#1 Cass

Cass
  • Stronteigenwijs

• 1560 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 May 2015 - 01:18 PM

logo.png Score Sender Ranged List Generator Tool logo.png

Now in the beautiful fairyvil colours!

Ever had the feeling your daily score sending lists seem awfully robotic? So did I! I felt that TNT would without a doubt catch on if I would score send the same scores the same waiting times over and over again without any variety. But do I want to change my SS-list everyday? Heck no, what do you think I am? Bored? I'm not going to put that much effort into some online game.

So that's why I put a whole bunch of effort in a tool that would spare me time in the long run! I introduce to you the Score Sender Ranged List Generator Tool! Here, you can put in the game data - much like in the actual Score Sender program - and it will output it into a ranged list, which you can use to generate a Score Sender-ready list with random scores and waiting times, between ranges set by yourself!

The tool is pretty self-explanatory. You round up the game ID you want, put in the score range and waiting range you want, set your mod and how much you want to add, press the "Add to rangelist" and it adds the game to your ranged list. Now, do this a couple more times with some other games you play until you're satisfied. All that's left is hit the "Generate randomlist" and voila! You have yourself a beautiful score sending list ready for a new day.

Spoiler

Now, just whip out your favourite text editor and save the newly generated randomlist, so you can load it up in the Score Sender and get sending! You can also now save your freshly generated rangelist, so you can use the tool everyday to get unique scores everyday!

SS responsibly!

So you wanna SS every day?

Maybe you should stick to ABing

#2 sprite_e

sprite_e
  • 26 posts

Posted 27 May 2015 - 05:03 PM

Having the mod values would make this much more useful since finding out the mods is quite time consuming. Otherwise it doesn't really offer anything the existing score sender can't already do.

Looks nice though, and the effort is appreciated!

#3 m52e

m52e
  • 7 posts

Posted 27 May 2015 - 10:23 PM

This is awesome! great post :)!

#4 Cass

Cass
  • Stronteigenwijs

• 1560 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 May 2015 - 02:54 PM

Having the mod values would make this much more useful since finding out the mods is quite time consuming. Otherwise it doesn't really offer anything the existing score sender can't already do.

Looks nice though, and the effort is appreciated!

Could you tell me then where I can put in a range in the current SS? I actually couldn't find that, so that's why I made the tool :)

#5 Savasana

Savasana
  • 121 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 May 2015 - 03:34 PM

That's wonderful!

#6 Cass

Cass
  • Stronteigenwijs

• 1560 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 May 2015 - 09:14 PM

Lol... I have looked EVERYWHERE for that info. Well guys, just forget I wrote this tool lol

#7 DarthGreed

DarthGreed
  • 44 posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 May 2015 - 10:59 AM

mad rep since I couldn't find any guide on where to find ss ID numbers. also wanted a "humanizer" so this post was two birds one stone

#8 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 May 2015 - 11:24 AM

mad rep since I couldn't find any guide on where to find ss ID numbers. also wanted a "humanizer" so this post was two birds one stone

ID numbers for a game are at the end of the URL for that game. 

As an example here's Lost City Lanes:

jnP6Fnb.png

ID number: 1108, which as you can tell, is at the end of the URL. 

#9 Sadist

Sadist
  • 115 posts

Posted 31 May 2015 - 07:15 PM

Thanks! Awesome tool (: +1

#10 akatsukibug

akatsukibug
  • 28 posts

Posted 31 May 2015 - 11:18 PM

Eeeh does this actually work! :o

#11 BEDDOEDv

BEDDOEDv
  • 287 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 August 2015 - 09:24 AM

This tool will work with me and everyone else coming to think of it. Good and usefull.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: ss, sender, score, score sender, tool, ranged, time, wait

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users