• Please log in to reply
72 replies to this topic

#51 Eefi

Eefi
  • 1337 h4x0r

• 1626 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 May 2016 - 05:34 AM

it's one line per account, I was just sloppy when copy pasting and didn't change the second line >.<. Will change that now. Some proxies only have an address and port so you would use this template:

account1,password1,proxyaddress.com:port

If the proxy also has username and password use this template:

account1,password1,proxyuser:[email protected]:port

Where proxyuser is the username and proxypassword the password. It's mostly for paid proxies where they give you a username/password for authentication.

#52 Daria

Daria
  • 419 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 May 2016 - 05:36 AM

it's one line per account, I was just sloppy when copy pasting and didn't change the second line >.<. Will change that now. Some proxies only have an address and port so you would use this template:

account1,password1,proxyaddress.com:port

If the proxy also has username and password use this template:

account1,password1,proxyuser:[email protected]:port

Where proxyuser is the username and proxypassword the password. It's mostly for paid proxies where they give you a username/password for authentication.

ohhhh i see :)

thanks so much! you're amazing<33333 this is the best update to a program i've ever seen :3

#53 Eefi

Eefi
  • 1337 h4x0r

• 1626 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 May 2016 - 05:45 AM

ohhhh i see :)

thanks so much! you're amazing<33333 this is the best update to a program i've ever seen :3

No problem :) Glad I could help!

#54 Daria

Daria
  • 419 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 May 2016 - 05:57 AM

oh my gosh, sorry one more question!

when load the accounts, they start numbering from #2 rather than #1.. does that mean the program is also logging in to the single account from the main single account login setting?

#55 Hikimaru

Hikimaru
  • Burst Linker

• 1049 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 May 2016 - 06:01 AM

This program seems awesome! Did someone try to send score on some accounts under the same IP? Or is it a guaranteed freeze?

Edited by Hikimaru, 28 May 2016 - 06:02 AM.

#56 crystalize

crystalize
  • 83 posts

Posted 28 May 2016 - 06:45 AM

This program seems awesome! Did someone try to send score on some accounts under the same IP? Or is it a guaranteed freeze?

I did that. 5-10 accounts at time.

But my scores were low (not for avatars/trophies) and I've added more games to my list with big timing ranges -> so they weren't all playing one game at the same time. I mean when acc1 were still on "meerca chase" acc2 had already finished it and started "kass basher" and so on. Hope it makes sense :D

#57 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 May 2016 - 06:47 AM

But my scores were low (not for avatars/trophies) and I've added more games to my list with big timing ranges -> so they weren't all playing one game at the same time. I mean when acc1 were still on "meerca chase" acc2 had already finished it and started "kass basher" and so on. Hope it makes sense :D

The OP says it uses the same list for every account at the same time. Or did I get that wrong? O_o

#58 Hikimaru

Hikimaru
  • Burst Linker

• 1049 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 May 2016 - 06:54 AM

I'm planning on using it for Altador Cup (what means the same games) so I think it will be suspicious as hell :/

#59 crystalize

crystalize
  • 83 posts

Posted 28 May 2016 - 06:55 AM

The OP says it uses the same list for every account at the same time. Or did I get that wrong? O_o

Same list but it picks different scores and times for each acc if you use ranges like "10-100" :)

#60 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 May 2016 - 06:56 AM

Same list but it picks different scores and times for each acc if you use ranges like "10-100" :)

Oh. That's cool and now makes sense. Thanks! :0

#61 crystalize

crystalize
  • 83 posts

Posted 28 May 2016 - 07:01 AM

I'm planning on using it for Altador Cup (what means the same games) so I think it will be suspicious as hell :/

I did it on daily dare - same games for everyone, I just added more "popular" games like kass basher and meerca chase to the list :)

Oh, and on the last day of DD I just made a list with all DD games and run it for 10 more accs at the same time. I didn't really care if they get frozen but they weren't :D

Edited by crystalize, 28 May 2016 - 07:05 AM.

#62 mscg

mscg
  • 96 posts

Posted 30 May 2016 - 09:47 AM

where can i find the program?

#63 Salade

Salade
  • 551 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 May 2016 - 09:58 AM

You download the Neocodex Program Manager. Install the Score Sender eeet voilà. C'est tout.

#64 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 May 2016 - 09:59 AM

The score sender is located in the program manager, which can be downloaded under the "neopets" heading at the top of the page. Just click "download program manager". From there, when you open the manager, you'll see the list of programs on the side. Click the score sender, and then click "install" which is located on the opposite side. After you install it, click "run". 

#65 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 May 2016 - 10:09 AM

Stay safe, guys. :/

#66 Eefi

Eefi
  • 1337 h4x0r

• 1626 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 May 2016 - 10:29 AM

oh my gosh, sorry one more question!

when load the accounts, they start numbering from #2 rather than #1.. does that mean the program is also logging in to the single account from the main single account login setting?

Weird @_@ it shouldn't start from #2. It ignores the single login if you use multi.

#67 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 May 2016 - 02:32 PM

@Eefi uhh this is probably dumb, but a VPN can't be used on this, right? It's a program by itself, so it only changes the whole IP thing, right?

#68 Cyka

Cyka
  • 132 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 May 2016 - 11:34 PM

This is what I did too, though I only tried 2 - 3 accounts at once. Seems safe enough as long as the ranges were big enough though, less suspicious that way.

#69 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 June 2016 - 05:05 AM

I found it! Thanks search function for saving my day

#70 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 June 2016 - 05:09 AM

I found it! Thanks search function for saving my day

Oh, lol Iinked you here before even seeing this post :/ glad you found it.

#71 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 June 2016 - 05:12 AM

Oh, lol Iinked you here before even seeing this post :/ glad you found it.

oh well Thank you to you as well!! Lol I haven't caught up on all my notifications yet

#72 data

data
  • 63 posts

Posted 11 June 2016 - 12:38 PM

So If I load say 10 accounts on this score sender for a list that takes 2 hours for one account, will it take 20 hours to complete, or will it complete in around 2 hours? In other words, iIs each account done sequentially, or each account is done in parallel?

Edited by data, 11 June 2016 - 12:39 PM.

#73 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 June 2016 - 02:14 PM

So If I load say 10 accounts on this score sender for a list that takes 2 hours for one account, will it take 20 hours to complete, or will it complete in around 2 hours? In other words, iIs each account done sequentially, or each account is done in parallel?

It will take 2 hours. Scores are sent at the same time for all the accounts.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users