Quantcast

Photo

Tell me something bad that happened to you today.

• Please log in to reply
2269 replies to this topic

#2176 Kraehe

Kraehe
  • 100 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 March 2017 - 10:35 PM

This is the second time this week that I have gotten this RE  :protest: :

(Pet Name) loses a level and says: It's been so long since I trained I feel a bit weak. Can I do some level training?

#2177 Cass

Cass
  • Stronteigenwijs

• 1560 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 March 2017 - 03:05 PM

I drove an hour and a half to do a playtest for Prison Escape which is a game in which you, as the name would suggest, escape from a prison. But then, when they were about to let us in, they told us it was just cancelled by the fire department for safety reasons. Half of my friends were inside (they're actors part of the game) so I waited for them outside, for another hour after having waited 30 minutes just to be disappointed, so that was another hour and a half waisted in the windy cold. :/

BUT! We're getting compensated for our tickets and will probably recieve free tickets in addition. I met up with some people in the workfield who offered me a location for my horror project, and when I went to grab some drinks with the actors I got another offer for a collaboration. Soooo it ended mildly succesful.

#2178 Emily

Emily
  • Wonder Woman

• 6508 posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 March 2017 - 02:46 PM

This isn't bad but it was very strange. 

Background: There's a guy that hangs around by the coffee shop. I see him either walking by or just standing next to the bikes checking them out. One night he was outside at like 3 am in the phone booth yelling at someone on the phone. My friend had a really weird experience with him as well. She was outside with her laptop and she noticed him walking towards her (the patio area has kind of a barrier and he was walking towards that at her) so she went inside. When she was inside, he stood outside staring at her for a few minutes. Just a strange guy.

Anyway, I saw him near the bikes again today but he had a camcorder and was recording the street (cars driving by or something, who knows). He puts the camera away and walks up a little and sees me looking at him. He then turns away, bends over and peers at me through his legs. After that, he got on a bike and pedalled away. 

I don't know what to think.

#2179 Coops

Coops
  • 🌧️🌩️🌧️

• 4009 posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 March 2017 - 02:51 PM

This isn't bad but it was very strange. 

Background: There's a guy that hangs around by the coffee shop. I see him either walking by or just standing next to the bikes checking them out. One night he was outside at like 3 am in the phone booth yelling at someone on the phone. My friend had a really weird experience with him as well. She was outside with her laptop and she noticed him walking towards her (the patio area has kind of a barrier and he was walking towards that at her) so she went inside. When she was inside, he stood outside staring at her for a few minutes. Just a strange guy.

Anyway, I saw him near the bikes again today but he had a camcorder and was recording the street (cars driving by or something, who knows). He puts the camera away and walks up a little and sees me looking at him. He then turns away, bends over and peers at me through his legs. After that, he got on a bike and pedalled away. 

I don't know what to think.

Aliens walk among us.

Just kidding, but jesus, that sounds really uncomfortable and strange.

#2180 Emily

Emily
  • Wonder Woman

• 6508 posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 March 2017 - 02:56 PM

Aliens walk among us.

Just kidding, but jesus, that sounds really uncomfortable and strange.

Him peering at me through his legs was honestly really fucking bizarre LOL. It caught me off guard.

#2181 Coops

Coops
  • 🌧️🌩️🌧️

• 4009 posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 March 2017 - 03:04 PM

Him peering at me through his legs was honestly really fucking bizarre LOL. It caught me off guard.

Yeah, that's really fucking weird. Now I kind of want to do that to someone just to see their reaction..

#2182 Guest_iCarly_*

Guest_iCarly_*

Posted 31 March 2017 - 04:31 PM

Yeah, that's really fucking weird. Now I kind of want to do that to someone just to see their reaction..

People already know/think I'm weird.

I'll start doing this to people to gauge a reaction

#2183 Shiemi

Shiemi
  • 131 posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 March 2017 - 04:57 PM

I got a bad grade on my calc test riip

#2184 Kakashi

Kakashi
  • 71 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 April 2017 - 01:03 AM

I am a cake decorator for work. Some lady didn't like the cake I had made because it "didn't look like the picture"... The cake in that pic is literally twice as big as the cake she ordered that design for... So yeah it is going to look a little different proportionally. Imbeciles *sigh*

#2185 Cass

Cass
  • Stronteigenwijs

• 1560 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 April 2017 - 11:31 AM

Spoiler

#2186 jaredyne

jaredyne
  • 1115 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 April 2017 - 10:14 PM

I got a phone call from my doctor thismorning and he was like "Hey J, how would you like to go to hospital?" anyway long story short I'm in hospital waiting for surgery and it is going to be a boring three days I think

#2187 wikkles

wikkles
  • 556 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 April 2017 - 11:15 PM

My cute cute cute plum chia just got zapped into a blue kacheek :(

#2188 jaredyne

jaredyne
  • 1115 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 April 2017 - 02:38 AM

The person I am sharing a hospital room with snores very loudly :V

#2189 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 April 2017 - 09:50 AM

Both of the babies are teething and cranky and ONLY want me or the oldest... and she's at school so it's me.

#2190 Karla

Karla
  • 2478 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 April 2017 - 12:49 PM

The way into the parking garage at my workplace was blocked, so I had to scramble to find another garage. The only one available was a god-damed maze.

Also, my mother put me in a foul mood again. And I was having a decent day too...

#2191 Unmata

Unmata
  • 714 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 April 2017 - 03:18 PM

an unopened jar of coconut oil was dropped on the floor a few minutes ago.

It feels worse than if I had dropped it myself

because I have to hold back my frustration and try to show empathy, understanding and make it a teaching moment and shit. 

I'm holding back tears and picking up glass.

because Don't burden kids with things they can't control. ie: financial worries. 

because who even cries over coconut oil. 

#2192 Guest_iCarly_*

Guest_iCarly_*

Posted 12 April 2017 - 03:19 PM

because who even cries over coconut oil. 

I've been there. 

That shit's expensive. Just... Let yourself cry once you're alone

#2193 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 April 2017 - 04:44 PM

Landlord had this delivered today.... a week early, we now have to get it all moved before Friday so we can finish moving in, we are not happy.

h2rW0AO.jpg

#2194 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 April 2017 - 07:34 AM

I'm feeling the lack of a safe, non-judge mental place to vent rn

#2195 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 April 2017 - 06:00 AM

Got into a fight with my bf on Sunday (our first "fight"), not sure you can call it a fight since we barely said 5 words to each other in 24 hours and were in separate rooms all day. It was awful and I cried, but we talked it out this morning calmly like adults and we're good now.

#2196 Cass

Cass
  • Stronteigenwijs

• 1560 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 May 2017 - 08:13 AM

Going in the last phase of graduation combined with almost fulltime working and some (paid) projects on the side. Goodbye cruel world, my next day off is the 21st of June.

#2197 Guest_iCarly_*

Guest_iCarly_*

Posted 03 May 2017 - 08:59 AM

dun bein angr

#2198 Turnip

Turnip
  • woomy woomy manmenmi!!

• 2511 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 May 2017 - 09:11 AM

Not really today but I think a package of rare albums i bought from Japan went missing on the way here..... I can rebuy 2 of the 3 but I don't really want to since I don't have that money and who knows how long they'll be available for........

TNrFxhZ.jpg

#2199 BirdistheWord

BirdistheWord
  • 204 posts

Posted 03 May 2017 - 12:54 PM

Landlord had this delivered today.... a week early, we now have to get it all moved before Friday so we can finish moving in, we are not happy.

Ugh, what the serious fuck....time to rage.

#2200 Karla

Karla
  • 2478 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 May 2017 - 11:27 AM

So my parents were yelling at each other earlier today because there's a charge from the credit card statement that my mother says she shouldn't pay (since there's no receipt for it). It's a J-Jill catalogue and catalogue subscription that amounts to about $250, and the charge specifically had my mother's initials by it. But since she "doesn't remember" paying for these things, she thinks that I have to pay for it. I never buy catalogues or subscriptions for them since I think they're a waste of time. My parents were yelling at each other, throwing insults at each other, and ended with my mother demanding me to pay the charge.

Ha. In her dreams. Those meds she takes seem to really be going to her head...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users