• Please log in to reply
84 replies to this topic

#51 Turnip

Turnip
  • woomy woomy manmenmi!!

• 2511 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 October 2015 - 08:22 AM

Uuuh, I actually managed to clear Noah's dungeon this morning but she didn't drop on Legend u__u"

Right now I'm trying to evo every useful monster I have, does that even make sense?

I'm mostly following this guide which I found really helpful http://puzzleanddrag...-edition.38670/
Rank ups are still very frequent for me, I want to grow my stamina quickly for those uber expensive dungeons!

Awwww damnit Noah ;_; But you know you can beat it, so next time the dungeon comes around you can give it another go!! :3 <3

And yup, evoing your monsters is a good plan!! Ohhh, that guide is pretty good :3 I don't really get why that guy likes his Pendra dungeons though, maybe for monsters that have low levels? Once they get to a high enough level I think it'd be best to just focus on the 50 stamina metal/jewel dragon dungeons. Have fun getting your stamina up though!! ^^ <3

Hmmm, you should try and clear the 5th challenge dungeon to try and get that blue snowglobe :0 If you max level it and feed it to your Sumire when you evolve her you'll get her really close to her max level!! Do you think you could clear it? Since they usually have snowglobes as lv5 prizes and they're so handy for leveling up your evolved monsters!! Usually what I do in the level 5 dungeons is stall on floors 1-4 when there are all masks on the floor (or if there's a demon or two, try to kill those and not the mask lol) to get Ra's and Echidna's actives ready, use Echidna on the 5th floor, then just try my hardest on floors 6-9. If there are more than two pys up then I use Ra's active since those things hit for quite a bit and have way, way too much defense for me to break >w< Maybe you'll be able to clear it too if you try this!!

Also no!!!!!!!!!! FUck!!!!! Look how fucking gorgeous this Halloween Light Kali is I'm not rich enough to pour thousands of dollars into Halloween REM to try and get her ;_;
http://i.imgur.com/KAo3EcK.jpg
It wouldn't be so bad if these holiday REMs weren't filled with chibi shit!! She's gonna be in the MP shop too but honestly it'll probably be cheaper rolling 50 times than getting her through the MP shop lmao

edit: Halloween Alraune is so cute aahhhh http://i.imgur.com/EyLFVyr.jpg

#52 Eefi

Eefi
  • 1337 h4x0r

• 1626 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 October 2015 - 01:11 PM

@Turnip I tried the Lv 4 Challenge dungeon this morning and died to the boss ;_; Don't think I can handle Lv 5 like that.. lol

Actually, I ran the Ruby dragon dungeon today because I coincidentally played while it was on for my group (I really should pay better attention.. haha) and 50 stamina is really expensive. I know they give a lot of exp but is it even worth it? :/

I currently gathered about 20 stones, should I even roll in the Halloween REM?

#53 Turnip

Turnip
  • woomy woomy manmenmi!!

• 2511 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 October 2015 - 02:06 PM

@Turnip I tried the Lv 4 Challenge dungeon this morning and died to the boss ;_; Don't think I can handle Lv 5 like that.. lol

Actually, I ran the Ruby dragon dungeon today because I coincidentally played while it was on for my group (I really should pay better attention.. haha) and 50 stamina is really expensive. I know they give a lot of exp but is it even worth it? :/

I currently gathered about 20 stones, should I even roll in the Halloween REM?

Awwww dang D: That's ok though!! Those challenge dungeons are always popping up so just try again later!! ^^ <3

I know right? It's even more annoying when the amount of exp it gives you doesn't look like that much but it still cuts a big hole into your stamina >w> But then the 20 stamina dungeon is way cheaper but the dragons you get from them give you barely any exp. But you have a change to get two super kings in a run or a load of kings or whatever so it can be worth it if you're trying to level your monsters up!! It sucks when you get nothing but high dragons and a regular king though hahah
I guess for now it'd be worth running both the 20 and 50 stamina ones to get the free stone and just run them when you need to, like once you get all the evo materials for something and just have to level them up :0 Or when you're close to ranking up or something!!

Mmmnn, it's a troll REM so I wouldn't recommend rolling in it..... :x Like all of these are gonna be in the Halloween REM along with all the themed monsters

iN9iNfu.jpg

Like I mean the monsters aren't... that bad? But there's just so much regular stuff in there and the wizards and archdemons are gonna be at a 2x rate so you'll have an itty bitty chance of getting anything special.

I think it'd be better to hang onto your stones for now and roll during a godfest!! Just have a look around puzzledragonx for monsters you want and are only in godfests. Along with the godfest exclusives, the popular ones are Chinese gods, Egyptian 1, Japanese 1 and 2, Greco Roman, and 3 Kingdoms (with links to the first one in each series so you can look through them more easily!! Damn look at all those links). Of course there are monsters in other series which are good but I think that's a good place to start looking~
Hope this helps!! :3

This sucks though, I totally wanted to try and get Halloween Kali but it'd be way too hard when there are so many other monsters up in there ;_;

#54 Turnip

Turnip
  • woomy woomy manmenmi!!

• 2511 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 October 2015 - 08:38 AM

I don't remember the drop rates in Echidna's dungeon being this shitty, even during the 2x drop rates :V Geez I just want to try and skill her up hahah

Also ughh
>need Wangren for Hinokagutsuchi and Sonia Gran
>need Kouryu for Awoken Sakuya
>they're both conveniently in this hard as fuck dungeon which is coming up tomorrow
http://puzzledragonx...sion.asp?m=1210
ghggghh it's 99 stamina and no continue too.... I don't think I'll be able to clear it b-but I'll try my best

;_;

#55 Eefi

Eefi
  • 1337 h4x0r

• 1626 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 October 2015 - 12:10 PM

Haha, the drop rates felt okay-ish for me. I've spammed the dungeon today non-stop and fully skilled up one Echidna (max Lv 6 so it's not too many). But because of that I couldn't do much else today ;; Since she's technically farmable it doesn't hurt to have more for her Awakenings, I guess? (So far I have one more Naga)

So according to that everyday guide, I ran the Tower to the Sky/Beautiful Being dungeon yesterday to farm for Dragon Fruits because I need like 15 of them and not a single one dropped -.-". Just like no Dark Keepers would drop. Building the team is soo slow. On the bright side, i got a Dark Keeper from the Evo Mats PEM today and evolved Lu Bu! Good thing I saved my last Dragon Fruit and didn't waste it on the Fairlion.. haha.

@Turnip Have you ever used stones for continues?

#56 Turnip

Turnip
  • woomy woomy manmenmi!!

• 2511 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 October 2015 - 12:53 PM

Haha, the drop rates felt okay-ish for me. I've spammed the dungeon today non-stop and fully skilled up one Echidna (max Lv 6 so it's not too many). But because of that I couldn't do much else today ;; Since she's technically farmable it doesn't hurt to have more for her Awakenings, I guess? (So far I have one more Naga)

So according to that everyday guide, I ran the Tower to the Sky/Beautiful Being dungeon yesterday to farm for Dragon Fruits because I need like 15 of them and not a single one dropped -.-". Just like no Dark Keepers would drop. Building the team is soo slow. On the bright side, i got a Dark Keeper from the Evo Mats PEM today and evolved Lu Bu! Good thing I saved my last Dragon Fruit and didn't waste it on the Fairlion.. haha.

@Turnip Have you ever used stones for continues?

Aaahhh that's good!! So far I've managed to get one of the boss Echidnas to drop and I got a Naga to drop in a regular floor >w< Why do I have to be so unlucky hahahh.... At least I got one skill up!!

But nice one B))

Ughhhh man that sucks!! I wasted so much stamina on those first couple of dungeons to try and get those tiny ghostlits for unevolving Tsukuyomi the other day :/ It was such a pain in the ass. Hopefully you'll get more dragon fruits soon!! If not it might just be easier to wait until Thursday lmao :p And sweet!! It feels good making your leader all evolved n stronger huh!!

And mmnn most of the time I don't use stones for continues unless I'm gonna get a stone out of it, or it's a reaaally hard dungeon and I'm super close to beating it ^^

#57 Honchkrow

Honchkrow
  • 908 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 October 2015 - 01:40 PM

Man, i rolled the Halloween REM on my Japanese account and saw a gold egg, I was super happy until i saw Laila. Hahaha...

#58 Turnip

Turnip
  • woomy woomy manmenmi!!

• 2511 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 October 2015 - 08:23 AM

Ayyyy we're getting another 200k rank experience dungeon tomorrow  :cool: Time to rank up a billion times

Also hahaha, I accidentally went into this awful dungeon with the wrong team (a crappy ragtag AHorus team) but I beat it anyways
of course I didn't get a Wangren or Kouryu which is the whole point of me running that damn thing lmao

Man, i rolled the Halloween REM on my Japanese account and saw a gold egg, I was super happy until i saw Laila. Hahaha...

Awwww dude that sucks D: I rolled the simulator on padx a couple of times and mostly just got Red Riding Hood hahah

Ohhh hmm

aYk41P3.png

>Bastet and Indra

I kinda wanna roll, but it'd be nice if one or both of the Kalis were in there too >w>

#59 Eefi

Eefi
  • 1337 h4x0r

• 1626 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 October 2015 - 09:32 AM

I rolled the Halloween REM once and got Halloween Izanami, which is not too bad. This morning at 6am I had an alarm and entered the 50 stamina Tamadra dungeon and got 3 babies... If they weren't so hard to evolve ;; Since I didn't have much time today I just ran the Beginner Thursday dungeon over and over and got.. 4 dragon fruits. Still need a lot more for all the other evos ;_; At this point it feels like I'm just hunting for evo materials.. haha. But I got two more Dark Keepers on Tuesday and evolved Yomi <3

Is it worth dumping Pal points into the Orb Change Carnival? Since the Evo mats PEM, I've been saving points and have around 25 pulls now.

I think I wanna try rolling the Director's carnival REM once or twice since I don't have many REM monsters yet. Also thinking about buying some stones >3< hgnn.

@Turnip Your awoken Yomi looks really cool *A*

#60 Turnip

Turnip
  • woomy woomy manmenmi!!

• 2511 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 October 2015 - 11:28 AM

I rolled the Halloween REM once and got Halloween Izanami, which is not too bad. This morning at 6am I had an alarm and entered the 50 stamina Tamadra dungeon and got 3 babies... If they weren't so hard to evolve ;; Since I didn't have much time today I just ran the Beginner Thursday dungeon over and over and got.. 4 dragon fruits. Still need a lot more for all the other evos ;_; At this point it feels like I'm just hunting for evo materials.. haha. But I got two more Dark Keepers on Tuesday and evolved Yomi <3

Is it worth dumping Pal points into the Orb Change Carnival? Since the Evo mats PEM, I've been saving points and have around 25 pulls now.

I think I wanna try rolling the Director's carnival REM once or twice since I don't have many REM monsters yet. Also thinking about buying some stones >3< hgnn.

@Turnip Your awoken Yomi looks really cool *A*

Uuuwaaaaa nice one!! Yeah evolving the babies is a little annoying isn't it? :x Like sure there's a chance you'll get the awakening thing if you feed the babies but..... its only a chance and it's never fun getting 0/5. But hehehe, it'll all be worth the evo material grinding once you've evolved everyone~ :3

Yeah I think it's worth dumping some points into that orb changing carnival!! Especially since they're giving out more PAL points with login bonuses and stuff now :0 You might roll a Valkyrie or Titan or some jewel dragons!! If you don't get her and you think you can clear it you could try getting one from this dungeon while it's still up, and sometimes her descended dungeon pops up so there's always that too!!

Ohhh that sounds good!! It'd be awesome if you got one of those Egyptian gods~ But they're all good so it'd be worth rolling once or twice. It can be pretty hard stopping yourself from buying stones sometimes huh :3c I really, really hope they bring back that 5 stones for $1 deal back again next year because that was just fantastic!!

Hnnhnhghghh I love her SO MUCH I fell in love with her design the second her JP card got posted!! Plus she kicks ass so everything is cool :3c Even if it's just sometime down the road when you've gotten more monsters to work with you should definitely consider casually working on getting an Awoken Yomi!! Your Halloween Iza is pretty much the perfect sub for her with all those dark orb enhances so you're off to a really good start if you were up to it ^^

#61 Eefi

Eefi
  • 1337 h4x0r

• 1626 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 October 2015 - 09:57 AM

Lol seems like I'm forced to stay non-IAP. Google is giving me an error when I try to purchase, I'm thinking probably because the app can't be downloaded in my country and I'm playing the US version. =_=" So yeah xD Looked a bit for Google Play giftcards but all the shops charge more than what the card is worth and want me to verify my mobile phone number which I refuse because it's ridiculous (I don't want some random shop to have my phone number).

Rolled once in the Director's choice and guess what I pulled, this AGAIN. Immediately sold him >.>" Now I'm out of stones orz

#62 Turnip

Turnip
  • woomy woomy manmenmi!!

• 2511 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 October 2015 - 11:02 AM

Lol seems like I'm forced to stay non-IAP. Google is giving me an error when I try to purchase, I'm thinking probably because the app can't be downloaded in my country and I'm playing the US version. =_=" So yeah xD Looked a bit for Google Play giftcards but all the shops charge more than what the card is worth and want me to verify my mobile phone number which I refuse because it's ridiculous (I don't want some random shop to have my phone number).

Rolled once in the Director's choice and guess what I pulled, this AGAIN. Immediately sold him >.>" Now I'm out of stones orz

Oh my god seriously?? Fucking REM being rude to you, you just want some more monsters ;_; I-I guess just save up and try rolling during the next godfest or if there's an event going where godfest exclusive monsters are available at higher rates, or just wait around hoarding stones until the next player's choice godfest like me? I think the next one's probably gonna be at the beginning of December but I guess that's pretty far away from now :x Gives you a chance to start saving up though right?

But aaahhh man that's pretty annoying D: This place doesn't look too overpriced though!!

Unless that requires you to verify your phone number too :x

#63 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 October 2015 - 11:28 AM

@Eefi

Just PayPal me some money. I'm sure the fee for that is cheaper than online shops charge. American and Canadian cards should be the same too, I'd hope.

#64 Turnip

Turnip
  • woomy woomy manmenmi!!

• 2511 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 November 2015 - 08:24 AM

Ghghhhhhh I want Ra Dragon but I don't have any MP and player's choice godfest probably won't be until next month/when he gets cycled out ;_; I just wanna do a gorillion toooo

Also holy shit!!!!

And she's farmable too!! Five of them would be a pain in the ass to evolve them but I totally want that team aaaa

#65 666

• 183 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 November 2015 - 08:42 AM

I played this for a while tbh and loved it

but then i moved to heavenstrike rivals (i think Square Enix makes it).  There's just a point with P&D where it gets almost impossible to play without putting money into it

#66 Honchkrow

Honchkrow
  • 908 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 November 2015 - 10:05 AM

Ghghhhhhh I want Ra Dragon but I don't have any MP and player's choice godfest probably won't be until next month/when he gets cycled out ;_; I just wanna do a gorillion toooo

Also holy shit!!!!

And she's farmable too!! Five of them would be a pain in the ass to evolve them but I totally want that team aaaa

Ah, yes, the scarlet system. I'm so jealous of the people who can farm her consistently.

#67 Turnip

Turnip
  • woomy woomy manmenmi!!

• 2511 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 November 2015 - 12:46 PM

I played this for a while tbh and loved it
but then i moved to heavenstrike rivals (i think Square Enix makes it).  There's just a point with P&D where it gets almost impossible to play without putting money into it

You just gotta stay determined and save up those free stones!! They've been giving them out all the time ^^ Like these are all free stones I've gotten either through events, 50 day bonuses and clearing collab/descend dungeons.
Spoiler

It can be pretty hard in the beginning though, since you don't have all that much team cost and your monsters might suck a little but you just gotta keep trying despite everything being a little tough and the rewards will start pouring in eventually!! ^^

#68 Honchkrow

Honchkrow
  • 908 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 November 2015 - 09:46 PM

Oh gosh, mythical FF collab is actually difficult.

#69 Turnip

Turnip
  • woomy woomy manmenmi!!

• 2511 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 November 2015 - 10:09 AM

>PCGF voting is up

Yesss finally it's gonna be happening soon, now I can waste all the stones I've been hoarding :3c

Here are some stats from about 4 hours ago:

Spoiler

Looking pretty good so far!! ^^ <3 I really hope I roll a couple more Liu Beis, only have one right now and I totally want a team like this

#70 Turnip

Turnip
  • woomy woomy manmenmi!!

• 2511 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 November 2015 - 07:16 PM

>PCGF announced for 11/29 (Sun) ~ 12/1 (Tues) with Saria and Ryune 

Oh shit nice!!

Also there's a $1 for 5 stones deal up right now :3c Shame you can only buy one though lmao

#71 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 November 2015 - 09:02 AM

Turnip rolled 180 stones and got nothing.

I rolled once and got someone she wanted.

#72 Turnip

Turnip
  • woomy woomy manmenmi!!

• 2511 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 November 2015 - 09:59 AM

Turnip rolled 180 stones and got nothing.
I rolled once and got someone she wanted.

I'm ready to die, why do I play this shit ass game when I have such awful luck lmao

I can even remember everything I've rolled but I got:
Dupe Hatsume
ANOTHER goddamn Radious
Mistrain
Amon
THREE RUKAS
Two fruit dragons, not even the last one I need to complete the set

At least I got Kano, Kushi, Sun Quan, Vishnu, Haku and Indra :x And a Ryune but I don't have much use for her yet. I got some pretty mediocre rolls too but I can't be bothered to list them but I'm not gonna sell them. Guess I'll have to de-evo my Sakuya since I didn't get a dupe lol

@Eefi did you roll at all? ^^

EDIT: I'M LAUGHING I HAD 25 STONES LEFT AND SAID FUCK IT I'M ROLLING NOW
I GOT ANOTGER RA and Idunn&Idunna who Elin got and I wanted so that was awesome and I got some trash too bUT ANOTHER RA THIS IS gGREAT

#73 Eefi

Eefi
  • 1337 h4x0r

• 1626 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 November 2015 - 09:34 AM

@Turnip Yes, I rolled. About 100 stones (yes, I bought a pack ><)

I already forgot my awful rolls because I immediately sell them (like, one late bloomer dragon, a grimrock O_o, some elementals). Have about 10 cards or so that I kept because I have no idea what to do with them that don't seem particularly strong. Also rolled another 3 Yomis :( Currently have about 75k MP from all the junk.

Some good rolls: LKali, Amaterasu (and two at that ><), Meimei, Kagutsuchi, Shiva, Lakshmi, Kushinadahime, Pandora, Haku

No Sakuya or Ra here though ^^;

Not sure what Ryune would need as subs but she looks really cool!

#74 Turnip

Turnip
  • woomy woomy manmenmi!!

• 2511 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 November 2015 - 11:18 AM

@Turnip Yes, I rolled. About 100 stones (yes, I bought a pack ><)

I already forgot my awful rolls because I immediately sell them (like, one late bloomer dragon, a grimrock O_o, some elementals). Have about 10 cards or so that I kept because I have no idea what to do with them that don't seem particularly strong. Also rolled another 3 Yomis :( Currently have about 75k MP from all the junk.

Some good rolls: LKali, Amaterasu (and two at that ><), Meimei, Kagutsuchi, Shiva, Lakshmi, Kushinadahime, Pandora, Haku

No Sakuya or Ra here though ^^;

Not sure what Ryune would need as subs but she looks really cool!

(Heheheh, it was so hard stopping myself from buying more stones after rolling all those free ones away :x <3)

Man this was just a Yomi machine disguised as PCGF huh? :p But I do the same thing, like I have so many cards that seem okay but don't really wanna sell lmao. Maybe they'll get cool awoken forms someday!!

Nice!!!!!! Oh man LKali is awesome!! If you team her up with my Ra then you can destroy everything :3c But ooohhh you got a bunch of really good rolls!! Pandora and Haku are great AYomi subs, and I'm always seeing people pair Shiva and Awoken Hinokagutsuchi together!! Lakshmi is a great leader too ^^ <3

Awwwww man that sucks ;w; If I could I'd totally send my Ra over to you!! 

Doesn't she!! I think the only subs I have for her are Idunn&Idunna and like... I guess.... uuhh Hatsume? I have fuck all for water subs lmao but she's really cool so I won't sell her!! ^^ <3

Edit: I'm looking at your padherder and you have pretty much all the perfect subs for Shiva, like AShiva/Kagutsuchi/ROdin/Cao Cao/Urd/AShiva is great!! But you have a load of good fire monsters to work with so pretty much anything can work :3

#75 Honchkrow

Honchkrow
  • 908 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 December 2015 - 04:46 PM

Better watch out, better not cry, better not pout because I'm telling you why, Santa Claus is coming to town.
12386695_10153713001138936_2050422953_n.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users