Photo

How do you gain MAD hit points

• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

#1 egghead101

egghead101
  • 8 posts

Posted 10 May 2015 - 05:44 AM

Well I have been training like hell and the most I have ever gotten was about 73hp within a week only to look and see that some people get 600,800 and now I see someone have gotten 1026. How the HELL can you get that much points, could some one point me in the right direction please. Take a look at this:  http://battlepedia.j...top_pets&page=1

Attached Files

#2 Outsider

Outsider
  • THE YOOYUNATER

• 2103 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 May 2015 - 05:51 AM

Neggs and Birthday Cupcakes essentially. Looks like they may have used the cakes from the NC Mall or something.

Edited by Outsider, 10 May 2015 - 06:26 AM.

#3 iKate

iKate
  • Cat Lady

• 1707 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 May 2015 - 07:11 AM

If you're talking about gaining a lot of stats in a short amount of time: duping is (was) a possibility. I duped almost 200 birthday cupcakes. There are a lot of people who duped a lot of stat increasing neggs etc too.

But the lab ray mostly gives out a lot of hit points too.

Edited by iKate, 10 May 2015 - 07:13 AM.

#4 egghead101

egghead101
  • 8 posts

Posted 10 May 2015 - 07:54 AM

Did alot of lab and still no where near that amount of increase and I though they got rid of the duped items. Well back to the old training school. Btw with that amount of increase would that not look suspicious? Just asking

#5 iKate

iKate
  • Cat Lady

• 1707 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 May 2015 - 07:57 AM

Did alot of lab and still no where near that amount of increase and I though they got rid of the duped items. Well back to the old training school. Btw with that amount of increase would that not look suspicious? Just asking

How old is that pet? And no, a lot of accounts with duped suaps etc are still fine (as far as I know).

I don't think they track cupcakes, it's a no trade item. I really hope they don't because it was on my main lol.

Edited by iKate, 10 May 2015 - 07:58 AM.

#6 egghead101

egghead101
  • 8 posts

Posted 10 May 2015 - 08:12 AM

I to bought a suap for 28mil and only realise that it was duped when someone mailed me. It was my main and I changed my pet into a grarrl and feed it to him I just could not risk my main being premium and all.

#7 egghead101

egghead101
  • 8 posts

Posted 10 May 2015 - 08:51 AM

It was bought in the AUCTION  reported it and it was my lost nothing ever happened  28mil down the drain  

#8 Cervios

Cervios
  • 29 posts

Posted 13 May 2015 - 02:54 AM

If you have enough hp cupcakes to feed your pet twice a day (assuming it's already bloated/very) that's already  70hp a week with lab ray, training and any possible lucky faerie quests I can imagine breaking 100hp a week wouldn't be too hard

#9 coreyguns

coreyguns
  • 13 posts

Posted 15 May 2015 - 09:23 PM

some people buy the faerie quest cookie and training cookie and combine that with feeding and lab ray. 

#10 ninjaweeb

ninjaweeb
  • 91 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 May 2015 - 07:26 AM

I read that spamming the 'submit' button when you train can help you get more. (I haven't confirmed yet, I don't really train super actively)

#11 GomeS

GomeS
  • 122 posts

Posted 18 May 2015 - 07:35 AM

If you have enough hp cupcakes to feed your pet twice a day (assuming it's already bloated/very) that's already  70hp a week with lab ray, training and any possible lucky faerie quests I can imagine breaking 100hp a week wouldn't be too hard

Where we find these hp cupcakes?

#12 iKate

iKate
  • Cat Lady

• 1707 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 May 2015 - 07:50 AM

Where we find these hp cupcakes?

He probably means birthday cupcakes. You can get those when it's your pet's birthday.

#13 GomeS

GomeS
  • 122 posts

Posted 18 May 2015 - 07:57 AM

He probably means birthday cupcakes. You can get those when it's your pet's birthday.

But is unable to buy, right?

#14 iKate

iKate
  • Cat Lady

• 1707 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 May 2015 - 08:02 AM

But is unable to buy, right?

Yes. But you can easily create a birthday pet list yourself with for example the pets on lost.quiggle. It takes at least a couple of hours though (if you want a pet for every day of the year) so idk if it's worth it :p 

#15 GomeS

GomeS
  • 122 posts

Posted 18 May 2015 - 08:13 AM

Yes. But you can easily create a birthday pet list yourself with for example the pets on lost.quiggle. It takes at least a couple of hours though (if you want a pet for every day of the year) so idk if it's worth it :p

Hum...  I see.

#16 iKate

iKate
  • Cat Lady

• 1707 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 May 2015 - 08:37 AM

Hum...  I see.

Haha you're welcome :p 

#17 GomeS

GomeS
  • 122 posts

Posted 20 May 2015 - 06:10 AM

If you're talking about gaining a lot of stats in a short amount of time: duping is (was) a possibility. I duped almost 200 birthday cupcakes. There are a lot of people who duped a lot of stat increasing neggs etc too.

But the lab ray mostly gives out a lot of hit points too.

Sounds good to me , but how to do duping?

#18 iKate

iKate
  • Cat Lady

• 1707 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 May 2015 - 08:10 AM

Sounds good to me , but how to do duping?

It's fixed now, you can't dupe things anymore. But double feeding still works, spam the button when feeding a cupcake or whatever to your pet.

#19 Ghartun

Ghartun
  • 233 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 May 2015 - 09:28 AM

Sorry but are the cakes/cupcakes still available?

#20 iKate

iKate
  • Cat Lady

• 1707 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 May 2015 - 10:37 AM

Sorry but are the cakes/cupcakes still available?

Do you mean birthday cupcakes? You can still get them when it's your pet's birthday yes. (on the pet lookup page)

#21 GomeS

GomeS
  • 122 posts

Posted 20 May 2015 - 01:26 PM

It's fixed now, you can't dupe things anymore. But double feeding still works, spam the button when feeding a cupcake or whatever to your pet.

My pets are always in neolodge so I didn´t know that  :o

Thank you ,  now I 'm going to feed them every day :D

#22 Jaglever

Jaglever
  • 32 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 May 2015 - 02:17 PM

Like some already said, spam feeding is kind of like duping for foods that can increase stats (birthday cakes, neggs, etc.).

#23 iKate

iKate
  • Cat Lady

• 1707 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 May 2015 - 10:37 PM

My pets are always in neolodge so I didn´t know that  :o

Thank you ,  now I 'm going to feed them every day :D

You're welcome. If you do it every day make sure your pet is not full or it might not work :)

#24 GomeS

GomeS
  • 122 posts

Posted 21 May 2015 - 03:53 AM

You're welcome. If you do it every day make sure your pet is not full or it might not work :)

I fed it now and it worked. But now it's swollen and I have to wait a while to feed again . I'm love this bug

I fed it now and it worked. But now it's swollen and I have to wait a while to feed again . I'm love this bug

I fed it my pet and it worked. But now it's full and I have to wait a while to feed again . I'm love this glitches :D

Thanks again :p

#25 driz

driz
  • 27 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 May 2015 - 06:05 PM

Is there a specific page you have to go to on your pet's birthday to get this? I don't know if I've ever gotten one of these lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users