• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1235 replies to this topic

#1226 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 June 2015 - 12:49 PM

Whoa, that's fascinating. The Hoover dam put my great grandparents farm underwater

A whole village (Aldeia da Luz) is underwater because of Alqueva dam. The government made a new village from scratch. I remember to visit the new village in a school trip before people were moved to there. It was disturbing as hell. A whole new village (new houses, new streets, new EVERYTHING) but completely empty like a ghost town. 

Ooh, it is going on still. Well, good afternoon everyone. Or good morning, depending on where you live. 

lol

For me it's good evening. 09:47pm here

#1227 Guppie

Guppie
  • 1285 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 June 2015 - 12:57 PM

A whole village (Aldeia da Luz) is underwater because of Alqueva dam. The government made a new village from scratch. I remember to visit the new village in a school trip before people were moved to there. It was disturbing as hell. A whole new village (new houses, new streets, new EVERYTHING) but completely empty like a ghost town. 

That sounds like something that belongs in a horror movie before you see the monster

#1228 Kaddict

Kaddict
  • 1767 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 June 2015 - 01:01 PM

but they are so looong

and fit neatly inside us

They sorta fit neatly. Until you dissect a body and keep pulling them in and out. You end up just kinda stuffing them back in however you can. So much less neat...

#1229 Clutch

Clutch
  • 343 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 June 2015 - 01:02 PM

lol

For me it's good evening. 09:47pm here

Lol good evening. 

Since everybody is on the topics of underwater villages and stuff, has anybody been to Jamaica and seen Port Royal? Half of it is underwater due to an earthquake centuries ago. It's pretty interesting.

#1230 Kaddict

Kaddict
  • 1767 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 June 2015 - 01:04 PM

It is neat how environements change, like wolves changing yellowstone:

#1231 Guppie

Guppie
  • 1285 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 June 2015 - 01:21 PM

They sorta fit neatly. Until you dissect a body and keep pulling them in and out. You end up just kinda stuffing them back in however you can. So much less neat...

Most things aren't very neat once you've pulled them out and tried to stuff them back

#1232 Kaddict

Kaddict
  • 1767 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 June 2015 - 01:35 PM

Most things aren't very neat once you've pulled them out and tried to stuff them back

Ya, the body is cool that way. Even how they can slowly put a babies intestines back into their abdomen if there was a problem with them coming back in in utero. They have to do it over the course of a few days though, as there isn't enough room otherwise

#1233 Guppie

Guppie
  • 1285 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 June 2015 - 01:51 PM

Ya, the body is cool that way. Even how they can slowly put a babies intestines back into their abdomen if there was a problem with them coming back in in utero. They have to do it over the course of a few days though, as there isn't enough room otherwise

See, this doesn't bother me. The intestines belong in there and it's good of them to stuff that stuff back in there.

#1234 pancakeface

pancakeface
  • 769 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 June 2015 - 05:42 PM

It is neat how environements change, like wolves changing yellowstone:

This is honestly one of the most fascinating things I've seen in a long time. It sounds rather far-fetched but when you follow the string of events it plays out perfectly,

#1235 Hina

Hina
  • 10 posts

Posted 20 June 2015 - 08:50 PM

Hi

#1236 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 June 2015 - 08:51 PM

Hi