Photo

AC for noob cheaters

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 tylerta98

tylerta98
  • 74 posts

Posted 06 June 2015 - 03:19 PM

So I was wondering if I should attempt all star on my couple week old account. Or is that too suspicious. If it is, what rank shoul I aim for instead. Also, I have multiple new, young accounts/shells so how far in rank should I go on those as well. In terms of SS, should I run 1200 shootout showdowns with breaks and go to next account immediately. I'm team maraqua and don't really care about winning, I just want a good trophy and shop points. Oh and if I join the AC do I automatically get a participant trophy so my shells will look somewhat legit. I think that's all. Thanks for reading.

#2 Outsider

Outsider
  • THE YOOYUNATER

• 2103 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 June 2015 - 03:24 PM

So I was wondering if I should attempt all star on my couple week old account. Or is that too suspicious. If it is, what rank shoul I aim for instead. Also, I have multiple new, young accounts/shells so how far in rank should I go on those as well. In terms of SS, should I run 1200 shootout showdowns with breaks and go to next account immediately. I'm team maraqua and don't really care about winning, I just want a good trophy and shop points. Oh and if I join the AC do I automatically get a participant trophy so my shells will look somewhat legit. I think that's all. Thanks for reading.

Just get all star on it, you'll be fine. I'm going to assume when you say 1200 SoSDs you are referring to the score and not sending 1200 as the max amount of times you can send a score for that game is 768. As for your shells, that's up to you on how far you want to get them, but yes I believe just joining a team is enough to get a participation medal, but you may want to send 1 score on them just in case. Make sure to use at least on proxy for your shells if you don't want the chance for them to get linked and chain iced if something goes wrong.

Edited by Outsider, 06 June 2015 - 03:25 PM.

#3 tylerta98

tylerta98
  • 74 posts

Posted 06 June 2015 - 03:33 PM

Just get all star on it, you'll be fine. I'm going to assume when you say 1200 SoSDs you are referring to the score and not sending 1200 as the max amount of times you can send a score for that game is 768. As for your shells, that's up to you on how far you want to get them, but yes I believe just joining a team is enough to get a participation medal, but you may want to send 1 score on them just in case. Make sure to use at least on proxy for your shells if you don't want the chance for them to get linked and chain iced if something goes wrong.

Cool thanks. Oh really the max is 768? I have looked so much to find the limit and all results were inconsistent. Are you sure it's 768 where did you find that just wondering. Idk much about proxies and I don't want to pay for one. Where can I find a good, reliable one. Thanks so much for the help

#4 Outsider

Outsider
  • THE YOOYUNATER

• 2103 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 June 2015 - 03:39 PM

Cool thanks. Oh really the max is 768? I have looked so much to find the limit and all results were inconsistent. Are you sure it's 768 where did you find that just wondering. Idk much about proxies and I don't want to pay for one. Where can I find a good, reliable one. Thanks so much for the help

It's actually 762, my bad

SoSD/MSN: 762

SlSl: 139

YYB: 68

http://www.neocodex....ow-to-use-them/

Will explain proxies well enough, as for finding them:

http://proxylist.hidemyass.com/

Make sure to untick the medium and below in anonymity level and test 'til you find one that works at a good speed for you.

#5 tylerta98

tylerta98
  • 74 posts

Posted 06 June 2015 - 03:47 PM

It's actually 762, my bad

SoSD/MSN: 762
SlSl: 139
YYB: 68

http://www.neocodex....ow-to-use-them/

Will explain proxies well enough, as for finding them:
http://proxylist.hidemyass.com/

Make sure to untick the medium and below in anonymity level and test 'til you find one that works at a good speed for you.

I just checked and I think I sent 1400 scores on my main...crap. Kay I'll check those out

#6 Outsider

Outsider
  • THE YOOYUNATER

• 2103 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 June 2015 - 03:48 PM

I just checked and I think I sent 1400 scores on my main...crap. Kay I'll check those out

You should be alright quite a few users send over. (Albeit not nearly double the limit over.)

#7 tylerta98

tylerta98
  • 74 posts

Posted 06 June 2015 - 03:52 PM

You should be alright quite a few users send over. (Albeit not nearly double the limit over.)

It'll suck if I get frozen ugh. So how do you recommend I use proxies. I have 9 accounts total. One for each or 1 for all shells?
Edit: if I use proxies for diff accounts I can SS, with safe settings, and never get caught right? I would just use multiple program managers? Also I used proxies a little bit before, I think my plan is to get as many proxies as I can and SS on each one. Then when one is done I can use that proxy on a diff shell and SS. The point being to be as efficient as possible at a given time.

Edited by tylerta98, 06 June 2015 - 04:03 PM.

#8 Outsider

Outsider
  • THE YOOYUNATER

• 2103 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 June 2015 - 04:45 PM

It'll suck if I get frozen ugh. So how do you recommend I use proxies. I have 9 accounts total. One for each or 1 for all shells?
Edit: if I use proxies for diff accounts I can SS, with safe settings, and never get caught right? I would just use multiple program managers? Also I used proxies a little bit before, I think my plan is to get as many proxies as I can and SS on each one. Then when one is done I can use that proxy on a diff shell and SS. The point being to be as efficient as possible at a given time.

At the very least I'd find one for all your shells so they aren't on the same IP as your main, but for maximum safety on all the shows then get 1 for each.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users