How long does it take to see profits?

• Please log in to reply
85 replies to this topic

#51 Limeh

Limeh
  • 169 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 May 2015 - 06:25 AM

And you weren't browsing the site meanwhile?

Or maybe you ran it for too long.

Random question but do people usually get banned for browsing the site while ABing?

I do this a lot so I hope not xD

#52 poofka

poofka
  • 84 posts

Posted 27 May 2015 - 06:31 AM

And you weren't browsing the site meanwhile?

Or maybe you ran it for too long.

No I wasn't even home. Maybe I ran it for too long, but  I figure with the restrictions it would work out. The other games were fine when I gave them restrictions and left them alone in the past. 

#53 Limeh

Limeh
  • 169 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 May 2015 - 06:33 AM

No I wasn't even home. Maybe I ran it for too long, but  I figure with the restrictions it would work out. The other games were fine when I gave them restrictions and left them alone in the past. 

If you didn't do something correct in the settings it probably just kept playing over and over again until you eventually got banned. Do you have the Log from it?

#54 iKate

iKate
  • Cat Lady

• 1707 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 May 2015 - 06:35 AM

Random question but do people usually get banned for browsing the site while ABing?

I do this a lot so I hope not xD

Yes, it's better you don't do it.

#55 Limeh

Limeh
  • 169 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 May 2015 - 06:36 AM

Yes, it's better you don't do it.

Darn I've been browsing boards while I AB usually I thought this would be more of a normal type of routine xD

#56 poofka

poofka
  • 84 posts

Posted 27 May 2015 - 06:37 AM

If you didn't do something correct in the settings it probably just kept playing over and over again until you eventually got banned. Do you have the Log from it?

This is gonna sound dumb.. .but how do I find that?

#57 iKate

iKate
  • Cat Lady

• 1707 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 May 2015 - 06:43 AM

Darn I've been browsing boards while I AB usually I thought this would be more of a normal type of routine xD

No not really, but it depends on your refresh times. It's important that you don't click on anything while the ABer is refreshing.

#58 Limeh

Limeh
  • 169 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 May 2015 - 06:44 AM

Now that I think of it I'm actually unsure if Scarab21 creates a log file. If not, it would have just been all the information in the Scarab21 screen (you might have closed it by now though)

No not really, but it depends on your refresh times. It's important that you don't click on anything while the ABer is refreshing.

I'm doing like 5-9 seconds which is probably fine since it isn't that speedy. xD

Edited by Limeh, 27 May 2015 - 06:44 AM.

#59 poofka

poofka
  • 84 posts

Posted 27 May 2015 - 06:46 AM

Now that I think of it I'm actually unsure if Scarab21 creates a log file. If not, it would have just been all the information in the Scarab21 screen (you might have closed it by now though)

I'm doing like 5-9 seconds which is probably fine since it isn't that speedy. xD

So what would you guys recommend at this point? I am pretty much starting from scratch. 

#60 Limeh

Limeh
  • 169 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 May 2015 - 06:49 AM

So what would you guys recommend at this point? I am pretty much starting from scratch. 

If I was in your boots I would buy a shell from someone on these forums. Then I'd buy a highly anonymous proxy or find a free one that's good and then I'd try to slowly make my NP back with only ABing.

To be honest most people profit the most from ABing you just need to know how to do it right.

If you are tight on funds then I'd try to buy a proxy and then make a new account and slowly AB at food shops or low profit shops until you get to an older account.

As well, you could try to contact TNT and see why you were frozen.

#61 iKate

iKate
  • Cat Lady

• 1707 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 May 2015 - 06:59 AM

If I was in your boots I would buy a shell from someone on these forums. Then I'd buy a highly anonymous proxy or find a free one that's good and then I'd try to slowly make my NP back with only ABing.

To be honest most people profit the most from ABing you just need to know how to do it right.

If you are tight on funds then I'd try to buy a proxy and then make a new account and slowly AB at food shops or low profit shops until you get to an older account.

'Only ABing' doesn't make your account legit. You have to play some games too and try to earn trophies, and make and paint a pet etc. If you only AB you're going to get frozen. I also do not recommend buying a shell now already, I think it's best to build up an account since you're new to cheating etc. and it'd be stupid to lose the account you just bought.

#62 poofka

poofka
  • 84 posts

Posted 27 May 2015 - 07:00 AM

I just created a ticket. Let's see what happens. I do not have access to the trading post yet, so that may not be an option for me right now to receive an account. 

#63 Limeh

Limeh
  • 169 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 May 2015 - 07:03 AM

'Only ABing' doesn't make your account legit. You have to play some games too and try to earn trophies, and make and paint a pet etc. If you only AB you're going to get frozen. I also do not recommend buying a shell now already, I think it's best to build up an account since you're new to cheating etc. and it'd be stupid to lose the account you just bought.

Yeah I should have been more specific with it all but you'd have to make your account look more "legit".

Here's a guide to starting a shell: http://www.neocodex....and-time-spent/

Easy trophies: http://www.neocodex....-easy-trophies/

I currently AB on two accounts my main and a really old account I used to have and it's been going smoothly. As long as you don't over do ABing and have like 8 hour "Sleep" breaks it seems to go fine.

You probably should play some of the games before you start messing with AoB though but there are some games that are really hard to get banned for AoBing.

I don't know how but you have to keep in mind that your frozen account's IP will be matched with any new accounts that you make.

I think you should probably use a proxy of some sort iKate might have more info on this though.

Edited by Limeh, 27 May 2015 - 07:04 AM.

#64 iKate

iKate
  • Cat Lady

• 1707 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 May 2015 - 07:14 AM

I don't know how but you have to keep in mind that your frozen account's IP will be matched with any new accounts that you make.

I think you should probably use a proxy of some sort iKate might have more info on this though.

Yes this is true. They don't automatically ban you because it's the same ip but your account is linked to a cheating account.

But I don't know a lot about this, my main account never got frozen since I joined Neocodex. 

The use of a proxy depends on why tnt banned you I think, if they don't really have proof and it's just frozen for 'suspicious activity' I would use my own ip, because I think it's a hassle to use public proxies, especially on your main. (unless you buy one of course)

But poofka doesn't your home ip change from time to time? Mine does sometimes, so maybe you can use a proxy until your ip changes.

Edited by iKate, 27 May 2015 - 07:15 AM.

#65 poofka

poofka
  • 84 posts

Posted 27 May 2015 - 07:20 AM

Yeah I should have been more specific with it all but you'd have to make your account look more "legit".

Here's a guide to starting a shell: http://www.neocodex....and-time-spent/

Easy trophies: http://www.neocodex....-easy-trophies/

I currently AB on two accounts my main and a really old account I used to have and it's been going smoothly. As long as you don't over do ABing and have like 8 hour "Sleep" breaks it seems to go fine.

You probably should play some of the games before you start messing with AoB though but there are some games that are really hard to get banned for AoBing.

I'll check this out.. maybe after all of this I could get some NP back and actually play this game again or something. 

Yes this is true. They don't automatically ban you because it's the same ip but your account is linked to a cheating account.

But I don't know a lot about this, my main account never got frozen since I joined Neocodex. 

The use of a proxy depends on why tnt banned you I think, if they don't really have proof and it's just frozen for 'suspicious activity' I would use my own ip, because I think it's a hassle to use public proxies, especially on your main. (unless you buy one of course)

But poofka doesn't your home ip change from time to time? Mine does sometimes, so maybe you can use a proxy until your ip changes.

Yes, my service is dynamic so it does change. I do not use static ips. Are all this inexpensive? LIke advanced is like 5 bucks or I could do a monthly bundle, that's fine. But shells and proxies, are they expensive?

#66 Limeh

Limeh
  • 169 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 May 2015 - 07:20 AM

Sounds like you have a dynamic IP address. IIRC dynamic IP is obtained from the ISP but they have logs on their end that can track you. Unsure if Neopets has a way to track dynamic IP's though but I'd doubt it lol.

I'll check this out.. maybe after all of this I could get some NP back and actually play this game again or something. 

Yes, my service is dynamic so it does change. I do not use static ips. Are all this inexpensive? LIke advanced is like 5 bucks or I could do a monthly bundle, that's fine. But shells and proxies, are they expensive?

I was able to get a 6 year shell for pretty cheap <$3 from another site. It was pretty bare though so I had to do a bunch of stuff to make it look legitimate. Proxies are around $2 per month for a high anonymity one.

Edited by Limeh, 27 May 2015 - 07:21 AM.

#67 iKate

iKate
  • Cat Lady

• 1707 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 May 2015 - 07:31 AM

The price of a shell depends on how old the shell is and if it's empty or not. But if it's empty and not old maybe two or three bucks? 

I found a site that's asking one buck per proxy /month.

edit: oops limeh already answered, didn't see that.

Edited by iKate, 27 May 2015 - 07:32 AM.

#68 Limeh

Limeh
  • 169 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 May 2015 - 07:33 AM

The price of a shell depends on how old the shell is and if it's empty or not. But if it's empty and not old maybe two or three bucks? 

Sorry I'm just really bored at work xD

#69 iKate

iKate
  • Cat Lady

• 1707 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 May 2015 - 07:36 AM

Haha no it's nice that you're answering questions :)

#70 poofka

poofka
  • 84 posts

Posted 27 May 2015 - 07:37 AM

Thanks for your help guys but I think I found one site for shells, they have a 2 yr acc for $4 and a 5 yr for 7. They also sell 1M NP for $5.. but I may not need that if I go advanced and use Aborsia instead right? 

Edited by poofka, 27 May 2015 - 07:38 AM.

#71 Limeh

Limeh
  • 169 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 May 2015 - 07:40 AM

Thanks for your help guys but I think I found one site for shells, they have a 2 yr acc for $4 and a 5 yr for 7. They also sell 1M NP for $5.. but I may not need that if I go advanced and use Aborsia instead right? 

I don't know if I'm allowed linking websites for you to use to buy stuff here so I'll leave that to iKate. I'll check the rules in a second though but 1,000,000 NP for $5.00 is a rip off. Rates are usually $1-$1.5/1 Mil. 

You should try to use ValorSuite. It has a lot of functionality and has a AB'er there as well. Abrosia is definitely a great program though. 

ValorSuite is a lot more simpler tho especially if you are new.

Edited by Limeh, 27 May 2015 - 07:41 AM.

#72 poofka

poofka
  • 84 posts

Posted 27 May 2015 - 07:42 AM

I don't know if I'm allowed linking websites for you to use to buy stuff here so I'll leave that to iKate. I'll check the rules in a second though but 1,000,000 NP for $5.00 is a rip off. Rates are usually $1-$1.5/1 Mil. 

You should try to use ValorSuite. It has a lot of functionality and has a AB'er there as well. Abrosia is definitely a great program though. 

I have Valor. I use it for my dailies and training but I have no idea how to setup the auto buyer. Like I made lists for Abrosia but I dunno what to do with Valor lol :/

#73 iKate

iKate
  • Cat Lady

• 1707 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 May 2015 - 07:43 AM

No you may not link sites here.

Also pay attention with such sites, not everything what they sell is safe. I recommend waiting until your account is old enough so you can access the trading post here.

And no, but you can not buy every item if your account is less than 4 months old. But you can still gain a lot of np even with the restrictions :)

Edited by iKate, 27 May 2015 - 07:44 AM.

#74 Limeh

Limeh
  • 169 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 May 2015 - 07:45 AM

I have Valor. I use it for my dailies and training but I have no idea how to setup the auto buyer. Like I made lists for Abrosia but I dunno what to do with Valor lol :/

You'd have to configure the MainShopAutoBuyer.

It's pretty similar to all the other bot's in Valorsuite though.

What don't you understand?

Also pay attention with such sites, not everything what they sell is safe. I recommend waiting until your account is old enough so you can access the trading post here.

And no, but you can not buy every item if your account is less than 4 months old. But you can still gain a lot of np even with the restrictions  :)

Here's the items you can buy with varying account ages.
  • Newbie/r79 and below;
  • 10 days/r84 and below;
  • 16 days/r89 and below;
  • 1 month/r94 and below;
  • 3 months/All items.

As well, you almost have access to the trading post. I suggest you spend your 2-3 days reading up material and what you should be doing so that you don't get frozen again.

Edited by Limeh, 27 May 2015 - 07:47 AM.

#75 poofka

poofka
  • 84 posts

Posted 27 May 2015 - 07:45 AM

And no, but you can not buy every item if your account is less than 4 months old. But you can still gain a lot of np even with the restrictions :)

What's the account age requirement for the trading topic? 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users