• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 Shannon

Shannon
  • 💦🌺 water type ♓✨

• 1618 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 June 2015 - 05:34 PM

I need people to fangirl over this show with me. How are you liking the new cast? The plot doing it for you? DO YOU LOVE COLIN FARRELL AS MUCH AS ME? Talk.

#2 Camburger

Camburger
  • 202 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 June 2015 - 05:40 PM

Sounds like a good show

#3 Shannon

Shannon
  • 💦🌺 water type ♓✨

• 1618 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 June 2015 - 09:05 PM

Sounds like a good show

Any plans on watching it? The first season was an absolute masterpiece and I'm already really digging the second season.

#4 Milo11

Milo11
  • 10 posts

Posted 08 July 2015 - 08:04 AM

I liked the scene and characters from the first series a lot better. These characters seem a bit like.... as if I don't know them. Which is probably the point but it kind of means I don't really like them and haven't clicked with them yet. I wonder which one of them killed that guy?

#5 Shannon

Shannon
  • 💦🌺 water type ♓✨

• 1618 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 July 2015 - 09:06 AM

I liked the scene and characters from the first series a lot better. These characters seem a bit like.... as if I don't know them. Which is probably the point but it kind of means I don't really like them and haven't clicked with them yet. I wonder which one of them killed that guy?

Which one of them killed who? Caspere?

I'm liking the new cast - especially Bezzerides. Not a big fan of Semyon's story, though. Him and his wife are kind of dull to me. That fight scene though... Good shit.

#6 Chameleon

Chameleon
  • vampire or somesuch

• 627 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 July 2015 - 11:28 AM

Which one of them killed who? Caspere?

I'm liking the new cast - especially Bezzerides. Not a big fan of Semyon's story, though. Him and his wife are kind of dull to me. That fight scene though... Good shit.

Something about his wife is just creepy.  I can't really say what about her weirds me out, but there's something.

I absolutely loved the first season, so I'm trying to get with this one... but it's just not as gripping for me.  I'll keep watching and probably end up fan girling out with you in the next few episodes.

#7 Shannon

Shannon
  • 💦🌺 water type ♓✨

• 1618 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 July 2015 - 11:38 AM

Something about his wife is just creepy.  I can't really say what about her weirds me out, but there's something.

I absolutely loved the first season, so I'm trying to get with this one... but it's just not as gripping for me.  I'll keep watching and probably end up fan girling out with you in the next few episodes.

Yesss same thoughts here! His wife always looks completely drugged up and in a daze. Really unsettling.

Yeah the first season was absolutely, amazingly good so it's really hard to not judge this one harshly. I remember the first season starting a bit slow, but not THIS slow lol

#8 stagsong

stagsong
  • 121 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 July 2015 - 02:57 AM

I need people to fangirl over this show with me. How are you liking the new cast? The plot doing it for you? DO YOU LOVE COLIN FARRELL AS MUCH AS ME? Talk.

Shannon, do the swap characters and the plot every season like American Horror Story? I have it on my list of to watch very soon, just working my way through an incredibly huge backlog while dealing with anxiety. Yaaaay. XD

#9 Shannon

Shannon
  • 💦🌺 water type ♓✨

• 1618 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 July 2015 - 09:04 AM

Shannon, do the swap characters and the plot every season like American Horror Story? I have it on my list of to watch very soon, just working my way through an incredibly huge backlog while dealing with anxiety. Yaaaay. XD

Yep they do! And the cast is totally swapped out. Like Matthew McConaughey (sadly) won't be coming back to play a different character. You should definitely check the show out!

#10 Sehunie

Sehunie
  • 96 posts

Posted 11 July 2015 - 09:39 AM

Ah I'd totally join and watch it as well, but I have to finish the Breaking Bad series first!

I'm currently at the second episode of season 3, quite a lot to go.. I'm an ultimate Walking Dead fan, pretty curious if True Detective could change that, it looks nice :p

#11 darigans

darigans
  • 3 posts

Posted 12 July 2015 - 11:23 AM

Pretty bummed season 2 is getting bad reviews! Still going to watch it though :p

#12 Shannon

Shannon
  • 💦🌺 water type ♓✨

• 1618 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 August 2015 - 06:24 PM

Pretty bummed season 2 is getting bad reviews! Still going to watch it though :p

Ah sorry I'm so late in replying, but yeah the reviews are such a bummer. I definitely don't agree with them, so definitely check out the show anyways! And tell me what you think (:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users