• Please log in to reply
84 replies to this topic

#76 Turnip

Turnip
  • woomy woomy manmenmi!!

• 2511 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 December 2015 - 07:18 PM

Better watch out, better not cry, better not pout because I'm telling you why, Santa Claus is coming to town.

AND RUDOLPH'S GONNA KICK YOUR ASS IF HE FINDS OUT YOU'VE BEEN NAUGHTY!! That Christmas Kali though, jesus man I want her ;_; <3

How are you guys doing on the ranked dungeon? I just wanna try and get those sweet 20% - 29.9% rewards but RNG keeps fucking me over and giving me no light orbs for Sakuya, so I'm at 30% ;_; (also I'm using puzzcombo fuck da police)

#77 Honchkrow

Honchkrow
  • 908 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 December 2015 - 08:46 PM

AND RUDOLPH'S GONNA KICK YOUR ASS IF HE FINDS OUT YOU'VE BEEN NAUGHTY!! That Christmas Kali though, jesus man I want her ;_; <3

How are you guys doing on the ranked dungeon? I just wanna try and get those sweet 20% - 29.9% rewards but RNG keeps fucking me over and giving me no light orbs for Sakuya, so I'm at 30% ;_; (also I'm using puzzcombo fuck da police)

I got 45% because im garbage.

#78 Eefi

Eefi
  • 1337 h4x0r

• 1626 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 January 2016 - 04:42 AM

Best friend reset tomorrow! Still not sure who I should friend.

#79 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9253 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 January 2016 - 06:45 AM

@Eefi

A Yomi Dragon? Are you spending your food money on Godfests for all those monster points or something? :p

#80 Eefi

Eefi
  • 1337 h4x0r

• 1626 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 January 2016 - 07:45 AM

@Eefi

A Yomi Dragon? Are you spending your food money on Godfests for all those monster points or something? :p

Yeah well not exactly food money :'D But I bought like 4 packs until now and barely got enough for a MP dragon. At least I'm not very inclined to roll in godfests now since I have a lot of cards that still have to be maxed. Btw I don't think I have you on my friend list yet?

#81 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9253 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 January 2016 - 07:49 AM

Yeah well not exactly food money :'D But I bought like 4 packs until now and barely got enough for a MP dragon. At least I'm not very inclined to roll in godfests now since I have a lot of cards that still have to be maxed. Btw I don't think I have you on my friend list yet?

Eh probably not. I get all my juicy gossip from Turnip since I barely play at all these days.

#82 Turnip

Turnip
  • woomy woomy manmenmi!!

• 2511 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 January 2016 - 11:02 AM

If Elin doesn't get a chance to add you then I'll totally do it when he gets home from work :3c <3

Also whERE IS MY VALENTINES DAY REM think of all the cute girls makin chocolates and blushing and stuff aahh it would be so cute!! I was thinking a Valentines Venus would be cute, and Hathor too!! Geez though if they don't make this I feel like they're gonna be missing out on some serious cash :p

#83 Eefi

Eefi
  • 1337 h4x0r

• 1626 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 January 2016 - 05:17 AM

Eh probably not. I get all my juicy gossip from Turnip since I barely play at all these days.

If Elin doesn't get a chance to add you then I'll totally do it when he gets home from work :3c <3

Also whERE IS MY VALENTINES DAY REM think of all the cute girls makin chocolates and blushing and stuff aahh it would be so cute!! I was thinking a Valentines Venus would be cute, and Hathor too!! Geez though if they don't make this I feel like they're gonna be missing out on some serious cash :p

Got the friend request :3! I also rolled an Anubis in the last GF and will probably try to get his Awoken version. He's a real YOLO leader since 10 combos requires a perfect board and even 8 combos can be hard.

NA didn't even get the New Year's REM xD. But I'm sure JP is thinking about a valentine's day REM lol.

#84 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9253 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 January 2016 - 05:40 AM

I use PuzzCombo with Anubis.

Thug life.

#85 Turnip

Turnip
  • woomy woomy manmenmi!!

• 2511 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 January 2016 - 08:54 AM

Got the friend request :3! I also rolled an Anubis in the last GF and will probably try to get his Awoken version. He's a real YOLO leader since 10 combos requires a perfect board and even 8 combos can be hard.

NA didn't even get the New Year's REM xD. But I'm sure JP is thinking about a valentine's day REM lol.

He's great if you use him in 7x6 dungeons!! Just activate Haku or someone and you'll do billions and billions of damage :3c

Hehehe yeah >w< They're gonna be bringing it over for Chinese New Year though which is pretty awesome!! Fuck, that and Valentines are really close to each other hahah... I rrrreeally want that Kanna and Leilan ;_; Guess I'll just have to wait and see if Valentines cards are announced and if they're any good lmao

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users