anyone?

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 Camburger

Camburger
  • 202 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 May 2015 - 11:09 AM

Anyone play Mortal Kombat X? lol This is my first MK game and looking for advice from experts  :ninja:

Not sure if i should continue learning Mileena or pick someone else.

#2 Bee

Bee
  • 1169 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 May 2015 - 01:19 PM

Yes! I love Mortal Kombat, but I could never settle on one character to learn in the previous games. I'm terrible at remembering the combos though, and I've got retarded gaming fingers, so I'm learning to use Takeda on the lasher variation as his combos seem easier and I play better(ish) at a longer distance from my opponent. He's also got some pretty decent fatalities. I also love that you can interact with the environment.

#3 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 May 2015 - 01:23 PM

Moved to Gaming.

#4 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 May 2015 - 06:54 PM

I haven't played it, but the fatalities are awesome. They're always getting better!

#5 Camburger

Camburger
  • 202 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 May 2015 - 06:57 PM

Yes! I love Mortal Kombat, but I could never settle on one character to learn in the previous games. I'm terrible at remembering the combos though, and I've got retarded gaming fingers, so I'm learning to use Takeda on the lasher variation as his combos seem easier and I play better(ish) at a longer distance from my opponent. He's also got some pretty decent fatalities. I also love that you can interact with the environment.

I'm on the exact same page as you, my friend used Takeda for awhile and then realized he was to slow to be competitive so he now uses Kung Jin. Mileena has nice combos and shes a girl but she is a little slow as well. I might try Sonya soon depending on the patch coming soon to Xbox One.

Moved to Gaming.

I will never be able to say thank you enough Strategist :p

I haven't played it, but the fatalities are awesome. They're always getting better!

Pretty gorey lol. I like Mileena where she literally eats you in half and then you try crawling away  :lol2:

#6 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 May 2015 - 07:00 PM

Pretty gorey lol. I like Mileena where she literally eats you in half and then you try crawling away  :lol2:

I think it's the perfect amount of gore and humor. Not too gorey to become gross, and not to funny to become stupid :p

Hahaha yeah, that one's cool! I really like the "Here's Johnny!" move reference too xD

#7 Camburger

Camburger
  • 202 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 May 2015 - 07:14 PM

I think it's the perfect amount of gore and humor. Not too gorey to become gross, and not to funny to become stupid :p

Hahaha yeah, that one's cool! I really like the "Here's Johnny!" move reference too xD

:lol2:  :lol2:  :lol2: HAHA YES! That one's HIlarious. But the only complaint is that it looks way to fake, like cardboard almost, but that is my only complaint about the game, everything else is really nice. 

#8 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 May 2015 - 07:17 PM

:lol2:  :lol2:  :lol2: HAHA YES! That one's HIlarious. But the only complaint is that it looks way to fake, like cardboard almost, but that is my only complaint about the game, everything else is really nice. 

I think they do that so it doesn't look TOO gory. I don't like watching movies like Saw that show too much torture, and if Mortal Kombat was too realistic, it would probably scare some people :p

#9 pancakeface

pancakeface
  • 769 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 May 2015 - 08:07 PM

I cringed a bit. It was a little cheesy for me. The selfie one also makes me cringe.

#10 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 May 2015 - 08:09 PM

I cringed a bit. It was a little cheesy for me. The selfie one also makes me cringe.

Ehh, I was like "oh cool :D". The selfie one is stupid, indeed.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users