probably eat at an Italian restaurant, drinking the finest wine and laughing about how men think they're better than women.

JJ Abrams so I can grill him about Lost and find out what the fuck he was thinking with the end of the series. We'd eat sushi and I'd get him drunk enough to reveal Star Wars plot secrets.

A Nepalese Sherpa to talk about his life and to learn what his hopes and dreams are for him and his people. I would buy him whatever food he'd want and do everything I can to make him comfortable and happy.

I'm gonna cheat for this last one and say I want a round table with like 12 dead people who are important in both history and pop culture. I'll have tons of questions for all of them and everyone could jump into the convo when they felt like it. We'd eat at an international buffet bc idk who the fuck is coming and I want everyone to feel at home.

I kind of make my home wherever I am at the moment. Whenever I travel, the hotel immediately becomes my home and I call it that. I'm completely in my element when I'm exploring a new country or city. Experiencing new adventures and meeting new people is second-nature to me.

#13 Bone

Bone
  • no

• 3638 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 May 2015 - 07:38 AM

1. Antarctica
  2. Wake up (?)
  3. sent me a picture of their pussy (cat)
  4. give me a pussy (cat)
  5. Hitler, Stalin, Pol Pot, Bin Laden, and Netanyahu. I'd want them to discuss/attempt to justify their actions. We'd have pizza
  6. Unless I'm reading fiction, I almost never read linearly. I'll skip around between the first (and sometimes last) sentences/lines of paragraphs/sections and sort of intuitively pick sections to read from there. It's hard to explain. Sometimes I just read from the end to the beginning.

#14 CaptainDantes

CaptainDantes
  • 1104 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 May 2015 - 09:45 AM

Australia. I've wanted to go since first grade when we were assigned pen pals haha. I want to eat a roo burger, hang out with LIVE kangaroos, SCUBA the Great Barrier Reef, see a concert in the Sydney Opera House, and just generally enjoy it!

Def wake up first. Takes me a while to finally open my eyes.

Ummm...no one has ever done anything romantic for me. I don't mind though - not really in to that. Not that it wouldn't be appreciated.

Now that I said what I said in question 3 - I actually would love to have a girl invite me over for a home cooked meal and even be cliche with a candle. Might be the only time I'd actually enjoy drinking wine.

Robert E. Lee (my research indicates he's not the jackass history books make him out to be), Leonardo Da Vinci, One of the 3 hundred spartans, Albert Einstein, and the best Translator in the world. I don't think I'd steer the conversation anywhere, just see where it goes on its own. And we'd def eat a big-ass steak. If any of them are vegetarian, they can leave.

I treat my friends well.

#15 Karla

Karla
  • 2478 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 May 2015 - 10:08 AM

Oh boy!  More questionares! :D

Africa.  I wanna go on a Safari trip.

Open my eyes first?  I don't recall how I wake up in the morning. :p

Nothing.  I've been single all my life. *forever alone*

Asking me out would be a good start.

Barack Obama, Miley Cyrus, Felix Kjellberg, Lauren Faust, and Mark Zuckerberg.

What's we'd say:

Spoiler

What we'd eat: Sugar Honey Iced Tea

Have common sense.

#16 Risey

Risey
  • 90 posts

Posted 09 May 2015 - 10:31 AM

Europe. Because... Europe. Or British Columbia. I can't pick just one!

I... don't... know? Both? It depends?

My bf got on his knee and confessed his feelings for me and went off on this long epic speech about how much I meant to him and how great his life is since I've come along. T'was very touching. ^^

I've never gotten a bouquet of flowers from a guy. Maybe a few handpicked ones, but I love bouquets. I dry the flowers and use them for art and decoration and such. So, even though it's kind of a cliche romantic gesture, it's something I would actually really really love every once in a while. My mother buys me flowers for my birthday and such. She is an angel!

I dunno. But we would eat high-quality sushi.

I mind my own business, and don't care what people think of me, for the most part. I'd like to think of myself as a free spirit. I don't think I have the desires or embarrassments of the average person's ego.

Edited by Risey, 09 May 2015 - 10:32 AM.

#17 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9253 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 May 2015 - 11:55 AM

More like TMIF.

Japan. Notably Akihabara. So many arcades and boy's love normal person goods.

Usually wake up first, and I'm confused because I'm still half asleep and half dreaming.

Alarm clock? Nah it's a bomb and I have no idea how to turn it off.

Talked to me.

Spoiler

wakarimansenlol

I own a Wii U.

#18 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 May 2015 - 12:24 PM

England - to site-see and have mind-blowingly great sex

wake up

nothing

love me unconditionally

@Jess @Shannon @Padme @Emily @Tauriel we would gossip about codex and eat junk food.

Life

#19 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 May 2015 - 12:34 PM

I think you know what's coming.

Spoiler

#20 Keil

Keil

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 May 2015 - 12:48 PM

@Satsuki Legitmate question: If Loki in the movie franchise was played by Nicholas Cage instead of Tom Hiddleston and in turn Tom Hiddleston played Hawkeye instead, which Avenger character would you like better?

#21 Shannon

Shannon
  • 💦🌺 water type ♓✨

• 1618 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 May 2015 - 01:08 PM

5 people (dead or alive) to have to dinner? What would you discuss? What would you eat?

@Jess @Shannon @Padme @Emily @Tauriel we would gossip about codex and eat junk food.

I'm so down. I'll bring the pizza

#22 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 May 2015 - 01:21 PM

@Satsuki Legitmate question: If Loki in the movie franchise was played by Nicholas Cage instead of Tom Hiddleston and in turn Tom Hiddleston played Hawkeye instead, which Avenger character would you like better?

Hm...it depends on how Nick Cage would play Loki. I like both Tom and Loki. I guess I like Tom's acting as Loki, he brings the character to life so well. I'd still like Tom the person even if it was Nick Cage playing Loki, but for me to change from Loki to Hawkeye, it would depend on the acting and how the character is brought to life. 

#23 Gnome

Gnome
  • Alpha As Fuck

• 1054 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 May 2015 - 11:24 AM

Tokyo, Japan. It just looks interesting and the culture is something that I absolutely love. 

I definitely open my eyes first and then wake up almost right after. Morning person to the max!

I get bi-weekly/weekly letters. Just the thought of getting a note in the mail is just so romantic to me. A little reminder that someone you care about is also thinking about you. 

A day just for me and my favorite things. Baseball game, favorite dinner, stupid stuff like that would make me fall hard. 

The first set of power rangers. Why they always wore their suit colors and we would be at Ernie's juice bar. 

Give it my all. If I have something in my brain or something I like to do. I try my hardest to be the best or pretty good at it. Failure is not an option for me. Once a project is started there is no stopping me from achieving my goals. 

#24 MozzarellaSticks

MozzarellaSticks
  • 272 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 May 2015 - 04:35 PM

Antarctica. My dream vacation is a cruise with less than 100 people there so we can land.

I don't...I don't even know. I never thought of this.

Come back later to my work to ask me out with a cute note I had to solve. But it turns out he had a girlfriend. Not sure what that says.

Bring me a mozzarella stick bouquet.

My grandparents, all four of them. Not really caring about the fifth, and I want to discuss their feud. Also get my grandmas' delicious food again.

Oh God I have a lot of quirks. It's bad. I don't want to get into it.

Edited by mermaiden, 10 May 2015 - 04:36 PM.

#25 Padme

Padme
  • Tofu Tatas

• 1687 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 May 2015 - 01:50 PM

I realized I didn't answer these... wow I'm a failure.

Wow why did I ask this?!!? I think I would probably have to go with Hawaii. I want to do the Haiku Steps hike really badly and watch the sunrise. 

I wake up first, sometimes I do open my eyes really suddenly but usually i wake up and think and try to finish my dream.

Let me go. 

Not let go of me. heh.

I won't name names for four people to protect their privacy but I'd invite my 2 friends and their deceased siblings so they could say good bye properly. No one should say 'I hate you' as their last good bye to a loved one. Then we'd eat pizza and discuss all the great, silly, loving times we had together.

I am pretty average so I think I do everything the same as others. I guess I don't kill bugs and most people do... so there's that.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: questionaire, padme, im a freak

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users