• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#1 Cass

Cass
  • Stronteigenwijs

• 1560 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 May 2015 - 11:14 PM

In pagan religions and systems, a spirit animal or totem is meant to be a representation of the traits and skills that you are supposed to learn or have. Online, saying something or someone is your spirit animal is a statement that said person or thing is a representation of you or what you want to be.
Friend 1: "Did you see Misfits last night?"
Friend 2: "YES. Nathan Young is my spirit animal."

I'll be short about mine.

ed81332e1508da2cabcc9da1b95683af.jpg

So whats yours?

#2 Alexiel

Alexiel
  • Sieg Zeon!

• 2043 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 May 2015 - 11:36 PM

lol easy: Brodie Bruce

Spoiler

Spoiler

#3 WhimsicalOakTree

WhimsicalOakTree
  • 41 posts

Posted 29 May 2015 - 03:02 AM

Mantis shrimp of course!

#4 Cyo

Cyo
  • Pauly D

• 2561 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 May 2015 - 05:42 AM

Kanye

#5 Kat

Kat
  • KatDog 5ever

• 2098 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 May 2015 - 05:54 AM

I like sloths a lot but I don't think they're my spirit animal. Some kind of cat, like a puma. An albino one.

#6 crazybus

crazybus
  • 43 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 May 2015 - 04:21 AM

Spirit animals are tenants in indigenous culture too! Except they're assigned to you.

I'm a deer. So a doe I guess, because I'm a girl.

#7 Emily

Emily
  • Wonder Woman

• 6508 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 May 2015 - 06:05 AM

Butterfly. I always see them everywhere. I think they're stalking me. 

#8 Guest_Kate_*

Guest_Kate_*

Posted 30 May 2015 - 06:21 AM

My spirit animals are mostly people

#9 aritsumiki

aritsumiki
  • 25 posts

Posted 30 May 2015 - 07:59 AM

Heh, I'd probably be a doe or a lazy housecat.

#10 everlander

everlander
  • 30 posts

Posted 02 June 2015 - 07:42 AM

This one quiz said it was a bear. But, I've never seen a bear. How do you find or choose a spirit animal guide? Teach me  :excl:

#11 Jibrille

Jibrille
  • 462 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 June 2015 - 08:25 AM

Your spirit animal is the Wolf

Characteristics: Sharp intelligence, deep connection with instincts, trust or lack thereof in someone or in yourself

Spirit Animal Profile: The wolf offers some of the most striking animal meanings in the realm of spirit animals. The power of the wolf brings forth instinct, intelligence, appetite for freedom, and awareness of the importance of social connections. This animal can also symbolize fear of being threatened and lack of trust. When the wolf shows up in your life, pay attention to what your intuition is telling you

I did this test: http://www.spiritani...it-animal-quiz/

idk if I agree with it, because I see myself most as a lazy cat, as aritsumiki said, hahaha

Edited by Jibrille, 02 June 2015 - 08:26 AM.

#12 istafrog

istafrog
  • 29 posts

Posted 02 June 2015 - 02:20 PM

A fat and lazy frog

#13 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 June 2015 - 02:28 PM

idk if I agree with it, because I see myself most as a lazy cat, as aritsumiki said, hahaha

I took this and got owl

Characteristics: Intuition, ability to see what other do not see, announcer of change, wisdom

Spirit Animal Profile: The owl spirit animal is emblematic of a deep connection with wisdom and intuitive knowledge. If you have the owl as totem or power animal, you’re likely to have the ability to see what’s usually hidden to most. When the spirit of the animal guides you, you can the true reality and see beyond illusion and deceit. 

My real life spirit animal is this though:

200_s.gif

#14 everlander

everlander
  • 30 posts

Posted 02 June 2015 - 02:42 PM

AHH thankyou for linking this! I took it, surprised, to see, also a wolf! "Appetite for freedom." I am Sagittarius, did this quest know? It matches freedom.

Is there a cat result for you? Maybe you were on its border and didn't realize! Otherwise, be in wolf pack n.n

#15 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 June 2015 - 02:52 PM

AHH thankyou for linking this! I took it, surprised, to see, also a wolf! "Appetite for freedom." I am Sagittarius, did this quest know? It matches freedom.

Is there a cat result for you? Maybe you were on its border and didn't realize! Otherwise, be in wolf pack n.n

ohhh that is interesting. I'm a pisces.

#16 Gnome

Gnome
  • Alpha As Fuck

• 1054 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 June 2015 - 02:52 PM

Honey badger, dont give a fuck.

#17 Keil

Keil
  • Above Average Mediocrity

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 June 2015 - 02:55 PM

Miley Cyrus is my spirit animal.

#18 auraldesign

auraldesign
  • 107 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 June 2015 - 02:58 PM

Characteristics: Intuition, ability to see what other do not see, announcer of change, wisdom

Spirit Animal Profile: The owl spirit animal is emblematic of a deep connection with wisdom and intuitive knowledge. If you have the owl as totem or power animal, you’re likely to have the ability to see what’s usually hidden to most. When the spirit of the animal guides you, you can the true reality and see beyond illusion and deceit

Not sure how accurate that is.  :lol: 

#19 everlander

everlander
  • 30 posts

Posted 02 June 2015 - 04:01 PM

ohhh that is interesting. I'm a pisces.

Oh so Pisces and Owl? That is fitting--Pisces are so old and wise O.O

#20 Pinkberry

Pinkberry
  • 28 posts

Posted 02 June 2015 - 05:36 PM

It says mine is an owl :o

Hmm...

#21 Jibrille

Jibrille
  • 462 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 June 2015 - 07:20 PM

awn, you are so cute :3

I'm capricorn, ahahaha.

I can see myself as a wolf only if this means i'm the lonely wolf type, because I don't like to interact a lot with people .-.

#22 Padme

Padme
  • Tofu Tatas

• 1687 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 June 2015 - 07:48 PM

200_s.gif

fo real I have a lot and my main one is my girl, Arlene.

#23 everlander

everlander
  • 30 posts

Posted 02 June 2015 - 08:24 PM

awn, you are so cute :3

I'm capricorn, ahahaha.

I can see myself as a wolf only if this means i'm the lonely wolf type, because I don't like to interact a lot with people .-.

Capricorn! Yay a winter baby! Lone wolves--The spirit guide one does seem a lonely type. But cats are truly more loners aren't they? I imagine cats want more affection than a wolf.

And thankyou, you very cute too ^-^v

#24 Kraehe

Kraehe
  • 100 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 June 2015 - 09:45 PM

True enough to my forum name, my spirit animal, according to http://www.quotev.co...r-animal-totem/

is a Crow. 

You got Crow!
You are most likely a very mysterious person, since the crow is often labeled as a mysterious or "dark" bird, and you can easily become gloomy or prickly when bad situations come along your path. You are easily saddened by simple things, such as a small fight with a friend. On the positive side, you are very tricky and clever. Don't confuse this with wisdom or knowledge, for you are a bit more on the trickster side of things. This allows you to get out of sticky situations, similar to the deer totem.

Edited by Kraehe, 02 June 2015 - 09:45 PM.

#25 Rauul

Rauul
  • Always drunk 坂本

• 1965 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 June 2015 - 12:10 AM

Did that and got Tiger 

Characteristics: Willpower, personal strength and courage, aggression or anger, unpredictability

Spirit Animal Profile: In the kingdom of spirit animals, the tiger puts a special emphasis on raw feelings and emotions. The tiger spirit animal symbolizes primal instincts, unpredictability, and ability to trust yourself. By affinity with this spirit animal, you may enjoy dealing with life matters spontaneously, trusting your intuition and acting fast when needed.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: such, animal, very, spirit, wow

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users