#77 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 June 2015 - 06:21 PM

Tagging all participants

Spoiler

I was PMed all of your old PMs from @Shannon, but I only used it to verify the previous weeks (up to Week 3) that she posted in the OP.

Please create a new PM with me, title should just be TBL and in the message post which number you were assigned for this competition.

If you haven't sent in your Week 5 weight/measurements to Shannon yet, instead PM them to me. You have 24 hours for it to count for Week 5.

I want to STRESS that for the remainder of the competition you do NOT create new PMs for new weight measurements for each week. I ain't playing around.

No, I do not have Snapchat. No, I will not accept your weight without photo evidence in the PM even if you did 'stay the same weight', idgaf.

If you were having a personal convo with Shannon I would suggest you create a new PM with her because if you continue chatting in the old PM then I will be notified, not that I really care but you might.

Now get your asses going!

omg now I have to do something or blue will judge me

#78 FelisNoctua

FelisNoctua
  • 657 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 June 2015 - 07:36 PM

Diyell_zpsflao3la4.gif

AYE DRILL INSTRUCTOR SERGEANT BLUE! :D

Edited by FelisNoctua, 22 June 2015 - 07:39 PM.

#79 blue

blue
  • doge

• 2048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 June 2015 - 08:46 PM

Diyell_zpsflao3la4.gif

AYE DRILL INSTRUCTOR SERGEANT BLUE! :D

Wtf is up with the pants? lol

Blue's Boot(y) Camp!

#80 Guest_iCarly_*

Guest_iCarly_*

Posted 22 June 2015 - 11:35 PM

Aw crap I don't even know what's going on

#81 Cass

Cass
  • Stronteigenwijs

• 1560 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 June 2015 - 12:54 AM

Oh dear, I only just read what happened what happened to you Shan! :( Stay safe and get well soon!

Oh man I am so psyched about continuing healthy-stuff now :D After a week of eating absolute junk on our trip, I FINALLY convinced my husband we should eat healthy together. I'd been trying to eat healthy earlier of course but when he's sitting next to you binging McDonalds it's crazy hard lol. And now he doesn't only support my healthy journey, he'll actively participate with me :yahoo: That's a huge win right there.

Other than that, I'll get measuring this midday so I have no idea what the damage is lol.

#82 FelisNoctua

FelisNoctua
  • 657 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 June 2015 - 07:52 AM

Oh dear, I only just read what happened what happened to you Shan! :( Stay safe and get well soon!

Oh man I am so psyched about continuing healthy-stuff now :D After a week of eating absolute junk on our trip, I FINALLY convinced my husband we should eat healthy together. I'd been trying to eat healthy earlier of course but when he's sitting next to you binging McDonalds it's crazy hard lol. And now he doesn't only support my healthy journey, he'll actively participate with me :yahoo: That's a huge win right there.

Other than that, I'll get measuring this midday so I have no idea what the damage is lol.

WOO! Getting the spouse involved can be HARD, but I hear it's one of the best ways to stay on track! You're less likely to sabotage each other of you're BOTH working towards a goal! :D

#83 pancakeface

pancakeface
  • 769 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 June 2015 - 05:52 PM

Tagging all participants

Spoiler

I was PMed all of your old PMs from @Shannon, but I only used it to verify the previous weeks (up to Week 3) that she posted in the OP.

Please create a new PM with me, title should just be TBL and in the message post which number you were assigned for this competition.

If you haven't sent in your Week 5 weight/measurements to Shannon yet, instead PM them to me. You have 24 hours for it to count for Week 5.

I want to STRESS that for the remainder of the competition you do NOT create new PMs for new weight measurements for each week. I ain't playing around.

No, I do not have Snapchat. No, I will not accept your weight without photo evidence in the PM even if you did 'stay the same weight', idgaf.

If you were having a personal convo with Shannon I would suggest you create a new PM with her because if you continue chatting in the old PM then I will be notified, not that I really care but you might.

@blue Thanks for the tough love, but I'm afraid I need to sit this week out. Have a paper due in a few hours and I just really need to grind through.

#84 blue

blue
  • doge

• 2048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 June 2015 - 09:29 PM

@blue Thanks for the tough love, but I'm afraid I need to sit this week out. Have a paper due in a few hours and I just really need to grind through.

No problemo! Hope to see something from ya this next week! @argonate

Apparently I don't have Word lmao, oh well.

TBL Week 4 & Week 5!

Spoiler

We've got a bunch of no shows this week, but that's ok we can always rebound!

Remember to keep the competition in mind! We're not even halfway done yet!

#85 FelisNoctua

FelisNoctua
  • 657 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 June 2015 - 06:45 AM

Woooo! WE CAN DO EEEEEET! :D This week I feel a tiny setback. Husband came back from Army, so we indulge in his favorite things. I made stroganoff and bought mango key lime pie. (I can divvy up so not a huge problem). Then we went out to his wings place last night (ok, bigger meal, even cutting it in half... and the other half is today, so it ends up big calories on both days). THEN he wanted to watch MAH SHOW with me! Cause he loves me, but we drank wine while we did it, so those were extra calories too, and it mean I was sitting while watching and not walking. SO. Didn't make my walking goal yesterday, barely 1/4 of it. Today I'm stuck at work ALL BLOOD DAY (as in, 5 extra hours) so I'll try to get some walking in here, but man, stomping up and down the halls is just, weird.

Just need to ramp up a little bit. Next week will be stupid hard too, as I'm getting to go out of town with friends. There will be a lot of driving and sitting, and we're packing our own meals. Hmmmmmmm.

#86 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 June 2015 - 12:05 PM

Thanks to an inspiring message from @Scot I just did 45 minutes of pilates. It's leg day. I'm disgusting cause it's 82 degrees in here. I also had a moderately healthy day food-wise.

I feel good about my life

#87 blue

blue
  • doge

• 2048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 June 2015 - 01:05 PM

Thanks to an inspiring message from @Scot I just did 45 minutes of pilates. It's leg day. I'm disgusting cause it's 82 degrees in here. I also had a moderately healthy day food-wise.
I feel good about my life

Nice! @Jess Weren't you doing #blogilates for awhile?

#88 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 June 2015 - 01:08 PM

Nice! @Jess Weren't you doing #blogilates for awhile?

That is exactly what I did today.

My thighs hurt.

#89 blue

blue
  • doge

• 2048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 June 2015 - 10:11 AM

Little less than 13 hours for you peeps to get your weights/measurements in!

Spoiler

Tagging alone or the last tag doesn't seem to work in regular mode.

Spoiler

#90 blue

blue
  • doge

• 2048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 July 2015 - 06:35 PM

TBL Week 6

Spoiler

Half way done!

For all us Americans in here remember to try and stay focused in this time. I know July 4th can be some people's downfall.

#91 Cass

Cass
  • Stronteigenwijs

• 1560 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 July 2015 - 10:58 AM

Worked my ass off in the gym today for 2 hours with a friend, in the 30C heat. Weightloss has been slooooow/non-existent the last couple of weeks, hope it'll get a bit better from now on :flex:

#92 FelisNoctua

FelisNoctua
  • 657 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 July 2015 - 11:18 AM

Worked my ass off in the gym today for 2 hours with a friend, in the 30C heat. Weightloss has been slooooow/non-existent the last couple of weeks, hope it'll get a bit better from now on :flex:

Hey but you're doing it! Nice job getting back on the horse!

July 4th wasn't so much my downfall as the combined "husband back from 2-week worktrip and me off to a mini vacation for 4 days with no internet". Food wasn't logged, miles were barely made, and my weight is up a pound or two from where it was, which makes me actually behind. We have all these leftover snacks in the house from the trips! EEK! Trying to integrate them into normal meals (nutella on banana for lunch, for example, 270 cals for not a lot of material, eek). I planned the "love ya hunny" breakfast of Beignets, and he's planned the "love ya hunny" dinner of pizza dip. Phew. I need to get off the internet, and get walking. O_o I'll definitely be UP in pounds this week, but it's not the end of the world, nor the end of the diet.

In better news, I DID make my miles MOST of the time I was gone. I walked while reading on one night, and got to open a dialogue with someone about it (why are you pacing while reading?). It's always the DIET while I'm gone that does me in. Anyway, I had to bring my field pants on this trip, and DIDN'T FIT INTO ONE. It was already a size too big when I got them, but there was SO MUCH extra space I couldn't even cinch it down to make them fit right. I got to drop them in the donate box today. It's the first piece of clothing I've been "too small" to fit anymore. :D WOOT. Nice motivation, that.

#93 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 July 2015 - 03:52 PM

I got back from the creek and was looking at my body in the mirror and I felt sexy af. I consider that progress.

#94 pancakeface

pancakeface
  • 769 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 July 2015 - 10:47 PM

TBL Week 6

Spoiler

Half way done!

For all us Americans in here remember to try and stay focused in this time. I know July 4th can be some people's downfall.

I felt so mature when I resisted my craving for post-dinner nacho cheese fries.

#95 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 July 2015 - 07:11 AM

I ended up walking 10+ miles over the weekend.

#96 DonValentino

DonValentino
  • Neocodex Handegg League Champion/Daddy

• 2482 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 July 2015 - 07:37 AM

I got back from the creek and was looking at my body in the mirror and I felt sexy af. I consider that progress.

nTqo2ke.jpg

#97 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 July 2015 - 07:55 AM

nTqo2ke.jpg

Who makes eye contact with hot people? I'm too busy looking at dat ass.

#98 blue

blue
  • doge

• 2048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 July 2015 - 11:32 AM

Spoiler

A little more than 11 hours to get your weights in for Week 7.

Also this will be the last time I am tagging people as a reminder. We're past the halfway point and if you aren't committed to it then the battle with your weight was over before it had even started. Ta-ta!

#99 Cass

Cass
  • Stronteigenwijs

• 1560 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 July 2015 - 05:55 AM

I'm babysitting my mom's cats and she had bought a workout trampoline and told me to try it. I initially laughed at her because I thought it was stupid, but good god I haven't had that much fun during a workout in a while. I can very highly recommend trampoline workouts to anyone who gets bored on their own. Nobody get's bored on a trampoline, ever.

#100 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 July 2015 - 08:21 AM

I'm babysitting my mom's cats and she had bought a workout trampoline and told me to try it. I initially laughed at her because I thought it was stupid, but good god I haven't had that much fun during a workout in a while. I can very highly recommend trampoline workouts to anyone who gets bored on their own. Nobody get's bored on a trampoline, ever.

It's good for your lymphatic system too.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: tbl, biggest loser, summer, contest

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users