• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

#1 NotCheatingAtAll

NotCheatingAtAll
  • 43 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 May 2015 - 09:00 PM

POPULAR POST!

Saw that there was an outdated script thread, I've had a preexisting document full of working ones so yeah. 

Original Thread

My doc of reference in ABC order 

A user script is code written in a programming language that allows you to control a piece of software. For this guide, I’ll be focusing on scripts written to be used on Neopets. These scripts will alter the way your web browser handles each page, they’re scripts that will improve the Neopets experience by adding in features that make your life that much easier.

Chrome/Vivaldi Users

• Tampermonkey: Chrome/Vivaldi has userscript support built in so you won’t need to download anything else to run the scripts. However, some scripts have Greasemonkey-specific code in the script and Chrome won’t be able to handle that. So to run those scripts you’ll need to download this. It doesn't always work unfortunately   :(
Firefox Users
  • Greasemonkey: This is the add-on that will be used to run the scripts.
Opera Users
  • Opera also has built-in support for userscripts so no addon is needed. Make a folder where you would save the scripts (right click - save as on the link leading to the script) and then go to Preferences - Advanced tab - Content - Javascript (enable) - Javascript options and then input the location to the folder with the scripts. As with Chrome, not all scripts will work. (Shout out to Cyo for bringing this to my attention)

Obligatory Scripts, don't care who you are

Spoiler

Chrome Extensions

Spoiler

Autoplayer Scripts

Spoiler

Game Assistants   

Spoiler

Usershops, SDB, SW and NPC Shops

Spoiler

Page Alerts

Spoiler

Site Visuals
Spoiler
Neoboards 
Spoiler

Other 
Spoiler

Edited by NotCheatingAtAll, 22 June 2015 - 10:29 AM.

#2 iKate

iKate
  • Cat Lady

• 1707 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 May 2015 - 11:28 PM

You listed a lot of scripts I didn't know about, thanks :)

#3 Romy

Romy
  • Neocodex Elite Four Member

• 4876 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 May 2015 - 11:29 PM

What's wrong with the old thread? 

The last one was posted a gajjilion years ago.

They should get more visibility.

#4 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 May 2015 - 12:06 AM

Lol Search Helper by Diceroll123 xD @sLAUGHTER you champ! :p

Nice update to the userscripts mate, thanks for putting the time in to do it :) 

#5 Camburger

Camburger
  • 202 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 May 2015 - 02:08 AM

Tampermonkey doesnt work for me, trying greasemonkey with firefox now.

scratch that, i got tampermonley working but the food club better wont work for me

#6 Accelerator

Accelerator
  • 28 posts

Posted 25 May 2015 - 06:29 AM

Addtill not working? (Maybe my firefox profile is f$%ked up) but who knows, to tired to troubleshoot XD

Firefox v38

GM v 1.15

No rules in ABE that might interfere with the script.

PS. most of the scripts you find in userscripts-mirror.org that require files from the same page you just need to update the:

//@ require userscripts.org/whatever

to

//@ require userscripts-mirror.org/whatever

XD.

scratch that, i got tampermonley working but the food club better wont work for me

Some scripts only work on Firefox+GM e.g. Wesley's Battledome autoplayer

Last edit (hopefully?)  most of Wesley's script are now here

Edited by Accelerator, 25 May 2015 - 06:35 AM.

#7 Clutch

Clutch
  • 343 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 May 2015 - 07:40 AM

Great guide, I'll have to try these out! 

#8 NotCheatingAtAll

NotCheatingAtAll
  • 43 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 May 2015 - 08:33 AM

You are visiting boochis page right? The script works in Chrome.

Spoiler

Edited by NotCheatingAtAll, 25 May 2015 - 08:33 AM.

#9 fiasco817

fiasco817
  • 254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 May 2015 - 11:24 AM

wow man thanks, really appreciate all this!

edit - oh by the way, the all themes greasemonkey script works, but the autohaggler does not :( that'd be awesome if someone can find a working autohaggler, I love semi-legit restocking and am going to give it another try

another edit- woah, ok wow, the auto haggler script specifically entailed: the price of the item would automatically be inputted for you and you would just have to click the pet', however I just got it to work, however I did not have to click the pet, I clicked an item in the food shop to test this out and it input the amount of neopoints and automatically bought the item.

pretty incredible for a script, also it did not work initially because I had javascript disabled

Edited by fiasco817, 25 May 2015 - 11:54 AM.

#10 DaveStrider

DaveStrider
  • 121 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 May 2015 - 12:13 PM

https://github.com/w...Improved_Search

im pretty sure its like the shop wizard addon script, but this one lets you buy the item on the sw page so you dont need to enter the shop. not sure if the other script lets you do that, but ya. :D

#11 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 May 2015 - 01:00 PM

wow man thanks, really appreciate all this!

edit - oh by the way, the all themes greasemonkey script works, but the autohaggler does not :( that'd be awesome if someone can find a working autohaggler, I love semi-legit restocking and am going to give it another try

another edit- woah, ok wow, the auto haggler script specifically entailed: the price of the item would automatically be inputted for you and you would just have to click the pet', however I just got it to work, however I did not have to click the pet, I clicked an item in the food shop to test this out and it input the amount of neopoints and automatically bought the item.

pretty incredible for a script, also it did not work initially because I had javascript disabled

That was actually the very first complete autohaggle script including captcha completion to exist which I wrote and was leaked from our programming section years ago. And yeah, it definitely works although it was never really designed for release.

#12 fiasco817

fiasco817
  • 254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 May 2015 - 01:34 PM

That was actually the very first complete autohaggle script including captcha completion to exist which I wrote and was leaked from our programming section years ago. And yeah, it definitely works although it was never really designed for release.

wow man, I don't know who you are, but I love you haha this script is great, it has made semi-legit restocking extremely fun for me and extremely effective. with ad block plus and your script restocking is fun for me again, thanks again

#13 GetJinxed

GetJinxed
  • Reckless Cheater

• 1423 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 May 2015 - 07:40 PM

Nice list of scripts!  :)

#14 fiasco817

fiasco817
  • 254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 May 2015 - 03:18 PM

HE IS THE BADGER KING 

haha well now I know,

#15 sLAUGHTER

sLAUGHTER
  • Dinnerbone'd

• 490 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 May 2015 - 03:08 PM

Lol Search Helper by Diceroll123 xD @sLAUGHTER you champ! :p

Nice update to the userscripts mate, thanks for putting the time in to do it :)

:lol: Why thank you!  ^_^

#16 UrgentyArgent

UrgentyArgent
  • 1 posts

Posted 31 May 2015 - 08:50 PM

FOR CLARIFICATION: These were tested with greasemonkey in firefox. Adblock and nosccript active.

Neither Tyranu Evavu scripts work correctly.

"Tyranu Evavu Smart Player" Doesn't autoplay, whether you hit the 'toggle ap' or not.

"

Tyranu Evavu Player  " Doesn't download correctly. Constant errors.

"Double or Nothin Autoplayer" fails to autoplay after a loss.

It causes an error saying "Error: You have been directed to this page from the wrong place! If you KEEP getting this error, chances are you have some security settings enabled that are not letting you play Neopets correctly."

"Daily Puzzle" Fails to download similar to normal tyranu Evavu Player.

"add till" doesn't add till to top of page like it says.

Edited by UrgentyArgent, 01 June 2015 - 05:22 PM.

#17 NotCheatingAtAll

NotCheatingAtAll
  • 43 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 June 2015 - 10:40 AM

Neither Tyranu Evavu scripts work correctly.

"Daily Puzzle" Fails to download similar to normal tyranu Evavu Player.

"add till" doesn't add till yto ptop of page like it says.

I'll label both tyranu scripts for older browser use. As for everything else, they all work fine on the current version of Chrome.

cbea387a570fdc620e2a8189d6818197.png

Edited by NotCheatingAtAll, 01 June 2015 - 10:40 AM.

#18 GetJinxed

GetJinxed
  • Reckless Cheater

• 1423 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 June 2015 - 09:44 PM

Tyranu Smart Player works on chrome o.O At least 1-2 weeks ago i used it on chrome and managed to get the avatar  :lol2:  No use for it anymore  :rolleyes:

#19 WeirwoodTreeHugger

WeirwoodTreeHugger
  • 89 posts

Posted 09 June 2015 - 04:56 PM

Is the DIY Highlight Profitable Items or Main Shop Restock Alerter working for anyone?

#20 Salade

Salade
  • 551 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 June 2015 - 06:49 AM

to all chrome users, download tampermonkey from the chrome webstore , the link in op's post caused chrome to give me the following warning. might be nothing, but i'd rather stay on the safe side

The site ahead contains harmful programs

Attackers on www.chromeextensions.org might attempt to trick you into installing programs that harm your browsing experience (for example, by changing your homepage or showing extra ads on sites you visit).

#21 NotCheatingAtAll

NotCheatingAtAll
  • 43 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 June 2015 - 10:27 AM

to all chrome users, download tampermonkey from the chrome webstore , the link in op's post caused chrome to give me the following warning. might be nothing, but i'd rather stay on the safe side

The site ahead contains harmful programs

Attackers on www.chromeextensions.org might attempt to trick you into installing programs that harm your browsing experience (for example, by changing your homepage or showing extra ads on sites you visit).

I apologize for that, it was the same link in the older threader so I assumed it was safe. Thanks for the alert, link has been change.

Edited by NotCheatingAtAll, 22 June 2015 - 10:29 AM.

#22 Cass

Cass
  • Stronteigenwijs

• 1560 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 July 2015 - 01:32 AM

This might be a dumb question, but it's the first time I'm dabbling in userscripts; how do I actually get the Food Club autobetter to work?

Jz0Mg9b.png

I have greasemonkey enabled, the script is enabled, et cetera... It says it'll run everytime it hits a page, but I can't get bets to show up? Am I missing something?

#23 iKate

iKate
  • Cat Lady

• 1707 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 July 2015 - 01:34 AM

This might be a dumb question, but it's the first time I'm dabbling in userscripts; how do I actually get the Food Club autobetter to work?

Jz0Mg9b.png

I have greasemonkey enabled, the script is enabled, et cetera... It says it'll run everytime it hits a page, but I can't get bets to show up? Am I missing something?

Go to http://www.neopets.com/~Boochi_Target (or any other betting page) and wait a bit, you'll get a pop up asking if you want to bet from that page. (click yes)

Edited by iKate, 17 July 2015 - 01:36 AM.

#24 Cass

Cass
  • Stronteigenwijs

• 1560 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 July 2015 - 01:42 AM

Go to http://www.neopets.com/~Boochi_Target (or any other betting page) and wait a bit, you'll get a pop up asking if you want to bet from that page. (click yes)

Aaahhh that's what Booch_target meant in the OP. Thanks!

#25 Rhizome

Rhizome
  • 14 posts

Posted 25 July 2015 - 04:57 PM

Does anyone know how long the restock alerter waits to refresh POST restock?

For example: Magic restocked but it was junk, how do I get the script to start refreshing again? 

If I open a new tab or window I get a notification that it has restocked (just like the alert when it actually restocks) but nothing new has happened and it will refuse to refresh.

Is the only get around is waiting for a clear?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: scripts, styles, auto, food club, user

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users