Quantcast

Photo

Rant: I am so disgusted at clraik and absolutely hate them now.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
24 replies to this topic

#1 Hyori

Hyori
  • 45 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 June 2015 - 08:57 PM

During this year's AC, I thought clraik as butthurt, bitter people who were a bit less cooler than us.

And then I saw all the screenies of their bitter comments on their forum and decided "hey I want to find these and post them here!"

You know what I found instead while snooping around (other than subpar programs obviously)?

They publicly sell "active accounts."

At first I didn't know what that meant. that's not so different from us (codex) selling of shells, right? Wrong.

http://clraik.com/fo...ore-buying-one)

"An active account is an account that is still being used/played by the original owner (NOT the seller!) and is unaware that their account has been compromised. Typically people buy actives just to clear out the nice things inside."

Wtf, that's so wrong.

They stooped so low on this, Im absolutely disgusted that they would be selling accounts thats not even their own, especially when it's guaranteed that the original owner would be hurt directly from this.

Cheating on games to get better score is one thing, but directly stealing from others is such a dick move.

In conclusion: I'm really glad to have joined codex.

#2 Shane

Shane
  • Sad sack.

• 1982 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 June 2015 - 09:08 PM

It's unethical, and by cheating standards, theirs are pretty low. Just stay here.

#3 meista

meista
  • Banned from trading - do NOT trade with this user!

• 44 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 June 2015 - 09:10 PM

+ clraik members seem like immature 16 year olds.

#4 Hyori

Hyori
  • 45 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 June 2015 - 09:27 PM

Hahaha thank you all for listening to my rant x.x

Yeah Im just glad that I'm here and not there :wub:

#5 Camburger

Camburger
  • 202 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 June 2015 - 09:28 PM

We're not really at a very high moral ground to criticize other cheating groups. That being said, those cheaters that steal other people's stuff (legit or not) are assholes.

Its not that we dont have high moral standards, we're just lazy and have a way around the system.. winners

Edited by Camburger, 20 June 2015 - 09:29 PM.

#6 Unmata

Unmata
  • 714 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 June 2015 - 10:02 PM

We're not really at a very high moral ground to criticize other cheating groups. That being said, those cheaters that steal other people's stuff (legit or not) are assholes.

I disagree. When put up against thieves, I would say that I own the moral high ground. Theres no tolerance for that shit here. Morally speaking we're the kings of the castle and they're the dirty rascals. 

#7 Camburger

Camburger
  • 202 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 June 2015 - 10:43 PM

Oh and another funny thing is that they have a policy against selling duped items there lmao

#8 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 June 2015 - 11:04 PM

And I get banned there for saying that duping hurts Neopets... uh ok. Also you can't really prove if an item is duped or not lol

Wait... Is that why they banned you? For real?

#9 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 June 2015 - 11:29 PM

http://www.neocodex....o-all-cheaters/

"You have been banned for the following reason:
We do not make threads to publically call out and harass members.
Date the ban will be lifted: Never"

"Also, @nitro you fucking idiot comparing a "dupe" to a "gen". You fucking whore on a stick." -the wise words of Infamous Joe

Lol so he's 5? No wonder why people prefer here so much.

#10 iKate

iKate
  • Cat Lady

• 1707 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 June 2015 - 01:09 AM

A month or two ago I read a thread on clraik about a member that got hacked too and she thought it was maybe someone from clraik, so this happens often I think..  :/

Edited by iKate, 21 June 2015 - 01:10 AM.

#11 Tailwind

Tailwind
  • Win points = 2,235,563

• 2576 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 June 2015 - 01:52 AM

They are a bunch of disgusting people and I'm wary of anyone who goes there or even went there to engage with or participate in their community willingly.

#12 Guppie

Guppie
  • 1285 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 June 2015 - 03:56 AM

And I get banned there for saying that duping hurts Neopets... uh ok. Also you can't really prove if an item is duped or not lol

I thought you could ask TNT to verify if a high ticket item was legit or not? Not really a smart move for an account that's not totally legit, but still a possibility.

#13 Tailwind

Tailwind
  • Win points = 2,235,563

• 2576 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 June 2015 - 04:06 AM

I thought you could ask TNT to verify if a high ticket item was legit or not? Not really a smart move for an account that's not totally legit, but still a possibility.

TNT can't actually tell if an item is legit or not. There were a few reports of people's "single item" collections (some reaching into the thousands, being trash items of course) being wiped out in the most recent dupe day cleanup. Many of which were bought/collected months before the duping even began.

#14 Guppie

Guppie
  • 1285 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 June 2015 - 05:14 AM

TNT can't actually tell if an item is legit or not. There were a few reports of people's "single item" collections (some reaching into the thousands, being trash items of course) being wiped out in the most recent dupe day cleanup. Many of which were bought/collected months before the duping even began.

Daaaaang. That super sucks.

#15 xToxic

xToxic
  • 349 posts

Posted 21 June 2015 - 05:55 AM

I came across this site recently and wasn't too fond of what I came across there either, I've been here years now and that's always the way its going to be..

#16 FelisNoctua

FelisNoctua
  • 657 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 June 2015 - 06:45 AM

Wow, that is f'ing awful. :(

And I think there's a difference between cheating at cards and breaking into someone's house to steal their cards, and their TV, and their kid's toys, and maybe their kids. :/

Let me clarify: there definitely IS a moral higher ground, in every case, otherwise thieves would get the same sentence as those rob people at gunpoint. They don't. This is just a game, but there are still different levels of dirtbaggery.

#17 Adam

Adam
  • Coffee God

• 4771 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 June 2015 - 07:33 AM

They suck a LOT of ass.

#18 FrankySawn

FrankySawn
  • 6 posts

Posted 21 June 2015 - 07:52 AM

Oh and another funny thing is that they have a policy against selling duped items there lmao

They also have a rule against selling accounts that aren't your own.

Guess that rule is out the water.

#19 HiMyNameIsNick

HiMyNameIsNick
  • Shitlord

• 1730 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 June 2015 - 08:29 AM

clraik is just a bunch of assholes running a big circlejerk.

#20 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 June 2015 - 08:45 AM

I don't know if you're just trying to be ironic, because if you were, you failed.

I think you're confused of what we do here?

We're not harming anyone's accounts except ours. I'm a cheater, but when I do it I don't corrupt other people's stuff (accounts/items/pets/whatevs).

And I think my moral standards are pretty fucking high, because I'm here and not there. lol

#21 blue

blue
  • doge

• 2048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 June 2015 - 11:24 AM

The forum layout is atrocious and the size of those sigs....

Donotwant.

#22 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 June 2015 - 12:15 PM

Ok guys, lets stop this here eh. As much as I know there is a "rivalry" here we dont need to bash them.

#23 Romy

Romy
  • Neocodex Elite Four Member

• 4876 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 June 2015 - 12:18 PM

Ok guys, lets stop this here eh. As much as I know there is a "rivalry" here we dont need to bash them.

I was gonna post something like this but it means more coming from a position of power lmao

#24 Drakonid

Drakonid
  • 804 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 June 2015 - 12:21 PM

ITT: Only my way of cheating is ethical circlejerk

#25 jinq

jinq
  • 1554 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 June 2015 - 12:22 PM

not suprising based on what I heard before