So during the last week I've been frantically working on the multi account support and now it's in a presentable state for you guys to test.
What I did was add another login dialog that lets you import multiple accounts that skips the usual login entirely. Of course you can also ignore multi account feature and send with your single login still.
- Multi account support! Don't kill your computer by starting too many Program Managers for Altador Cup!
- Uses one list to send for all your accounts, no more importing a list for each instance
- Authenticated proxy support
- Stops at maximum plays per day/game so you look super legit! (Unless you turn the "Bypass" feature) If you don't mind sending the first part of the score list again you can safely restart the score sender at any point using the same list and it will never oversend.
How to use:
- Retries sending scores on common errors e.g. connection failure (but not on review)
- More stable reconnect mechanism against Neopets server hiccups
- More descriptive log messages
- Same list is used for all accounts (no shuffling)
Keep in mind this is a feature to mass send for Altador Cup! If you want to humanize for your main, this is not for you!
Please report any problems and suggestions you have with the update here, so they don't get lost in the quota thread!