How long does it take to see profits?

• Please log in to reply
85 replies to this topic

#76 Limeh

Limeh
  • 169 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 May 2015 - 07:47 AM

What's the account age requirement for the trading topic? 

Edit: 

Q: How do I get access to the trading post?
A: To get access to the Trading Post, you need to be a member of the site for a week (7 days) and have 10 non-spam posts on the forums. People who spam their way to 10 posts may have their post count reduced to 0.

Edited by Limeh, 27 May 2015 - 07:48 AM.

#77 poofka

poofka
  • 84 posts

Posted 27 May 2015 - 07:49 AM

You'd have to configure the MainShopAutoBuyer.

It's pretty similar to all the other bot's in Valorsuite though.

What don't you understand?

Here's the items you can buy with varying account ages.
  • Newbie/r79 and below;
  • 10 days/r84 and below;
  • 16 days/r89 and below;
  • 1 month/r94 and below;
  • 3 months/All items.

As well, you almost have access to the trading post. I suggest you spend your 2-3 days reading up material and what you should be doing so that you don't get frozen again.

Thanks again, I'll try this.. btw do you have a guide to the valorsuite also? Like I setup my lists but do I have to activate the mainshop buyer also? I am unclear on what bots to use with he Usershop one. 

#78 iKate

iKate
  • Cat Lady

• 1707 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 May 2015 - 07:50 AM

Thanks again, I'll try this.. btw do you have a guide to the valorsuite also? Like I setup my lists but do I have to activate the mainshop buyer also? I am unclear on what bots to use with he Usershop one. 

http://www.neocodex....-valorsuite/ :)

#79 talbs

talbs
  • 4084 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 May 2015 - 07:51 AM

This thread is a good place to get started.

EDIT: Ninja'd.

Edited by talbs, 27 May 2015 - 07:51 AM.

#80 Limeh

Limeh
  • 169 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 May 2015 - 07:53 AM

I'm pretty sure ValorSuite is available to all members. If you do enjoy it you should consider donating to him though =).

Guide: http://www.neocodex....-to-valorsuite/

The guide I linked isn't that great I might try and write a revamped one that goes more in-depth but I haven't used a lot of it's functionality yet to do that.

You don't setup lists with ValorSuite you just choose a shop and then it uses it's own list (I forget where it's taken from)

You do have to activate the MainShopBuyer. I have never used the UserShop but I'm thinking that this buys from Shop Wizard based on what you are searching.

Edit: Double Ninja'ed

Edited by Limeh, 27 May 2015 - 07:53 AM.

#81 poofka

poofka
  • 84 posts

Posted 27 May 2015 - 08:24 AM

I'm pretty sure ValorSuite is available to all members. If you do enjoy it you should consider donating to him though =).

Guide: http://www.neocodex....-to-valorsuite/

The guide I linked isn't that great I might try and write a revamped one that goes more in-depth but I haven't used a lot of it's functionality yet to do that.

You don't setup lists with ValorSuite you just choose a shop and then it uses it's own list (I forget where it's taken from)

You do have to activate the MainShopBuyer. I have never used the UserShop but I'm thinking that this buys from Shop Wizard based on what you are searching.

Edit: Double Ninja'ed

Does MainShop need any other bots to run with it? That's one thing I am having trouble finding there. 

#82 Limeh

Limeh
  • 169 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 May 2015 - 08:25 AM

Does MainShop need any other bots to run with it? That's one thing I am having trouble finding there. 

No it can run alone.

#83 poofka

poofka
  • 84 posts

Posted 27 May 2015 - 08:32 AM

No it can run alone.

Also what settings do you have it under? Does it matter much? I left it by default. 

#84 Limeh

Limeh
  • 169 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 May 2015 - 08:37 AM

I did like 3600 run time which is an hour.

Refresh I put at 5000-10000

Left everything else default except the profit which I increased.

#85 poofka

poofka
  • 84 posts

Posted 27 May 2015 - 11:43 AM

I did like 3600 run time which is an hour.

Refresh I put at 5000-10000

Left everything else default except the profit which I increased.

Thanks, I'll try to use it and see what happens.. 

#86 OvertAnglerfish

OvertAnglerfish
  • 86 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 May 2015 - 10:28 PM

As a non-advanced member, I've mostly used Abrosia to supplement my main income from score sending. I make a little over 100k a day, so it's not nearly as much as I could be making, but it's enough for me. I have definitely turned a profit from Abrosia even without the advanced membership though.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users