Quantcast

Photo

Describe your favorite games and make them sound terrible.

• Please log in to reply
51 replies to this topic

#26 Karla

Karla
  • 2478 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 June 2015 - 08:23 PM

FURRIES IN SPACE!!

#27 Riku

Riku
  • 72 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 June 2015 - 08:27 PM

You buy a house and have to repay the loan with a ridiculous interest rate only to be conned into more upgrades and more loans with ballooning interest rates. Oh my god how has this worlds housing bubble not popped?

That's it. That's the game.

#28 Honchkrow

Honchkrow
  • 908 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 June 2015 - 02:16 PM

You babysit grown adults with the mentality of small children who constantly start kitchen fires and urinate themselves. 

#29 Alexiel

Alexiel
  • Sieg Zeon!

• 2043 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 June 2015 - 02:32 PM

You play this male adventurer who is frequently mistaken as a crossdressing princess named Zelda.

Generally have no problems killing the bad guys, but you suffer from Alektorophobia.

Everyone you've saved or  :wub:  ends up being a religious freak "sage" so you can't tap that.

Including that ***** Zelda.  :lol2:

#30 Guest_Kate_*

Guest_Kate_*

Posted 04 June 2015 - 02:36 PM

Game #1 You spend hours building stuff one block at a time, that is entirely virtual and has no real purpose. 

Game #2 You repeatedly guess a word your partner sees on the screen by watching them act it out, over and over, again without a real purpose.

Game #3 You answer quiz questions to gain XP to level up to answer more quiz questions.

#31 GetJinxed

GetJinxed
  • Reckless Cheater

• 1423 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 June 2015 - 04:54 AM

You play as a champion along with other 4 teammates vs 5 other dudes. You spend 30-40 minutes killing minions to try to beat the other team's crystal to death before they can take out years  :ninja: Aaand that's it repeat every time  :ohwell: Bonus: Your team will always start flaming each others when one makes a mistake and will never remember any good play that you make  :rolleyes:

Edited by mbox1000, 05 June 2015 - 04:54 AM.

#32 Xwiint

Xwiint
  • 211 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 June 2015 - 06:43 AM

You can be anything you want to be and do anything you want to do as long as you don't get caught doing anything illegal. But even if you do, it will be OK. Also...we seem to have a dragon problem...?

#33 Guppie

Guppie
  • 1285 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 June 2015 - 07:18 AM

Dragon eugenics

#34 Cass

Cass
  • Stronteigenwijs

• 1560 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 June 2015 - 04:25 PM

Your friends all call you a douchebag, you are constantly being harassed by other kids over some stick, you beat up homeless people and almost get crushed by your dad's balls.

#35 Brat

Brat
  • 11 posts

Posted 09 September 2015 - 01:42 AM

You fight opponents using martial arts and sometimes magic and weapons and you try to make your opponents bleed a lot and experience a lot of pain for bonus points

#36 Eggie

Eggie
  • 317 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 September 2015 - 08:14 AM

You beat the shit out of monsters with other monsters and then you store them in your balls.

#37 Required

Required
  • 922 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 September 2015 - 08:48 AM

You have to kill weird creatures or people in order to obtain more weapons or abilities which allow you to shout weird things which cause powers to come out of your mouth. You can also speak to other people which often tell you that they used to be an adventurer like you until they took an arrow in the knee.

#38 Shane

Shane
  • Sad sack.

• 1982 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 September 2015 - 06:38 PM

This game is based off another game that is all about grinding. Although in order to win in this one you have to grind out long arduous games meanwhile waiting for other to take their turns. The best things you will unlikely get unless you pay for them or work for months to earn them.

All in the end to win more often and feel superior.

#39 ceterisparibus

ceterisparibus
  • 485 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 September 2015 - 07:11 AM

You engage in a frenzy of incestuous breeding and eugenics while happily ignoring and abandoning their parents among friendship and companionship for all~~

and it's probably not the game you're thinking of  

#40 Karla

Karla
  • 2478 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 September 2015 - 11:01 AM

You shoot and you loot.  You shoot, loot, use loot to buy things that shoot, and shoot some more.

#41 Coops

Coops
  • 🌧️🌩️🌧️

• 4009 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 September 2015 - 12:42 PM

You're an old ass person that's been reborn thousands of times. You're apparently special, but that's not particularly apparent. You run around doing shit like killing monsters, selling overpriced shit to people, hunting bandits and more unimportant stuff. Did I mention the game spans like 19 generations so far? And a boob wizard rebirths you in a magical soul stream.

#42 Junjie

Junjie
  • Hi there!

• 2267 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 May 2017 - 09:50 PM

You're sent to protect some important-ass conference for major world leaders. Suddenly, everything blows up, but somehow you survive, and not just that, but have some weird ass thing in your hand right now that hurts like hell. You get arrested immediately by the authorities because you emerge as the only survivor.

Then demons start appearing everywhere from holes in the sky. Turns out, the thing in your hand can close those holes up, where nothing else can! This impresses people enough that you go from a prisoner to literally the most important man in the world -- with the ones who arrested you essentially building a nation around you, letting you make all their key decisions from the start, and then eventually enthroning you as supreme leader.

Edit: Yes this is gravedigging I suppose, but I saw this topic and couldn't help but think of the current game I'm playing. So y'know.

#43 Keil

Keil
  • Above Average Mediocrity

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 May 2017 - 09:58 PM

In a group of 6, sometimes you wait inside a rectangle, sometimes you push a cart through half the town, sometimes you even do both. But it sucks that someone is always trying to kill you. Fuck the red team.

#44 Dazz

Dazz
  • Musicyclopedia

• 3242 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 May 2017 - 06:44 AM

You're sent to protect some important-ass conference for major world leaders. Suddenly, everything blows up, but somehow you survive, and not just that, but have some weird ass thing in your hand right now that hurts like hell. You get arrested immediately by the authorities because you emerge as the only survivor.

Then demons start appearing everywhere from holes in the sky. Turns out, the thing in your hand can close those holes up, where nothing else can! This impresses people enough that you go from a prisoner to literally the most important man in the world -- with the ones who arrested you essentially building a nation around you, letting you make all their key decisions from the start, and then eventually enthroning you as supreme leader.

Edit: Yes this is gravedigging I suppose, but I saw this topic and couldn't help but think of the current game I'm playing. So y'know.

Probably my favourite game series  ^_^

#45 Canineike

Canineike
  • 62 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 May 2017 - 08:43 PM

Idiot vigilantes who kill without caring and Jailors who execute a fine claim.

#46 limbust

limbust
  • 13 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 May 2017 - 11:54 AM

You cover up a story about a zombie break in a mall but the helicopter left you trapped there with a bunch of other survivors who are too dumb to take care of themselves so now you have to kill zombies with all you can find in the mall including women purses while saving as many people as you can.

#47 Guest_iCarly_*

Guest_iCarly_*

Posted 14 May 2017 - 04:15 PM

DON'T YOU FUCKING DARE TRADE WITH THE MAUNA SABRIS SAN. YOU'RE DISGRACING THE ARTEMIANS. 

#48 Canineike

Canineike
  • 62 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 May 2017 - 07:47 PM

You're a human in a town filled with animals.

#49 Cannabis

Cannabis
  • yungamerican

• 970 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 May 2017 - 01:08 PM

What game is this? Doesn't even make it sound terrible at all :p

#50 ipleadtheyiff

ipleadtheyiff
  • 7 posts

Posted 20 May 2017 - 05:38 PM

Slow-mo punching God then launching her into the sun for her involvement in the witch hunts.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users