• Please log in to reply
72 replies to this topic

#26 Eefi

Eefi
  • 1337 h4x0r

• 1626 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 June 2015 - 12:21 PM

Pushed another update. Unless you're sending right now and want to finish for the day, please remember to restart your program managers.

v1.5.9 Fixes:

- Retries sending scores on common errors e.g. connection failure (but not on review)

- More stable reconnect mechanism against Neopets server hiccups

- More descriptive log messages

#27 HiMyNameIsNick

HiMyNameIsNick
  • Shitlord

• 1730 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 June 2015 - 12:54 PM

Pushed another update. Unless you're sending right now and want to finish for the day, please remember to restart your program managers.

v1.5.9 Fixes:

- Retries sending scores on common errors e.g. connection failure (but not on review)

- More stable reconnect mechanism against Neopets server hiccups

- More descriptive log messages

What if Neo is down?

#28 Eefi

Eefi
  • 1337 h4x0r

• 1626 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 June 2015 - 12:57 PM

What if Neo is down?

If it fails to grab a page then it'll retry for that account in a minute. Currently it will do that until the site comes back up.

#29 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 June 2015 - 01:21 PM

I'm all out of rep, I could rep you all day for this. Thank you!!!

#30 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 June 2015 - 09:42 PM

Not sure if this is related, but I'm getting this error message this past hour:

[1:39:03 AM]Score Sender Stopped!
[1:39:03 AM] _____: Account does not have a Neopet. Please create one.

[1:39:00 AM] _____: Loading game data for game id #489

[1:38:45 AM]Score Sender Opened!

Anyone know what could be causing this? I was using it fine for the past week and up until an hour ago.

#31 Eefi

Eefi
  • 1337 h4x0r

• 1626 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 June 2015 - 09:50 PM

Not sure if this is related, but I'm getting this error message this past hour:

[1:39:03 AM]Score Sender Stopped!
[1:39:03 AM] _____: Account does not have a Neopet. Please create one.

[1:39:00 AM] _____: Loading game data for game id #489

[1:38:45 AM]Score Sender Opened!

Anyone know what could be causing this? I was using it fine for the past week and up until an hour ago.

I've been tracking down an error yesterday where for two accounts it wouldn't let me send most of the time. I'm not sure if it happens all the time but it turned out that I didn't create a Neopet for these accounts an the "Create a Neopet" would pop up. But I have to admit that when you see the error, I'm not actually checking whether what the program sees is actually the "Create a Neopet" page, it just can't find some of the variables needed for sending the next score.

#32 Nikiforov

Nikiforov
  • 125 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 June 2015 - 12:05 AM

neo isn't currently down but I keep getting the "could not load game data retrying in a minute" error. i'm afraid to leave it open when it does that over and over, is it safe?

#33 Eefi

Eefi
  • 1337 h4x0r

• 1626 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 June 2015 - 12:20 AM

neo isn't currently down but I keep getting the "could not load game data retrying in a minute" error. i'm afraid to leave it open when it does that over and over, is it safe?

To be honest, I'm not sure. Other users have also reported errors that are similar but I haven't yet encountered the error myself. I can implement a back-off mechanism later today, so it doesn't retry as often.

If you can, your best bet is probably using a different account :/

#34 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 June 2015 - 06:06 AM

You said it stops after it plays the max of the game, but it's been showing "you've played the max for this game today.." (or whatever it is) and it still continues to send scores. However it does stop, but only after the "scores sent" thing shows the max. Is there something weird going on with neo that's counting games the SS doesn't say I sent yet, or is the SS not recording some games. 

Just thought I'd let you know.

#35 Eefi

Eefi
  • 1337 h4x0r

• 1626 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 June 2015 - 06:12 AM

You said it stops after it plays the max of the game, but it's been showing "you've played the max for this game today.." (or whatever it is) and it still continues to send scores. However it does stop, but only after the "scores sent" thing shows the max. Is there something weird going on with neo that's counting games the SS doesn't say I sent yet, or is the SS not recording some games. 

Just thought I'd let you know.

When the score sender shows "you've played the max" then that means it won't send the score. It will print log for every score over max in your list but will not actually send anything. However, technically if you use the master list and the scores have reset for the day you shouldn't see the "you've maxed" message which is what confuses me a bit.

#36 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 June 2015 - 06:20 AM

When the score sender shows "you've played the max" then that means it won't send the score. It will print log for every score over max in your list but will not actually send anything. However, technically if you use the master list and the scores have reset for the day you shouldn't see the "you've maxed" message which is what confuses me a bit.

Oh great, thank you. I do use a master list, but it always ends before the scores reset. It ends about 11:30pm my time, which is about 8:30 pm NST, scores reset at neo 12am (or on their clock 0:00am). 

#37 Eefi

Eefi
  • 1337 h4x0r

• 1626 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 June 2015 - 10:21 AM

Oh great, thank you. I do use a master list, but it always ends before the scores reset. It ends about 11:30pm my time, which is about 8:30 pm NST, scores reset at neo 12am (or on their clock 0:00am). 

After observing the logs.. I think it makes sense that sometimes although the SS gets a connection error, the score still went through and since it now has the retry mechanism, it will resend and so at the end there are scores leftover that will make it log the "you have maxed out" error.

#38 IamDaniel

IamDaniel
  • 197 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 June 2015 - 07:10 AM

Appreciate the effort a lot! 

Now let's mass score sending  :yahoo:

#39 Eefi

Eefi
  • 1337 h4x0r

• 1626 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 June 2015 - 01:06 PM

v1.6.2 update:

- Fixes connection error sent scores that were actually successful by skipping the score instead of resending it.

- Backoff when trying to relogin. If a relogin has failed, it will continue to wait longer up to an hour.

#40 ausername

ausername
  • 119 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 June 2015 - 11:36 PM

When I hit start it says program stopped. It doesn't send any scores.

Help?

#41 Outsider

Outsider
  • THE YOOYUNATER

• 2103 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 June 2015 - 11:46 PM

When I hit start it says program stopped. It doesn't send any scores.

Help?

Did you load a list?

#42 ausername

ausername
  • 119 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 June 2015 - 11:49 PM

Yes, I loaded a list and used the regular log in - not the multi- account.
It hasn't been working for me since those features were added.

#43 Outsider

Outsider
  • THE YOOYUNATER

• 2103 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 June 2015 - 11:51 PM

No idea. Just use the multi-account support to log in and see if that works.

#44 Eefi

Eefi
  • 1337 h4x0r

• 1626 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 June 2015 - 12:04 AM

I'll pm you

#45 iKate

iKate
  • Cat Lady

• 1707 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 June 2015 - 08:22 AM

Is it possible when the program is stuck/unresponsive for a while the scoresender sends scores with a wrong time afterwards? It says it sent a score for MSN in 4 seconds, but there's no score under 9 seconds on my list.. :/

#46 Eefi

Eefi
  • 1337 h4x0r

• 1626 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 June 2015 - 08:48 AM

Is it possible when the program is stuck/unresponsive for a while the scoresender sends scores with a wrong time afterwards? It says it sent a score for MSN in 4 seconds, but there's no score under 9 seconds on my list.. :/

Nope, the wait time appears to be lower because after it loads the game, it will remember at which time it finished loading. Due to the multi account thing, other accounts can come in between. So a possible scenario would be:

- Account A loads game (4 seconds), timer remembers to send MSN score after 9 seconds

- Account B loads game (4 seconds), waiting for 12 seconds from now until send

- Account C loads game (4 seconds), waiting for 10 seconds from now until send

- Account A wait 1 second

- Account A send

When it hangs, it still counts down if you will. So it does: load game (start timer) -> hangs -> resumes -> waits only for the remaining seconds -> sends

While it's hanging or waiting, it's not sending anything to the server so to the server it just looks like you waited the full play time.

#47 iKate

iKate
  • Cat Lady

• 1707 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 June 2015 - 08:58 AM

Nope, the wait time appears to be lower because after it loads the game, it will remember at which time it finished loading. Due to the multi account thing, other accounts can come in between. So a possible scenario would be:

- Account A loads game (4 seconds), timer remembers to send MSN score after 9 seconds

- Account B loads game (4 seconds), waiting for 12 seconds from now until send

- Account C loads game (4 seconds), waiting for 10 seconds from now until send

- Account A wait 1 second

- Account A send

When it hangs, it still counts down if you will. So it does: load game (start timer) -> hangs -> resumes -> waits only for the remaining seconds -> sends

While it's hanging or waiting, it's not sending anything to the server so to the server it just looks like you waited the full play time.

Oh okay thank you for the explanation :)

#48 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 June 2015 - 03:45 PM

I'm so glad it stops at the maximum. Today was the first time I forgot to delete the scores that I had already sent (the internet got back, then down, then back up again). 50 extra YYB games would be very suspicious lol

#49 Lucario

Lucario
  • 21 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 August 2015 - 10:32 PM

You are a GENIUS !

#50 Daria

Daria
  • 419 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 May 2016 - 05:29 AM

this is a stupid blonde question, but..

account1,password1,proxyuser:proxypassword@proxyaddress.com:port
account1
,password1,proxyaddress.com:port
account2
,password2

what do the bold words mean?

and why are there 2 lines for account1?

i understand what the proxy address is (the IP?) and the port (ie 80, 8080 etc) 

but what is the [email protected] ?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users