72 replies to this topic

#1 Eefi

Eefi
  • 1337 h4x0r

• 1626 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 June 2015 - 01:14 AM

POPULAR POST!

So during the last week I've been frantically working on the multi account support and now it's in a presentable state for you guys to test.

What I did was add another login dialog that lets you import multiple accounts that skips the usual login entirely. Of course you can also ignore multi account feature and send with your single login still.

Added features:

1. Multi account support! Don't kill your computer by starting too many Program Managers for Altador Cup!
  2. Uses one list to send for all your accounts, no more importing a list for each instance
  3. Authenticated proxy support
  4. Stops at maximum plays per day/game so you look super legit! (Unless you turn the "Bypass" feature) If you don't mind sending the first part of the score list again you can safely restart the score sender at any point using the same list and it will never oversend.

How to use:

Spoiler

Change log:

v1.5.9 Fixes:

- Retries sending scores on common errors e.g. connection failure (but not on review)

- More stable reconnect mechanism against Neopets server hiccups

- More descriptive log messages

Known issues:

• Same list is used for all accounts (no shuffling)

Keep in mind this is a feature to mass send for Altador Cup! If you want to humanize for your main, this is not for you!

Please report any problems and suggestions you have with the update here, so they don't get lost in the quota thread!

#2 Liesa

Liesa
  • Foxy Lady

• 2196 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 June 2015 - 01:36 AM

Oh wow you're a genius Eefi  :wub:

#3 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 June 2015 - 02:17 AM

This is AMAZING. Thanks so much for putting in the time to add the new features into the SSer @Eefi!

#4 GetJinxed

GetJinxed
  • Reckless Cheater

• 1423 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 June 2015 - 03:54 AM

Awesome feature :D I'll test it tomorrow  as now i'm too lazy to stop the 3 SSers :p

#5 Liquid

Liquid
  • 127 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 June 2015 - 05:17 AM

This will help us a lot! :)  

#6 Gintoki

Gintoki
  • 45 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 June 2015 - 05:20 AM

Works fine! Thnx

#7 Karla

Karla
  • 2478 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 June 2015 - 08:05 AM

Thanks Eefi! You're the best (around, nothin's gonna ever keep you down...)!

#8 Rauul

Rauul
  • Always drunk 坂本

• 1965 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 June 2015 - 08:08 AM

Wooooooow! 

thanks a lot ! now, going to create a lot of shell acc and start SS :D

repped u

#9 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9253 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 June 2015 - 08:09 AM

gg +rep

#10 Legitboi

Legitboi
  • 1040 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 June 2015 - 08:11 AM

Thanks for update new stuff in. :)

#11 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 June 2015 - 08:30 AM

Awesome!! Tha k you so much @Eefi

#12 Eefi

Eefi
  • 1337 h4x0r

• 1626 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 June 2015 - 10:11 AM

Woahhhhh thank you so much :D
Is there a limit to how many accounts one score sender can handle?

I haven't tried it yet. Technically you can use hundreds but there are limitations, like you have to wait even longer for all of them to log in first. And then the score sender is still sending single threaded which means if you have a game like MSN or SoSd where you want to send every 10 seconds for each account, and lets say the servers are slow and each send takes 5s, then the times will be dragged out.

But you're not putting much strain on your computer this way (opposed to if each account was running on a separate thread)

#13 Outsider

Outsider
  • THE YOOYUNATER

• 2103 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 June 2015 - 10:58 AM

I think it added roughly 15 more minutes to max each game when sending with 12 accounts. Worth the trade off of not having to open all the program managers.

#14 Honchkrow

Honchkrow
  • 908 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 June 2015 - 11:16 AM

Awesome! Thanks for your hard work.

#15 Futurama

Futurama
  • The Teacher.

• 3772 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 June 2015 - 11:17 AM

I better see a 50 in MSN today. Thanks! @Eefi

#16 Eefi

Eefi
  • 1337 h4x0r

• 1626 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 June 2015 - 12:00 PM

I'm having problems with occasional logouts, need to debug where it can happen :(

#17 OvertAnglerfish

OvertAnglerfish
  • 86 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 June 2015 - 03:03 PM

Thank you for your work :) +Rep

#18 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 June 2015 - 03:26 PM

I just panicked when it came up with my UN going "UN: fetching game data for...". I thought it was telling me I got frozen, then I noticed it was just due to the multi-account feature. 

#19 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 June 2015 - 05:57 AM

Question - I just started using the new version - with the not sending over max scores, is this prgrammed in already or do we need to do something so it wont send over. I'm not seeing a feature for this or am I blind?

#20 Eefi

Eefi
  • 1337 h4x0r

• 1626 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 June 2015 - 06:07 AM

Question - I just started using the new version - with the not sending over max scores, is this prgrammed in already or do we need to do something so it wont send over. I'm not seeing a feature for this or am I blind?

It will stop per default. You can turn it off by going to Settings and checking the "Bypass" option, then it will send anyway.

#21 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 June 2015 - 06:08 AM

It will stop per default. You can turn it off by going to Settings and checking the "Bypass" option, then it will send anyway.

ahh ok thank you! 

#22 Limeh

Limeh
  • 169 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 June 2015 - 06:13 AM

Random question but is there multi-account support for Abrosia? I currently run a script everytime I turn my computer on which begins all my bots but it can be a pain sometimes haha.

Thanks!

#23 iKate

iKate
  • Cat Lady

• 1707 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 June 2015 - 07:29 AM

Random question but is there multi-account support for Abrosia? I currently run a script everytime I turn my computer on which begins all my bots but it can be a pain sometimes haha.

Thanks!

No I don't think so. But I don't know if that's a good idea, there's a delay when running multiple accounts with the score sender so I think there will be a delay too for abrosia if your refresh times are not high enough. (so idk if it's still profitable then)

#24 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 June 2015 - 07:33 AM

Thanks!

No I don't think so. But I don't know if that's a good idea, there's a delay when running multiple accounts with the score sender so I think there will be a delay too for abrosia if your refresh times are not high enough. (so idk if it's still profitable then)

I agree, if you are going to AB on multiple accounts you're probably better off having more than once instance of the program manager running.

#25 Arcaminisce

Arcaminisce
  • 69 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 June 2015 - 09:10 AM

Really appreciate the effort, save alot of hassle in login to each and account manually!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users