Spotlight trophies

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 psieks

psieks
  • 90 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 May 2015 - 07:53 AM

Is it safe to go for a spotlight trophy if you AB/SS/cheat in general? I try to keep a VERY low profile on my account if at all possible since I'm afraid any slips would be more noticeable. In general I don't do anything bad, just transfer AB'd items between accounts and up to 500K at a time. That's most of what I'm worried about. Does TNT pay more attention to accounts with those kinds of trophies? What about guilds that are well-known and/or being a well-known member of the guild? Or just a well-known user in general.

#2 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 May 2015 - 07:56 AM

I think the problem isn't even TNT itself, because apparently they have no idea what they're doing. The real real is actually the report-assholes that Neopets is full of. They go hunting cheaters for fun because they have nothing better to do.

#3 psieks

psieks
  • 90 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 May 2015 - 07:59 AM

I'm not sure how someone gets reported for winning spotlights.... unless it's the notable Neopet or Neohome since those occasionally require large amounts of NP invested. Do people still report for art theft? I draw my own stuff but I suck ;-;

#4 Liesa

Liesa
  • Foxy Lady

• 2196 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 May 2015 - 08:07 AM

I'd say trophies makes you more legit as you put in effort shells won't.

I have several BC, random contest and NT trophies.

#5 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 May 2015 - 08:11 AM

I'm not sure how someone gets reported for winning spotlights.... unless it's the notable Neopet or Neohome since those occasionally require large amounts of NP invested. Do people still report for art theft? I draw my own stuff but I suck ;-;

Oops, sorry, for some reason I thought you were talking about trophies in general. Yeah, they shouldn't be a problem. It's harder to believe that someone with a spotlight trophy would cheat, because you need to put some effort to get them, while cheating is considered the opposite :p

#6 psieks

psieks
  • 90 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 May 2015 - 08:16 AM

True. Right now I'm working toward three trophies in the spotlight category (including Neopian Times) and just wanted to make sure it wouldn't draw attention to my unsavory activities. Once scores reset I want to go for a few flash trophies as well. Considering I've gotten the avvies for some of the games without SS, I think I'll be okay. Sutek's Tomb mouth actually be possible legit (I've been prepared by the ultimate match-3. Not trying to brag, but I'm good.) Thing is there are other games with trophies I want more that aren't so good.

Also relevant, is there any way to cheat a Jhudora's Cloud/Illusen's Glade trophy? I'm working on Cloud atm.

#7 Grimley

Grimley
  • The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

• 3840 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 May 2015 - 02:29 PM

True. Right now I'm working toward three trophies in the spotlight category (including Neopian Times) and just wanted to make sure it wouldn't draw attention to my unsavory activities. Once scores reset I want to go for a few flash trophies as well. Considering I've gotten the avvies for some of the games without SS, I think I'll be okay. Sutek's Tomb mouth actually be possible legit (I've been prepared by the ultimate match-3. Not trying to brag, but I'm good.) Thing is there are other games with trophies I want more that aren't so good.

Also relevant, is there any way to cheat a Jhudora's Cloud/Illusen's Glade trophy? I'm working on Cloud atm.

I see nothing wrong with working on the Spotlight trophies.

As for Jhudora's Cloud/Illusen's Glade, I think you just have to work on those yourself, but they are pretty easy-peasy as long as you do them twice daily in an expeditious fashion.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users