Quantcast

Photo

Does TnT even really look at the scores when they review scores now?

• Please log in to reply
89 replies to this topic

#51 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 May 2015 - 12:37 PM

I sent it maybe 2 weeks ago and it said they would review it. I've seen the highscores for the game being beat every now and then.

With that game if the score is over a certain amount, it'll get  reviewed, but it'll never get accepted. It's either 3k or 4k I think. 

#52 bigdix

bigdix
  • 150 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 May 2015 - 01:06 AM

I guess I'll go get the excat same score as those on the gold. Though even then it might not get through since I'm fairly sure Jumpstart just rolls a d20 to see if a score gets accepted.

#53 AngelicDarkness

AngelicDarkness
  • 53 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 May 2015 - 04:19 AM

Sounds like SS is a lot safer, good news for when I want to go for those trophies :)

#54 iKate

iKate
  • Cat Lady

• 1707 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 May 2015 - 08:16 AM

Sounds like SS is a lot safer, good news for when I want to go for those trophies :)

AoB is way safer than SS. With the AC it's better to use SS, but with game trophies I recommend AoB :) It's easy to make a mistake with SS. (and AoB is fun! )

Edited by iKate, 22 May 2015 - 08:16 AM.

#55 AngelicDarkness

AngelicDarkness
  • 53 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 May 2015 - 10:17 AM

AoB is way safer than SS. With the AC it's better to use SS, but with game trophies I recommend AoB :) It's easy to make a mistake with SS. (and AoB is fun! )

Thank you for the tip, I can certainly understand the risk. I'll have to look into that :)

#56 Savasana

Savasana
  • 121 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 May 2015 - 10:26 AM

I have never, and probably will never, understand how to set up and do AoB.

#57 iKate

iKate
  • Cat Lady

• 1707 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 May 2015 - 10:38 AM

The images of the AoB guide are broken (so it's useless and couldn't find another one) but if you have windows I advise you to download this program: http://www.neocodex....ts-aob-scanner/ It's really easy to use (and there's also an explanation on how to use it) :) You can also download the AoB scanner master list so you don't have to fill in the codes yourself.

Edited by iKate, 22 May 2015 - 10:41 AM.

#58 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 May 2015 - 12:17 PM

If you have a mac, there's an alternative to CE that's much better and easier to use. It's called Bit Slicer and here's the guide for it:

http://www.neocodex.... +slicer +guide

#59 Limeh

Limeh
  • 169 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 May 2015 - 12:49 PM

Let me explain how to use Cheat Engine it's very simple.

1. Install Cheat Engine (http://cheatengine.org/)

2. Choose which game you want to AoB (For example we will use "200m Peanut Dash" (http://www.neocodex....0m-peanut-dash/)

3. Install Firefox (I find this to be easier than Chrome)

4. Login to Neopets and choose "200m Peanut Dash" press "Play" and wait for the game to load

5. Open Cheat Engine as Admin

6. Click glowing computer icon in top left of the screen

7. Scroll list until you find plugin container (there will probably be 2)

8. Double click either of them (attach to process)

9. Change "Value Type" (Located under "Scan Type") to "Array of Bytes"

10. We will use the "Power Doesn't Decrease AoB Code: 60 9a 01 2f 03 a2"

11. Copy 60 9a 01 2f 03 a2 into the empty box beside the "Hex" checkbox.

12. Press "First Scan" if something comes up in the box on the left side you found a code. If not, switch the process to the other plugin container and try again.

13. When you get something on the left side (it can be multiple) select them all and then press the "red arrow"

14. Select all the values you added to the lower box and right click. Then choose "Change Record/Value" copy and paste the new code "60 9a 01 24 01 a2" then press Okay.

15. Star the game.

#60 Savasana

Savasana
  • 121 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 May 2015 - 12:53 PM

Let me explain how to use Cheat Engine it's very simple.

1. Install Cheat Engine (http://cheatengine.org/)

2. Choose which game you want to AoB (For example we will use "200m Peanut Dash" (http://www.neocodex....0m-peanut-dash/)

3. Install Firefox (I find this to be easier than Chrome)

4. Login to Neopets and choose "200m Peanut Dash" press "Play" and wait for the game to load

5. Open Cheat Engine as Admin

6. Click glowing computer icon in top left of the screen

7. Scroll list until you find plugin container (there will probably be 2)

8. Double click either of them (attach to process)

9. Change "Value Type" (Located under "Scan Type") to "Array of Bytes"

10. We will use the "Power Doesn't Decrease AoB Code: 60 9a 01 2f 03 a2"

11. Copy 60 9a 01 2f 03 a2 into the empty box beside the "Hex" checkbox.

12. Press "First Scan" if something comes up in the box on the left side you found a code. If not, switch the process to the other plugin container and try again.

13. When you get something on the left side (it can be multiple) select them all and then press the "red arrow"

14. Select all the values you added to the lower box and right click. Then choose "Change Record/Value" copy and paste the new code "60 9a 01 24 01 a2" then press Okay.

15. Star the game.

I will try this next week...

Thank you!

#61 GetJinxed

GetJinxed
  • Reckless Cheater

• 1423 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 May 2015 - 05:47 PM

Interesting. Today i was testing some stuff with SS on a side account of mine just want to see if they'll go through xD

#62 Antares

Antares
  • 46 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 May 2015 - 06:31 PM

I bet they don't look at the tables it all! Hahaha

#63 GetJinxed

GetJinxed
  • Reckless Cheater

• 1423 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 May 2015 - 07:41 PM

Hope not  :lol2: Would be a good chance to get some trophies. Any idea how long they take to review a score? 

#64 GetJinxed

GetJinxed
  • Reckless Cheater

• 1423 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 May 2015 - 08:34 PM

They have been taking longer lately. Some of my scores take a week to be accepted o.O

As long as they're accepted that's what matters right?  :lol2:

Edit: Seems like they did accept my SS score xD Ahaha

Edited by mbox1000, 26 May 2015 - 06:00 AM.

#65 glutena

glutena
  • 28 posts

Posted 31 May 2015 - 08:04 AM

They have been taking longer lately. Some of my scores take a week to be accepted o.O

I know right? Even when I don't cheat, sometimes, scores take weeks... and then sometimes it gets rejected or I don't even hear back about the review @.@ 

#66 akatsukibug

akatsukibug
  • 28 posts

Posted 31 May 2015 - 11:13 PM

Ah this sounds like good news, might scoresend some more these days. :D

#67 Chuuya

Chuuya
  • 134 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 June 2015 - 12:31 AM

Free trophies? I'm going to try on a different account first just in case

#68 GetJinxed

GetJinxed
  • Reckless Cheater

• 1423 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 June 2015 - 12:54 AM

They are reviewing quite fast. Takes me 1-2 days at most. Managed to get 3 trophies  :lol2: 1 on my main 2 on my side. Gonna stop for a good while otherwise i'll get the banhammer  :rolleyes:

#69 IamDaniel

IamDaniel
  • 197 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 June 2015 - 05:48 AM

For me as long as it's not an abnormally high score (within the range of top 10) then it should be safe.

Got a few game trophies just because I really wanted them badly

#70 BEDDOEDv

BEDDOEDv
  • 287 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 July 2015 - 09:43 AM

I've put up a few high scores and get the reviewed message (by using CE) only to be told it is accepted each and every time...

who knows what tnt do anymore, if they do anything at all anymore. it would be cool if they dont but i can't see that

#71 kadoatie

kadoatie
  • 284 posts

Posted 02 August 2015 - 08:40 PM

I haven't seen anyone get frozen for score sending in quite a while.. seems the monitors are only going after people with stolen pets or whatever.

#72 Prisca

Prisca
  • Clouded Liberty

• 2494 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 August 2015 - 11:55 PM

I haven't seen anyone get frozen for score sending in quite a while.. seems the monitors are only going after people with stolen pets or whatever.

There are a lot of 1m accounts with LOTS of trophies on them at the moment lol. Tnt certainly don't appear too concerned by game scores right now. Travel safe though.

#73 Sehunie

Sehunie
  • 96 posts

Posted 03 August 2015 - 12:44 AM

If you get the trophy, does it mean you're accepted? Or do you actually receive a message that you are accepted?

My score was being reviewed as I was aiming for a golden trophy but I received a bronze trophy today u.u

I agree with AoB being a lot safer than SS, it's better to play the game yourself as to be familiar with the waiting time before sending the score.

Edited by Sehunie, 03 August 2015 - 12:44 AM.

#74 iKate

iKate
  • Cat Lady

• 1707 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 August 2015 - 01:33 AM

If you get the trophy, does it mean you're accepted? Or do you actually receive a message that you are accepted?

My score was being reviewed as I was aiming for a golden trophy but I received a bronze trophy today u.u

I agree with AoB being a lot safer than SS, it's better to play the game yourself as to be familiar with the waiting time before sending the score.

Yes that means you're accepted. Normally you should receive a nm saying the score is accepted too though.

#75 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 August 2015 - 04:02 AM

You got a bronze because others bumped you off the gold range, it sucks :(

And sometimes you don't receive a NM, it happens every once in a while but it's normal and nothing to be worried about.

Congrats on your trophy!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users