#1 Emily

Emily
  • Wonder Woman

• 6508 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 June 2015 - 07:00 AM

iGbvKVf.gif

The time has come! 

Remember not to spam, be polite, and have fun. 

I'll start us off with some discussion questions. You don't have to answer all of them! You can just pick one or a few and go from there. And if you don't like these, just talk about your own stuff or ask other people questions!

If you could be anywhere in the world, where would you be? 

If you could time travel, would you go to the past or the future? If you went to the past, what time period would you like to visit? 

What is your favorite show right now or what shows are you currently watching? 

What are you afraid of?

What would your personal mascot be?

How would you survive during a zombie apocalypse? Would you feel guilty about killing zombies? 

What's your comfort food?

What is your job? If you don't have one, what would you like to do? If you go to school, what are you studying?

-----

Personally, I'm afraid of heights, and I'm also afraid of airplanes for some reason. I've been flying forever and just recently started being afraid. I don't know why. They just make me super anxious now. 

I'm currently watching Orange is the New Black e.e I'm on episode 8 and I don't want it to end. It's really good so far.  I just don't want to have to wait another year for new episodes. 

#2 pancakeface

pancakeface
  • 769 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 June 2015 - 07:04 AM

Signing in for 100 post day: ie I solemnly swear I am up to no good.

I currently need shows to watch actually so this discussion will be great. I've been watching Fear Itself but I'm not sure I want to continue but as a point of pride I feel like I need to finish it

#3 Emily

Emily
  • Wonder Woman

• 6508 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 June 2015 - 07:06 AM

Signing in for 100 post day: ie I solemnly swear I am up to no good.

I currently need shows to watch actually so this discussion will be great. I've been watching Fear Itself but I'm not sure I want to continue but as a point of pride I feel like I need to finish it

I used to watch Fear Itself when it was on NBC! I don't think I finished it either. The only episode I can remember though is the one where the preacher and the murderer switch bodies or whatever and shit goes down lol

#4 pancakeface

pancakeface
  • 769 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 June 2015 - 07:10 AM

I used to watch Fear Itself when it was on NBC! I don't think I finished it either. The only episode I can remember though is the one where the preacher and the murderer switch bodies or whatever and shit goes down lol

Shhhhhhh. I haven't watched that one yet. All the same, I have to say it feels like most episodes were inspired by my night shamalan. I also awarded them way too much credit for featuring James roday and Maggie Lawson as a couple in one episode

#5 meista

meista
  • Banned from trading - do NOT trade with this user!

• 44 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 June 2015 - 07:11 AM

Orange is the New Black is addictive (and awesome!)

I watched two seasons in two days :X

#6 Emily

Emily
  • Wonder Woman

• 6508 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 June 2015 - 07:12 AM

Shhhhhhh. I haven't watched that one yet. All the same, I have to say it feels like most episodes were inspired by my night shamalan. I also awarded them way too much credit for featuring James roday and Maggie Lawson as a couple in one episode

I'm trying to remember all of them, but that's the only one I can remember. I think because I watched it like three times.  It must not have done very well though because they cancelled after the first season, I think. Nice concept though.

No shame. I've been trying to slow down the 3rd season though because I want it to last ._.

#7 pancakeface

pancakeface
  • 769 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 June 2015 - 07:19 AM

I'm trying to remember all of them, but that's the only one I can remember. I think because I watched it like three times.  It must not have done very well though because they cancelled after the first season, I think. Nice concept though.

No shame. I've been trying to slow down the 3rd season though because I want it to last ._.

I can't really blame them. Re watching them now and I'm cringing quite a bit.

Child of light goes off sale in less than 2 hours, reckon I should get it?

#8 Tailwind

Tailwind
  • Win points = 2,235,563

• 2576 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 June 2015 - 07:21 AM

Child of light goes off sale in less than 2 hours, reckon I should get it?

Yeah, snag it while you still can. It's a beautiful game I feel everyone should play at least once. (Plus with Steam's new refund policy you can't really lose.)

#9 Emily

Emily
  • Wonder Woman

• 6508 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 June 2015 - 07:24 AM

What other games do you guys play? All I play is Sims lol 

#10 Tailwind

Tailwind
  • Win points = 2,235,563

• 2576 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 June 2015 - 07:25 AM

Right now? Splatoon and Pokémon have taken over my life. Though I imagine after E3 all the Smash news that got leaked is gonna cause what little free time I have to go kaput.

#11 pancakeface

pancakeface
  • 769 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 June 2015 - 07:28 AM

Yeah, snag it while you still can. It's a beautiful game I feel everyone should play at least once. (Plus with Steam's new refund policy you can't really lose.)

Thanks! Kind of excited because it will be my first game.

Also, I would like to think I would feel 0 guilt killing zombies, but I literally will try to not even kill a fly. That said my weapon of choice in games is usually an axe, even in power rangers I liked the axe wielder

#12 Emily

Emily
  • Wonder Woman

• 6508 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 June 2015 - 07:30 AM

Right now? Splatoon and Pokémon have taken over my life. Though I imagine after E3 all the Smash news that got leaked is gonna cause what little free time I have to go kaput.

What is Splatoon? 

And for some reason I really want to play Mario Kart. I was talking about it with my friend last night.

Thanks! Kind of excited because it will be my first game.

Also, I would like to think I would feel 0 guilt killing zombies, but I literally will try to not even kill a fly. That said my weapon of choice in games is usually an axe, even in power rangers I liked the axe wielder

Yeah, I guess you have to remind yourself that they're not the human that they used to be anymore. Unless the zombie apocalypse is warm bodies style. 

#13 pancakeface

pancakeface
  • 769 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 June 2015 - 07:30 AM

Currently addicted to The Ship: murder party. Your luxury cruise is kidnapped by a cruel billionaire who threatens to kill everyone unless they play by his rules. Everybody is assigned one person to kill. So while you hunt you will be hunted, stay alive and get your prey.

#14 Gnome

Gnome
  • Alpha As Fuck

• 1054 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 June 2015 - 07:31 AM

I haven't watched OITNB after season 1 episode 3. I really don't like not having netflix or a stable internet connection to watch it. I've heard nothing but great things! 

#15 Emily

Emily
  • Wonder Woman

• 6508 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 June 2015 - 07:34 AM

Currently addicted to The Ship: murder party. Your luxury cruise is kidnapped by a cruel billionaire who threatens to kill everyone unless they play by his rules. Everybody is assigned one person to kill. So while you hunt you will be hunted, stay alive and get your prey.

LOL sounds hilarious. For some reason it reminded me of Amneisa though they sound completely different. 

I haven't watched OITNB after season 1 episode 3. I really don't like not having netflix or a stable internet connection to watch it. I've heard nothing but great things! 

I've been trying to get some friends to watch it, but they're so hesitant. Too many people think it's a chick show. 

#16 Gnome

Gnome
  • Alpha As Fuck

• 1054 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 June 2015 - 07:36 AM

LOL sounds hilarious. For some reason it reminded me of Amneisa though they sound completely different. 

I've been trying to get some friends to watch it, but they're so hesitant. Too many people think it's a chick show. 

Haha that is what I thought at first but that doesn't phase me! I also started watching Kimmie Schmidt and haven't had the time to watch it at work since I've been on vacation and such. Both really great shows!

#17 pancakeface

pancakeface
  • 769 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 June 2015 - 07:39 AM

What is Splatoon? 

And for some reason I really want to play Mario Kart. I was talking about it with my friend last night.

Yeah, I guess you have to remind yourself that they're not the human that they used to be anymore. Unless the zombie apocalypse is warm bodies style.

Mario kart is pretty amazing but it's even better when you have a good friend to play aginst and thrash talk through the race without any hard feelings.

That's part of the issue I guess, I'd be worried that there's still a human inside but they've lost the control of their nervous system to communicate it to us

Haha that is what I thought at first but that doesn't phase me! I also started watching Kimmie Schmidt and haven't had the time to watch it at work since I've been on vacation and such. Both really great shows!

I haven't really watched it either but I overheard Jess say that Kimmie is basically her avatar so I think it would be something interesting.

#18 Emily

Emily
  • Wonder Woman

• 6508 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 June 2015 - 07:40 AM

Yesssss Kimmy Schmidt is so gooood. I hope we don't have to wait a year for those episodes too :( 

Mario kart is pretty amazing but it's even better when you have a good friend to play aginst and thrash talk through the race without any hard feelings.

That's part of the issue I guess, I'd be worried that there's still a human inside but they've lost the control of their nervous system to communicate it to us

LOL yeah, I would always get the lightning strike thing when I was playing and my friends would get so pissed at me. 

A human that is also trying to eat you/your brains. 

#19 Guppie

Guppie
  • 1285 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 June 2015 - 07:40 AM

I've only watched people play Mario Kart. I kind of feel like I'm the only person in my group of friends who hasn't played. I guess that's one of the down sides of growing up without video games

#20 Emily

Emily
  • Wonder Woman

• 6508 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 June 2015 - 07:41 AM

I've only watched people play Mario Kart. I kind of feel like I'm the only person in my group of friends who hasn't played. I guess that's one of the down sides of growing up without video games

I started off really bad. Couldn't even use the controller and I was running into things all over the place. You just have to get used to it. Eventually I started beating my friends, which would make them really mad because I was supposed to be bad lol

#21 Guppie

Guppie
  • 1285 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 June 2015 - 07:44 AM

I started off really bad. Couldn't even use the controller and I was running into things all over the place. You just have to get used to it. Eventually I started beating my friends, which would make them really mad because I was supposed to be bad lol

I know how that is. I was REALLY bad at DDR the first few times I played it, but then I got really good at it very quickly and my friend rage quit XD

#22 Emily

Emily
  • Wonder Woman

• 6508 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 June 2015 - 07:50 AM

I know how that is. I was REALLY bad at DDR the first few times I played it, but then I got really good at it very quickly and my friend rage quit XD

I remember playing DDR when I was younger. I dunno. I didn't really play a lot of games. I remember having Pokemon and A Bug's Life for my gameboy lol 

#23 pancakeface

pancakeface
  • 769 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 June 2015 - 07:56 AM

I really had fun with Mario kart. I was atrocious when I first started I'd miss turnings, brake awkwardly and just absolutely lose all the time. But once you get the hang of it, and you will quite quickly...it's just gritting your teeth and seeing who gets lucky with the lightning bolt.

#24 Guppie

Guppie
  • 1285 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 June 2015 - 07:56 AM

My first console (and still only, unless you count a PC) was a Game Boy Advance. Had to have dem Pokeman

#25 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 June 2015 - 07:58 AM

I'm here for my 100 posts.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users