Photo

Not new, but...

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Merk

Merk
  • 34 posts

Posted 23 May 2015 - 09:57 PM

Came to Neocodex originally after having an account unfairly frozen - lost access to the next account (school email address expired and I couldn't recover the password), and just now made a third account. I'm thinking about getting Premium so someone might help me recover the second account. I'd like to start using this site again if I can get the second account back.

Anyway, hi there. :)

#2 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 May 2015 - 09:59 PM

Hi! I remember you :D you're so pretty

Welcome back, I hope you get your account back :)

#3 Merk

Merk
  • 34 posts

Posted 23 May 2015 - 10:01 PM

Thank you, I'm glad you remember me! I've been thinking about contacting the school but I don't know how willing they'd be to work with me unless I made up some story about needing GENUINELY IMPORTANT INFORMATION. Do you think staff will work with me if I just get Premium now? :p

#4 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 May 2015 - 10:04 PM

Thank you, I'm glad you remember me! I've been thinking about contacting the school but I don't know how willing they'd be to work with me unless I made up some story about needing GENUINELY IMPORTANT INFORMATION. Do you think staff will work with me if I just get Premium now? :p

Have you tried asking TNT for help?

I'm confused about what staff you're talking about lol. Our staff, Neopets' staff or you school's staff? xD

#5 Merk

Merk
  • 34 posts

Posted 23 May 2015 - 10:09 PM

Have you tried asking TNT for help?

I'm confused about what staff you're talking about lol. Our staff, Neopets' staff or you school's staff? xD

Haha, sorry. I mean TNT staff - I could also try the school as a last resort.

Going to bed now but feel free to post or message me any other suggestions. I just want to get back into Neopets. :p

#6 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 May 2015 - 10:11 PM

Haha, sorry. I mean TNT staff - I could also try the school as a last resort.

Going to bed now but feel free to post or message me any other suggestions. I just want to get back into Neopets. :p

Oh :p

Yeah, you should definitely contact Neopets. But it's better to try messaging them on facebook, it usually works a lot faster (they answered me in a day).

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users