85 replies to this topic

#1 Romy

Romy
  • Neocodex Elite Four Member

• 4876 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 June 2015 - 02:12 PM

otBgxMJ.png?1

Welcome to the newly established Neocodex Pokemon League! Here you can test your mettle against our very own Gym Leaders! Think you have what it takes to take down a team of ferocious fairies or a team of dazzling dragons? Prove it!

-|Rules|-

1) All battles must take place on Pokemon Showdown.

2) Leaders must respond to PMs requesting a challenge within 3 days. Gym Battles must take place within a week of the message being responded to.

3) All teams must contain OU tier or lower pokemon AND OU rules. Pokemon belonging to Ubers (or higher) are banned. 

4) A challenge consists of a "best 2 out of 3" round of battles. Gym leaders (at their own discretion) may allow challengers to have as many rematches as they'd like.

5) One challenge per day. A challenge consists of challenging one leader to a battle. If you have a challenge pending with another leader, you will be unable to challenge another leader until you complete the challenge that was pending

6) Gym leaders are allowed a maximum of TWO wild cards on their team. (2 pokemon belonging to a type other than the one they are representing.)

7) All challengers are responsible for posting the 2 or 3 replays of their match in the thread should they emerge victorious.

8) During tournaments or friendlies, all Gym challenges are SUSPENDED unless the Gym Leader decides to accept challenges. 

Without further ado, here are our Gym Leaders!

@Alexiel  water.gif

Vacant  fairy.gif

@Satsukidark.gif

@Aria  dragon.gif

@blue  bug.gif

@Swarley  normal.gif

@Romy grass.gif

@Eefi  psychic.gif

We now have awards!

134-AwardImgMaster-1435090518.gif

Awarded to those who defeat 4 Gym Leaders!

135-AwardImgMaster-1435090557.gif

Awarded to those who defeat ALL the Gym Leaders!

So! I wish you all luck in your battles against our leaders! There are Leaders of various experience levels so don't get too discouraged if you get your butt handed to ya!

Lastly, there are not any rules about making a team to counter a leaders type but I discourage it. What's a battle without a bit of a challenge?  :p

If there are any questions or problems, feel free to contact me!

Good luck challengers!

greninja.gifwhimsicott.gifumbreon.gifdragonite.gifcaterpie.gifivysaur.gifespeon.gifswellow.gif

#2 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 June 2015 - 02:18 PM

Heads up to the challengers: I'm like Brock, but Normal type.

#3 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 June 2015 - 02:23 PM

Heads up to the challengers: I'm like Brock, but Normal type.

You don't open your eyes and you travel around with a girl who has orange hair and some kid with a yellow mouse? (I know it's a Pikachu, but yellow mouse makes it seem like it could actually happen). 

#4 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 June 2015 - 02:26 PM

You don't open your eyes[...]

200w_d.gif

#5 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 June 2015 - 02:33 PM

200w_d.gif

But Brock just has lines for eyes. If they were going for Asian, I think they went a bit too far. It just looks like his eyes are permanently closed. Also, I like rice (the gif has rice, at least I think it's rice).

#6 Dewgong

Dewgong
  • 221 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 June 2015 - 02:55 PM

Ooh this is interesting!

I'm guessing though this isn't going to be as easy as the in-game leaders. :lol2:

#7 Keil

Keil
  • Above Average Mediocrity

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 June 2015 - 03:07 PM

I will like to mention that I prefer double battles for my fairy team, but I also have a singles team prepared if that is not your style or forte.

#8 Guest_iCarly_*

Guest_iCarly_*

Posted 28 June 2015 - 10:24 PM

Dis gonna be guuud.

Can you tame the dragons?

#9 Alexiel

Alexiel
  • Sieg Zeon!

• 2043 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 June 2015 - 11:05 AM

Hi, you're a new face! Only those Trainers who have a policy about Pokémon can turn pro. What is your approach when you catch and train Pokémon? My policy is an all out offensive with Water-type Pokémon! Believe it!

2TZsb4x.png greninja.gif

#10 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 June 2015 - 11:42 AM

Does the end of that quote say "Believe it!"? Is Naruto playing Pokemon now? It's probably easier than being a ninja who wears an orange jumpsuit though. 

#11 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 June 2015 - 11:48 AM

oh i forgot to download this..

#12 blue

blue
  • doge

• 2048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 July 2015 - 11:46 AM

44005-come-at-me-bro-pikachu-gif-0pmO.gi

#13 Alexiel

Alexiel
  • Sieg Zeon!

• 2043 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 July 2015 - 04:18 PM

2TZsb4x.png

9,001 FR Gems or 2 random Draik Eggs to first person to beat all 8 of us.

3hgTP0i.jpg369tPKe.gif

#14 Romy

Romy

• 4876 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 July 2015 - 11:48 AM

MY REPLAYS~

v Satsuki

Spoiler

#15 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 July 2015 - 01:01 PM

I know we said no to each Leader having an award for beating them, but what about a userbar thingy. I know one of our members has all 8 Kanto (at least I think they're Kanto) badgers in between their user bars. Could we do something like that? Or add it as a prize? Beat all 8 leaders and get a nice userbar thingy? 

I know it sounds odd, but I really want leader userbars. Like each leader having their own userbar for their gym, in the types color. So for water, it'd be a blue water like userbar with the words "Water type Gym Leader" or something like that on it. Or just the water badge in the background with those words on the bar. Would that be possible? 

#16 Romy

Romy

• 4876 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 July 2015 - 01:09 PM

I know we said no to each Leader having an award for beating them, but what about a userbar thingy. I know one of our members has all 8 Kanto (at least I think they're Kanto) badgers in between their user bars. Could we do something like that? Or add it as a prize? Beat all 8 leaders and get a nice userbar thingy? 

I know it sounds odd, but I really want leader userbars. Like each leader having their own userbar for their gym, in the types color. So for water, it'd be a blue water like userbar with the words "Water type Gym Leader" or something like that on it. Or just the water badge in the background with those words on the bar. Would that be possible? 

Userbars might be really difficult to implement. I think maybe making a single userbar for every leader to have might be easier though.

Let's find out! @Strategist and @Swarley? Any input?

#17 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 July 2015 - 08:19 PM

That would be @Tailwind and she only has it because of something I fucked up with her user title once (I basically accidently deleted her 'badges' she had from way back when in her title that you can no longer actually add), so I decided to have them remade as a userbar but only for her as I felt bad :(

pokebadges.gif <---- thats the one you meant. It would totally be up to her if she allowed others to use it though.

Multiple userbars is a no-go I'm afraid, there is just WAY too much work involved in doing permissions and the likes for them, sorry :(

I can look into adding just ONE userbar for all of the gym leaders to wear, whilst they are leaders. You would need to get someone to make one for you that you all agree on and I can then take it further. :)

#18 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 July 2015 - 08:27 PM

That would be @Tailwind and she only has it because of something I fucked up with her user title once (I basically accidently deleted her 'badges' she had from way back when in her title that you can no longer actually add), so I decided to have them remade as a userbar but only for her as I felt bad :(

pokebadges.gif <---- thats the one you meant. It would totally be up to her if she allowed others to use it though.

Multiple userbars is a no-go I'm afraid, there is just WAY too much work involved in doing permissions and the likes for them, sorry :(

I can look into adding just ONE userbar for all of the gym leaders to wear, whilst they are leaders. You would need to get someone to make one for you that you all agree on and I can then take it further. :)

Wonderful about the leader userbar.
Now, who has design skills? Because I don't.

#19 Romy

Romy

• 4876 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 July 2015 - 08:44 PM

I SUMMON @STUCK.

WHERE ARE YOU @STUCK.

WE NEED YOU @STUCK.

:(

So...who can design the userbars? Ideas?

pokebadges.gif <---- thats the one you meant. It would totally be up to her if she allowed others to use it though.

I'd also prefer if we designed our own. @Tailwind badge thing should be hers alone. :p

#20 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 July 2015 - 08:47 PM

Liesa made the Team Codex 2k15 userbar. She got skills :p

#21 Romy

Romy

• 4876 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 July 2015 - 08:47 PM

Liesa made the Team Codex 2k15 userbar. She got skills :p

@Liesa? :3 <3 <3

#22 Guest_iCarly_*

Guest_iCarly_*

Posted 10 July 2015 - 08:51 PM

I want a userbar :D

#23 Liesa

Liesa
  • Foxy Lady

• 2196 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 July 2015 - 10:27 PM

Lol @Romy tell me what you need and I'll get it to you as soon as possible

#24 Romy

Romy

• 4876 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 July 2015 - 11:23 PM

Lol @Romy tell me what you need and I'll get it to you as soon as possible

I LOVE YOU.

I'll let you know soon :3

#25 Tailwind

Tailwind
  • Win points = 2,235,563

• 2576 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 July 2015 - 04:24 AM

Yeah, please don't give my badges out. I was originally given them as a gift and the person who gave them to me would probably feel bad if suddenly everyone had them. (Plus I like being special. :p)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users