Quantcast

Photo

Tell me something bad that happened to you today.

• Please log in to reply
2269 replies to this topic

#2151 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 November 2016 - 07:15 AM

It's Monday after a 4 day weekend, need I say more?

#2152 Coops

Coops
  • 🌧️🌩️🌧️

• 4009 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 November 2016 - 06:32 PM

I've been holding in a lot of shit.

Last Tuesday, I hit a fucking deer and destroyed my car. I keep having flashbacks of the deer's face and feel awful.

Thanksgiving day our pipes clogged so our kitchen sink wouldn't drain and I had to do the dishes in the bathtub.

Saturday we finally got a plumber in and spent 300 dollars for them to snake the entire house because it apparently hadn't been done in a very long time.

I dropped my car off today and if it's too far gone, I will have to buy a new car. Which I can't afford. If it's not too far gone, I have to pay 1 grand for my deductible, which I can't afford. 

Our termination bill for our apartment came late so it lined up with the two week pay period for every new utility account we had to set up. So, we spent 3 grand of our savings, opening new utility accounts, paying the termination bill for our old apartment and our first mortgage payment.

I have no idea how I am going to get to school tomorrow (it's an hour away) and I have class. 

I have no idea how I am going to get to school to meet with the professor who is taking me on as a TA next Monday.

My one year post-op is next week and I'm not fucking ready mentally to deal with the reality of my surgery failing.

I got my date for my nephrologist appointment because I can't seem to keep my potassium up and I'm scared shitless it's going to be something serious. Again. Because nothing with my stupid body is ever easy.

I keep having random crying moments because I'm trying so hard to hold it together for my husband. Baldman's depression is rearing it's ugly head and he can't be seen by his doctor until December 22nd. So, I will cry for a few seconds and then swallow it.

It's been a miserable fucking week. 

#2153 sprockets

sprockets
  • DonJonatino

• 759 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 December 2016 - 10:23 AM

Someone thought that I'm still in high school -_-

#2154 DonValentino

DonValentino
  • Neocodex Handegg League Champion/Daddy

• 2482 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 December 2016 - 11:49 AM

Someone thought that I'm still in high school -_-

did you show them your hairless chest so they knew you weren't? lol

It's been a miserable fucking week. 

Hang in there cooper scooper. Wishing you well

#2155 Guest_iCarly_*

Guest_iCarly_*

Posted 03 December 2016 - 04:46 PM

edit: too personal was upset

#2156 Ladida

Ladida
  • Night Owl 🌛

• 2152 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 December 2016 - 09:53 AM

My fridge died during a period of ridiculously high, necessary medical expenses.

#2157 Cass

Cass
  • Stronteigenwijs

• 1560 posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 December 2016 - 07:22 AM

I fear I'm getting lactose intolerant :/ how's a dutchwoman supposed to survive without milk and cheese??

#2158 JinxProof

JinxProof
  • 143 posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 December 2016 - 01:28 PM

The dog in the downstairs apartment hasn't stopped whining/screaming for almost a full day. I don't know what to do.

#2159 Unmata

Unmata
  • 714 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 January 2017 - 12:14 AM

our pipes froze. My partner and I's new years resolutions were to keep living. 

#2160 Arnie

Arnie
  • 132 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 January 2017 - 02:59 PM

I asked my boss when are we going back to work.

She told me "going back this 16"

Now i have TWO DEAD WEEKS! And she hasn't paid december yet. Which means i have any money.

My fridge is empty and i need to get some pain holders for my bad knee and my mom's arthritis.

... i need a real job.

#2161 Cass

Cass
  • Stronteigenwijs

• 1560 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 January 2017 - 06:52 AM

I accidentally said the wrong thing, and made my best friend incredibly sad. No matter how often I tried to explain what I meant with my remark as opposed to how he interpreted it, he wouldn't hear it. I felt so guilty I didn't sleep :/

#2162 Rainforce

Rainforce
  • 314 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 January 2017 - 12:09 PM

I got yelled at by a patient. This is the first time it happened, so I'm a little upset.

#2163 empty

empty
  • 46 posts

Posted 19 January 2017 - 03:32 AM

can't sleep and I have lab class all day today :(

#2164 Cass

Cass
  • Stronteigenwijs

• 1560 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 January 2017 - 03:55 AM

Ex-mother-in-law is making my life hell right now. Lady, we've been done since April. Don't you think I would've loved to close that book asap. Do you really believe it purposefully took me 8 fucking months to find a new place to live. Do you think I'm purposely trying to rack up the housebills by struggling to find my own goddamn place to live. Don't you think it'd be a grand idea if your grown-ass son would pay his own bills? Divorce is hard enough as it is without YOUR nose all up in my business.

#2165 Karla

Karla
  • 2478 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 January 2017 - 04:42 PM

I got sideswept by another car and had to spend the rest of the day contacting insurance instead of going to work.

#2166 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 February 2017 - 02:39 PM

My depression hit me hard today... I feel so indifferent and can't leave my room for almost anything. Bleh.

#2167 UnicornOfLuv

UnicornOfLuv
  • 15 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 February 2017 - 08:55 AM

My baby wake up at 6h30 AM

she usualy wake up around 8h - 9h AM

:(

this is going to be a long day...

#2168 aidenX

aidenX
  • 23 posts

Posted 12 February 2017 - 11:25 PM

My baby wake up at 6h30 AM

she usualy wake up around 8h - 9h AM

:(

this is going to be a long day...

Aww, how old is your baby?

...Today I didn't reached a submission target of a project. I hate going to bed still thinking about unfinished work :(

#2169 bwoke

bwoke
  • 131 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 February 2017 - 06:12 PM

I got an inner ear infection today.

#2170 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 February 2017 - 06:30 AM

I think I'm getting a cold, my throat is all scratchy this morning.

#2171 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 February 2017 - 07:50 AM

I failed my cell bio test because I forgot that plants were also Eukaryotes and screwed up the matching part. I was trying to remember if humans were Eukaryotes or Prokaryotes and answered the matching based only on humans. We don't have chloroplasts but plants do,ect.  And because I forgot to add "cells that never die and replicate indefinitely" to my definition about transformed cell lines I lost an entire point. She grades way too harshly. 

#2172 Cass

Cass
  • Stronteigenwijs

• 1560 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 February 2017 - 05:47 PM

A reconstruction of a Facebook conversation

[Happy picture]

"Had so much fun in [city1]!"

CommenterA: "Where is this?

OP: "In [city1]! :)"

CommenterB: "[City2]? We were there yesterday!!"

autistic-screeching-5886f4480e746.jpeg

#2173 Emily

Emily
  • Wonder Woman

• 6508 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 March 2017 - 05:55 PM

I was a little overzealous in how I tried to take a pit out of an avocado, rammed the knife through it, and almost sliced my finger off on the other side. Fucking hurts.

And then I proceeded to choke on a piece of cheese to the point that tears were running down my face LOL. I could breathe but it was just stuck where it was tickling my throat whenever I would breathe. My friend freaked out so I had to stop mid-cough and choke out that I was fine (because you're not dying if you can talk ok). 

#2174 Trapezeo

Trapezeo
  • 746 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 March 2017 - 06:01 PM

I lost 3 games in a row during racquet ball.

#2175 Cass

Cass
  • Stronteigenwijs

• 1560 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 March 2017 - 07:45 AM

My period is absolutely killing me. My back hurts so much, I'm doing so much heavy lifting at work today I think my spine is about to fall out :/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users