Puzzle and Dragons

• Please log in to reply
84 replies to this topic

#26 Honchkrow

Honchkrow
  • 908 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 October 2015 - 08:27 AM

Omg, I'm not even rank 20 yet and I played for a few hours yesterday ;_;. Couldn't ever imagine doing more than that just for a roll. @_@" What monster are you looking for? Btw I tried to add you and it said you weren't accepting friend requests or something.

That's good to know, I haven't looked so much into monster skills etc. yet. Already have one RSonia in my list :3 How often can you use the same friend as a helper? Just noticed there's some kind of cooldown but haven't figured out what it is exactly.

They refresh their leaders when they log on i believe. 

#27 Turnip

Turnip
  • woomy woomy manmenmi!!

• 2511 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 October 2015 - 08:39 AM

Omg, I'm not even rank 20 yet and I played for a few hours yesterday ;_;. Couldn't ever imagine doing more than that just for a roll. @_@" What monster are you looking for? Btw I tried to add you and it said you weren't accepting friend requests or something.

Shit, I have it set so random people couldn't send me friend requests but I didn't know it prevented people from sending them to me if they typed in my number too >.< I changed that now though so try again!!

And I'm trying to get one of these ^^

http://puzzledragonx...ster.asp?n=1929

http://puzzledragonx...ster.asp?n=1930

http://puzzledragonx...ster.asp?n=1931

Preferably a Brachy-bean but at this point I don't even care lmao. But I want one because of that active skill!! If I max skill it (thankfully its only once hahahh) I can keep using that skill every single turn!! I have Awoken Ra and Awoken Horus so something like that would be perfect for them, and I have a good number of friends with Awoken Bastets so it works for them too ^^ And any other monster where it's whateverx a turn when a skill is used. But yeah, ughhhh its a pain in the ass trying to get to rank 20 especially if you have a kinda crappy leader or you rolled a good one but the cost is too high for you to use :x I got a blue Odin yesterday but I can't even use him for a while hahaha

(Edit: I linked to a guide but I just noticed I already linked to it on the first page lmao)

#28 Honchkrow

Honchkrow
  • 908 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 October 2015 - 09:47 AM

Gah, i rolled hoping for a Persephone and instead got: Genie, Thumbelina and an evolved Red Riding Hood. I was so excited for the gold as well. :thumbdown:  

#29 Turnip

Turnip
  • woomy woomy manmenmi!!

• 2511 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 October 2015 - 12:02 PM

Gah, i rolled hoping for a Persephone and instead got: Genie, Thumbelina and an evolved Red Riding Hood. I was so excited for the gold as well. :thumbdown:  

Awwww dang, that sucks :x I hope you get her soon!!

I have nearly 100 stones saved up so I can drop them in the next player's choice godfest lmao h-hopefully I'll get at least one good monster..... I really want a Bastet or Anubis or just anyone who doesn't require me to run a rainbow team since I'm getting really sick of them :x Or at least Lkali or Dkali so I can keep running those but not suffer as much lol

#30 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 October 2015 - 01:02 PM

アヌビスは最高です。

#31 Honchkrow

Honchkrow
  • 908 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 October 2015 - 01:54 PM

Awwww dang, that sucks :x I hope you get her soon!!

I have nearly 100 stones saved up so I can drop them in the next player's choice godfest lmao h-hopefully I'll get at least one good monster..... I really want a Bastet or Anubis or just anyone who doesn't require me to run a rainbow team since I'm getting really sick of them :x Or at least Lkali or Dkali so I can keep running those but not suffer as much lol

100!? I can't even save up to 30 without thinking, "Just once, just to see if i get an exclusive." 

#32 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 October 2015 - 02:19 PM

100!? I can't even save up to 30 without thinking, "Just once, just to see if i get an exclusive."

Once I get five stones I roll. Can't save any at all. :p

#33 Eefi

Eefi
  • 1337 h4x0r

• 1626 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 October 2015 - 12:25 AM

@Turnip I added you!! :3

I'm now around Rank 20 and now have difficulties clearing dungeons. I have Lu Bu and my starter (evolved), the rest is still the fodder from the tutorial xD Are there any dungeon drop monsters that I can use for my team or do I have to use the REM to get good ones? (I don't like the ogre monsters :( )

I would also consider buying stones if they weren't so ridiculously expensive? Like $5 for a pull which just means a *chance* to get something great? It seems to me if you're looking for a specific monster, you'll always be disappointed.

#34 Turnip

Turnip
  • woomy woomy manmenmi!!

• 2511 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 October 2015 - 06:45 AM

@Turnip I added you!! :3

I'm now around Rank 20 and now have difficulties clearing dungeons. I have Lu Bu and my starter (evolved), the rest is still the fodder from the tutorial xD Are there any dungeon drop monsters that I can use for my team or do I have to use the REM to get good ones? (I don't like the ogre monsters :( )

I would also consider buying stones if they weren't so ridiculously expensive? Like $5 for a pull which just means a *chance* to get something great? It seems to me if you're looking for a specific monster, you'll always be disappointed.

Yaaaayy!! :3 <3

Don't worry, you can get a bunch of good monsters from descended dungeons!! They're all a mix of good leaders and subs ^^ Like this Sha Wujing & Zhu Bajie Descended dungeon that's happening tomorrow, if you have the subs that she asks for (which are of course fucking REM) you can potentially get a team that looks like this!! I'm pretty sure the person fed 297 of those +eggs to all of them though which sounds... daunting and incredibly time consuming but hell it looks worth it!! And then there's Noah who is a great tank and Sphinx who is basically a free, slightly weaker version of Ra. Some of those dungeons are kinda hard though so you might need to level up and evolve your monsters before trying them. I was stuck with a bunch of crap before I could beat these so don't worry if your monsters are all kinda bad :p If you make an account on padx and add your friendcode it'll tell you when your daily metal dragons appear, and sometimes (like tomorrow) we get other kinds of hourly dungeons instead, like evo material ones and stuff!! You can also get some good monsters from the collab dungeons that appear from time to time, but I guess it'd be best to look into all of them and see which ones are trash and which ones aren't.

One monster you should try and get is Echinda!! Her skill is super super handy. You can get her from normal dungeons but the drop rates are super low, so you might be better waiting for her own little dungeon to be available but you might get lucky and get her from a regular dungeon :p

And I know right!! It's so expensive and doesn't seem worth it at all!! Honestly I've only bought stones like twice (1 5 stone pack for the regular price, then another time because the 5 stone pack was only a dollar for a limited time and you could only buy it once ughhh) since there's just too high of a chance that you'll be wasting money. That's why I've just been saving up the free stones they give out during events and running those collab dungeons to get more free stones >.< And why I've been waiting for a player's choice godfest to roll. Since they you have a good selection of monsters (I think they usually put in the top 20 voted monsters?) and those monsters are usually at least somewhat good. Of course I'll probably be unlucky as usual and get some non-event monster or something from whatever gala's up >w<
Holy shit it's awful trying to get a specific monster though. Elin's been trying to get a Red Sonia for I don't even know how long. He has everything for her right? He has a LOAD of the little monsters you use to try and skill her up. But every time a godfest comes along he pulls and gets trash, or something good that he doesn't care about :x

Sorry about the huge wall of text lmao. But I would just save your stones for now and wait until there's a Chinese God or Egyptian God 1 event happening and roll a few times then. All the monsters from that make great leaders!! :3 (And try and get 30 stamina within the next few days before this fantastic dungeon goes away since oh my god it gives you sO MUCH EXPERIENCE YOU'LL RANK UP LIKE 500000 TIMES)

#35 Honchkrow

Honchkrow
  • 908 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 October 2015 - 01:26 PM

Eventually you'll run into little devil monsters in dungeons, they're not bad to use as subs since they are also devil types; ogres are alright as well if you evolve them. If you get vampire from Castle of Satan, use it, vampire is a really good farmable monster.

#36 Eefi

Eefi
  • 1337 h4x0r

• 1626 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 October 2015 - 02:10 AM

@Turnip Thanks for the advice! I just hit Lv 30 (34 stamina) and did the Special Dungeon. That was like an additional 10 levels O_o I think I'll be playing all weekend, haha.

#37 Turnip

Turnip
  • woomy woomy manmenmi!!

• 2511 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 October 2015 - 10:31 AM

@Turnip Thanks for the advice! I just hit Lv 30 (34 stamina) and did the Special Dungeon. That was like an additional 10 levels O_o I think I'll be playing all weekend, haha.

You're welcome!! :3 Hell yeah, doesn't it feel great getting all those levels? ^^ Hopefully that dungeon will come by again soon!!

Also speak of the devil

http://i.imgur.com/DSTV55s.png

Of course she's appearing like two weeks from now >w> But it'll be worth it!! I always run it on the last day when the drop rates are increased because the drop rates before that are kinda crappy but maybe you'll be luckier than me!! :3

#38 Honchkrow

Honchkrow
  • 908 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 October 2015 - 12:00 PM

You're welcome!! :3 Hell yeah, doesn't it feel great getting all those levels? ^^ Hopefully that dungeon will come by again soon!!

Also speak of the devil

http://i.imgur.com/DSTV55s.png

Of course she's appearing like two weeks from now >w> But it'll be worth it!! I always run it on the last day when the drop rates are increased because the drop rates before that are kinda crappy but maybe you'll be luckier than me!! :3

To add on to that, if you feed monsters with the same skill name their skill will have a chance to rank up which will allow you to use the skill more frequently, so better farm those Echidnas.

#39 Eefi

Eefi
  • 1337 h4x0r

• 1626 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 October 2015 - 02:52 AM

I heard Presents were reset? Does someone wanna trade? :3

#40 Turnip

Turnip
  • woomy woomy manmenmi!!

• 2511 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 October 2015 - 06:10 AM

I thought those bean motherfuckers got added when they added the MP shop!!!!!!! This is bullshit I'm laughing

@Eefi plz ;_; <3
>Got a Spinon from Elin
>got another snowglobe when I sent you a roll

#41 Eefi

Eefi
  • 1337 h4x0r

• 1626 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 October 2015 - 09:44 AM

I thought those bean motherfuckers got added when they added the MP shop!!!!!!! This is bullshit I'm laughing

@Eefi plz ;_; <3
>Got a Spinon from Elin
>got another snowglobe when I sent you a roll

Sent you a present! Also snowglobe dragon ;;

#42 Turnip

Turnip
  • woomy woomy manmenmi!!

• 2511 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 October 2015 - 11:10 AM

Sent you a present! Also snowglobe dragon ;;

Heheheh!! Snowglobes are really good!! If you max level their evolved form then feed it to a monster they give them 2mil experience, or 3mil if their elements match ^^ Which snowglobe though? If you got a dark one then definitely give it to your Lu Bu once you evolve him!! :3

I got a snowglobe too~ ^^ <3

#43 Turnip

Turnip
  • woomy woomy manmenmi!!

• 2511 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 October 2015 - 07:23 AM

Aawwww yea, Halloween REM is coming to JP!! I'm sure we'll get it too so get ready for a 2% chance to get Halloween waifus :3c

Seriously though why do they have to shove a billion chibis into the special REMs...... I just want my cute themed monsters ;_; At least we can sell shit for MP now lol

#44 Eefi

Eefi
  • 1337 h4x0r

• 1626 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 October 2015 - 06:29 AM

@Turnip I've added you as BF and have been steamrolling dungeons that I couldn't clear otherwise with your Ra xDD
I'm currently at Hill of Iris's Rainbow (Technical) and Vesta Cave (Normal). Most of the special dungeons are still too hard for me but I managed to clear the Keeper of Rainbow dungeon a few times today.

Rolled like 8 times or so during the last GF but nothing too exciting I guess. :/ I still have a randomly put together team since I'm just shoving my most powerful monsters into my team (if cost permits).
Also my box is stuffed with evo materials that I'm reluctant to throw away because I might need them later ;_;.

#45 Turnip

Turnip
  • woomy woomy manmenmi!!

• 2511 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 October 2015 - 07:08 AM

@Turnip I've added you as BF and have been steamrolling dungeons that I couldn't clear otherwise with your Ra xDD
I'm currently at Hill of Iris's Rainbow (Technical) and Vesta Cave (Normal). Most of the special dungeons are still too hard for me but I managed to clear the Keeper of Rainbow dungeon a few times today.

Rolled like 8 times or so during the last GF but nothing too exciting I guess. :/ I still have a randomly put together team since I'm just shoving my most powerful monsters into my team (if cost permits).
Also my box is stuffed with evo materials that I'm reluctant to throw away because I might need them later ;_;.

Aaaawww yeaaaa B) Plus we both get more pal points so everything's awesome!! <3

Dang you're way ahead of me in technical dungeons!! I keep forgetting to run those lmao. But fuck yeah, nice!! Do you think you'd be able to clear Noah on a lower difficulty? She's definitely worth having!!

I didn't get shit either ;_; I rolled twice since the day 2 godfest had a bunch of stuff I wanted and all I got were two pieces of crap. Good thing MP exists now hahahah (when do you get access to the MP shop anyways? If you don't have access to it yet but have kinda crappy REM monsters don't sell them yet!! Sell them once you get access to the MP shop :3c). What's your team looking like so far anyways? ^^

Heh, I do that too :p It sucks so much when you need something specific but then the dungeon they appear in doesn't happen for another week!! I have everything for Awoken Susano and thought I had everything for Goemon right? But then I noticed I didn't have any gold keepers........ >.< I tried that 99 stamina evo material dungeon when it was up a few days ago and I assumed it had a 100% drop rate like the other material dungeons

hahHAHhah nope nothing dropped and I died before I got to the keeper anyways ;_;

#46 Eefi

Eefi
  • 1337 h4x0r

• 1626 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 October 2015 - 08:04 AM

@Turnip I looked at Noahs dungeon and I doubt I can clear it ;_; even on the lower difficulty. Her art looks so nice though xD maybe I'll give it a go and waste 50 stamina..

You get access to the MP shop at Rank 80 and I'm at 84 (I think) currently. Already sold this REM abomination http://www.puzzledra...ster.asp?n=1353 because I rolled him TWICE. Gah! Haven't sold any of my other REM pulls yet because I have no idea whether a card is strong or not. Here's most of my stuff, I'm keeping the list mostly to keep track of evo materials https://www.padherde...r/eefi/monsters

As you can see I need a ton of Keeper of Dark and I ran the Thursday dungeon 5 times today and got Light every time. Apparently you can farm KoD better in higher Technical Dungeons but I don't have access to them yet ;;

#47 Turnip

Turnip
  • woomy woomy manmenmi!!

• 2511 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 October 2015 - 08:25 AM

@Turnip I looked at Noahs dungeon and I doubt I can clear it ;_; even on the lower difficulty. Her art looks so nice though xD maybe I'll give it a go and waste 50 stamina..

You get access to the MP shop at Rank 80 and I'm at 84 (I think) currently. Already sold this REM abomination http://www.puzzledra...ster.asp?n=1353 because I rolled him TWICE. Gah! Haven't sold any of my other REM pulls yet because I have no idea whether a card is strong or not. Here's most of my stuff, I'm keeping the list mostly to keep track of evo materials https://www.padherde...r/eefi/monsters
As you can see I need a ton of Keeper of Dark and I ran the Thursday dungeon 5 times today and got Light every time. Apparently you can farm KoD better in higher Technical Dungeons but I don't have access to them yet ;;

Aaaahhh dang, yeah I guess it's a bit tough isn't it D: I only managed to clear it the first time with Sakuya because I got really lucky with combos hhahaha..... Good luck if you try it though!!

You have a really nice box so far!! :3 Sumire is so gorgeous aahhh <3 But god I know how you feel!!!!! I keep rolling this piece of shit, like I swear I get him every damn time I roll :p and RNG can be a huge piece of shit huh? Yeah, you get one from the gold keeper dungeon but that's really, really tough D: All you can do for now is keep trying and hope RNGesus is on your side or roll one in the special pal egg machine ;_; <3

But nice!! You have Yomi!!! That's really super awesome because her awoken form is really, really really good and you should definitely consider working towards that one :0 The materials you need for her look kinda awful to get but they're not tooooo bad (except for Tengu, fuck Tengu)!! You can get those jewels from the pal egg machine when the evo materials are in there or from that special one that's up right now. We're always getting that gifts from the holy beasts dungeon so if you don't think you can clear it now you can always try next time ^^

#48 Eefi

Eefi
  • 1337 h4x0r

• 1626 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 October 2015 - 09:39 AM

@Turnip Yeah after reading the comments for Noahs dungeon, I got really scared ;; Pretty sure I can't clear any of the 50 stamina dungeons yet. I was surprised when I actually finished the Light Carnival Master dungeon (40 stamina). How far did you get with the Challenge dungeons? I just did the first three levels but even then the prizes are really good. In the fourth level I was obliterated in the first round so lol..

I actually blew all my Pal points when the event with the evo material in PEM started. Of course now we have the evo material carnival thing xD But right now I'm just trying to unlock all the dungeons until I hit the wall. The rest of my stamina is spent farming materials or getting the stones for clearing dungeons in challenge mode. It's pretty easy to earn stones in the beginning but I guess that stops really fast, haha.

If I can get those damn Dark keepers, I can evolve Yomi >.< Not really grinding for her Awoken form though because it's going to take a while. I saw the Tengu dungeon yesterday but I looked at it and thought "naah, no idea how i should clear that" xD

Edit: Welp I just died in the last stage of Vesta Cave.

#49 Turnip

Turnip
  • woomy woomy manmenmi!!

• 2511 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 October 2015 - 10:31 AM

@Turnip Yeah after reading the comments for Noahs dungeon, I got really scared ;; Pretty sure I can't clear any of the 50 stamina dungeons yet. I was surprised when I actually finished the Light Carnival Master dungeon (40 stamina). How far did you get with the Challenge dungeons? I just did the first three levels but even then the prizes are really good. In the fourth level I was obliterated in the first round so lol..

I actually blew all my Pal points when the event with the evo material in PEM started. Of course now we have the evo material carnival thing xD But right now I'm just trying to unlock all the dungeons until I hit the wall. The rest of my stamina is spent farming materials or getting the stones for clearing dungeons in challenge mode. It's pretty easy to earn stones in the beginning but I guess that stops really fast, haha.

If I can get those damn Dark keepers, I can evolve Yomi >.< Not really grinding for her Awoken form though because it's going to take a while. I saw the Tengu dungeon yesterday but I looked at it and thought "naah, no idea how i should clear that" xD

Edit: Welp I just died in the last stage of Vesta Cave.

Aahhh :0 Well those dungeons always come back so just try them out when you think you can get through them!! Sometimes it's good just to give it a go anyways in case you get really lucky with combos :3

And hmmmm, usually I just do the first 5 and then look at the rest of the dungeons to see if I can clear them/need the prize you get from them :p Some of the higher ones can be too hard for me though. Like I only managed to clear this one because I got super lucky with Sopdet and Medjedra, and right now I'm trying to get through this but it's just too hard and I don't have enough autoheals >w< And of course with the challenge dungeons up right now the light py is the level 10 prize!! There's no fucking way I can get through that lmao

Heheheh!! ^^ Yeah, it eventually gets harder to get those free stones doesn't it!! But don't forget about doing the team challenges~ You can go through all the normal/technical dungeons again and get another free stone for doing those. Just go down to the bottom of your friends list when you're going in a dungeon and select that team challenge button!! It's neat because you can make a team out of people on your friends list to get through the dungeons ^^

Good luck with everything ;w; <3 Don't worry, I don't think there's a single person who likes that Tengu dungeon. Because of the cost restriction it's a pain in the ass. If you ever get Guan Yinping, don't evolve her because she's great for low cost dungeons and she's perfect for it!! Since I have a Guan Yinping too you could use her, and then with a team like this you should be able to beat up Tengu no problem :3

http://i.imgur.com/uT8PqC4.png

or if you want everything to explode into flames: http://i.imgur.com/hhZogq8.png

Awwww darn D:

#50 Eefi

Eefi
  • 1337 h4x0r

• 1626 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 October 2015 - 12:59 AM

Uuuh, I actually managed to clear Noah's dungeon this morning but she didn't drop on Legend u__u"

Right now I'm trying to evo every useful monster I have, does that even make sense?

I'm mostly following this guide which I found really helpful http://puzzleanddrag...-edition.38670/
Rank ups are still very frequent for me, I want to grow my stamina quickly for those uber expensive dungeons!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users