How long does it take to see profits?

• Please log in to reply
85 replies to this topic

#26 idkidkidkidkidk

idkidkidkidkidk
  • 66 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 May 2015 - 03:20 PM

anyone know why my log is staying at 0? for example everytime Abrosia refreshes in a shop, I keep seeing 0/288, shouldn't the 0 keep going higher?

I think it's just when you first start ABer it doesn't start counting till you catch a restock (even if I don't get anything from that restock), from what I've experienced. Or make sure you're not restock banned :p

Edited by yazmew, 23 May 2015 - 03:22 PM.

#27 poofka

poofka
  • 84 posts

Posted 23 May 2015 - 07:19 PM

I think it's just when you first start ABer it doesn't start counting till you catch a restock (even if I don't get anything from that restock), from what I've experienced. Or make sure you're not restock banned :p

Well I made a list for the bakery and the chocolate factory. I will try it out once I have some space in my shop. Right now I just have stuff sitting there. How long does it take you to sell items usually?

#28 Arnau

Arnau
  • 73 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 May 2015 - 07:28 PM

Well I made a list for the bakery and the chocolate factory. I will try it out once I have some space in my shop. Right now I just have stuff sitting there. How long does it take you to sell items usually?

There is no usual time. Some items go faster due to quests or kads. You can try to sell the item faster by repricing your shop twice per day and making sure you're the lowest. The lowest is no guarantee it will sell though but it helps.

#29 poofka

poofka
  • 84 posts

Posted 23 May 2015 - 07:56 PM

There is no usual time. Some items go faster due to quests or kads. You can try to sell the item faster by repricing your shop twice per day and making sure you're the lowest. The lowest is no guarantee it will sell though but it helps.

I use the auto pricer, I set it to low I guess I need more patience :/

#30 poofka

poofka
  • 84 posts

Posted 23 May 2015 - 08:45 PM

What kind of items do you have in your shop?

poof

Edited by Swarley, 23 May 2015 - 10:05 PM.
Link removed for satefy.

#31 Ka1

Ka1
  • 955 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 May 2015 - 09:14 PM

www.neopets.com/browseshop...

You link a your shop on a cheating forum?

that is a ticket to iceland

But there is no definite way to sell

sometime I hardly sell anything

then on one day my shop is almost cleared of stock

so puzzling...did not even change price

#32 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 May 2015 - 10:06 PM

poof

Hey, I've edited your post to get rid of the shop link. You should be careful with that, this is a cheating community, and if TNT finds out... Goodbye to your account :/

#33 idkidkidkidkidk

idkidkidkidkidk
  • 66 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 May 2015 - 12:37 AM

I use the auto pricer, I set it to low I guess I need more patience :/

I tried the autopricer, but for me it didn't price things as low as I'd like (I'm impatient too!) I'd say if you have SWW or even just with SW take the time to price things yourself if you want them to sell faster. I do that and every at least once a week recheck my stock prices to make sure they're low. Good luck and give it a little time :) (and yes, don't share anything about your in game name, this is a united cheating site but some people could still report you just to be d**ks)

#34 poofka

poofka
  • 84 posts

Posted 24 May 2015 - 04:37 AM

I tried the autopricer, but for me it didn't price things as low as I'd like (I'm impatient too!) I'd say if you have SWW or even just with SW take the time to price things yourself if you want them to sell faster. I do that and every at least once a week recheck my stock prices to make sure they're low. Good luck and give it a little time :) (and yes, don't share anything about your in game name, this is a united cheating site but some people could still report you just to be d**ks)

I didn't think it would matter. And I guess I could try that too, use the pricer as more of a guideline

#35 Ghartun

Ghartun
  • 233 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 May 2015 - 11:52 AM

@ortin

I'm sorry to bother but the spoilers on your signature won't open and Im very interested in your list guide. Could you link it to me please? ><

#36 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 May 2015 - 02:37 PM

Something happened to my siggy, and it got messed up (glares at @Swarley). I'm going to try to fix it as soon as I can though.

pshhhh

#37 fiasco817

fiasco817
  • 254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 May 2015 - 09:51 AM

man this is frustrating, with advanced membership abrosia has not bought a stamp in 3 days, been 3 days and it has attempted 6 stamps but grabbed none :/

frustrating because when I use ValorSuite I grab at least 2 stamps a day for a profit of 500k- 2 million a day. and now I am just wondering if something is wrong with my Abrosia until it buys an item for me :(

Weird too because my refresh rates are 4-7 seconds and my haggle and OCR times are very low (.4-.6 seconds)

#38 Limeh

Limeh
  • 169 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 May 2015 - 10:35 AM

man this is frustrating, with advanced membership abrosia has not bought a stamp in 3 days, been 3 days and it has attempted 6 stamps but grabbed none :/

frustrating because when I use ValorSuite I grab at least 2 stamps a day for a profit of 500k- 2 million a day. and now I am just wondering if something is wrong with my Abrosia until it buys an item for me :(

Weird too because my refresh rates are 4-7 seconds and my haggle and OCR times are very low (.4-.6 seconds)

You probably just got lucky. Stamps is really packed with AB'ers so your chances of getting a stamp is very slim.

I had a week where I got a few stamps and then I have some weeks where I get nothing.

#39 fiasco817

fiasco817
  • 254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 May 2015 - 12:59 PM

You probably just got lucky. Stamps is really packed with AB'ers so your chances of getting a stamp is very slim.

I had a week where I got a few stamps and then I have some weeks where I get nothing.

yeah I am just impatient haha, should've mentioned that there are days using ValorSuite where I wouldn't get anything in the post office

#40 Limeh

Limeh
  • 169 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 May 2015 - 01:26 PM

yeah I am just impatient haha, should've mentioned that there are days using ValorSuite where I wouldn't get anything in the post office

When I get sick of not getting items I hope into easier to restock shops.

Usuki is pretty fun sometimes as well haha

#41 psieks

psieks
  • 90 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 May 2015 - 03:02 PM

Toy shop has been my most successful shop so far with roughly 30K spent restocking and almost 450K (minus the 30K spent) in profits already. There are even other items that are still waiting on trading post. Only issue is that Toy has a lot of HTS items.... All of my buys last night were UB except for one, and only two UB's have offers. I'm waiting for more since no one has given me pure or NP + requested items yet.

Surprisingly, I've missed literally every. single. item. in the food shop. It's starting to piss me off XD

#42 driz

driz
  • 27 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 May 2015 - 07:31 PM

Glad I read this thread, lol. I'm going to have to set up a restock list and choose a shop to AB at - the guide for building a restock list is super helpful, lol

#43 Limeh

Limeh
  • 169 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 May 2015 - 08:06 PM

Glad I read this thread, lol. I'm going to have to set up a restock list and choose a shop to AB at - the guide for building a restock list is super helpful, lol

Yeah it's a genius tool you might want to play with ValorSuite as well since it has a lot of added functionality for people that aren't advanced members.

#44 poofka

poofka
  • 84 posts

Posted 26 May 2015 - 09:00 PM

Whelp, I lost pretty much everything. I am wondering now if Advanced is worth it to help me get back lost NP

#45 iKate

iKate
  • Cat Lady

• 1707 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 May 2015 - 11:13 PM

Whelp, I lost pretty much everything. I am wondering now if Advanced is worth it to help me get back lost NP

What do you mean with 'lost'? Lost your np with buying items?

#46 Limeh

Limeh
  • 169 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 May 2015 - 06:03 AM

If you got banned you might want to outline how you got banned so we can help you prevent that in the future.

#47 poofka

poofka
  • 84 posts

Posted 27 May 2015 - 06:12 AM

If you got banned you might want to outline how you got banned so we can help you prevent that in the future.

Im not exactly sure. I made sure I use one program at a time. I remember I turned on Scarab 21 and set it to its NP Limit. But I'm really not sure what else I could have done. 

What do you mean with 'lost'? Lost your np with buying items?

Lost by ban

#48 Limeh

Limeh
  • 169 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 May 2015 - 06:17 AM

So what were you running when you got banned? Did you run a bunch of scripts together? What times were you ABing at? What were you running when you got banned?

#49 poofka

poofka
  • 84 posts

Posted 27 May 2015 - 06:20 AM

So what were you running when you got banned? Did you run a bunch of scripts together? What times were you ABing at? What were you running when you got banned?

Just the Scarab 21 from what I remember. I made sure I wasn't using anything else. 

#50 iKate

iKate
  • Cat Lady

• 1707 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 May 2015 - 06:23 AM

Just the Scarab 21 from what I remember. I made sure I wasn't using anything else. 

And you weren't browsing the site meanwhile?

Or maybe you ran it for too long.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users