1) All battles must take place on Pokemon Showdown.
2) Leaders must respond to PMs requesting a challenge within 3 days. Gym Battles must take place within a week of the message being responded to.
3) All teams must contain OU tier or lower pokemon AND OU rules. Pokemon belonging to Ubers (or higher) are banned.
4) A challenge consists of a "best 2 out of 3" round of battles. Gym leaders (at their own discretion) may allow challengers to have as many rematches as they'd like.
5) One challenge per day. A challenge consists of challenging one leader to a battle. If you have a challenge pending with another leader, you will be unable to challenge another leader until you complete the challenge that was pending.
6) Gym leaders are allowed a maximum of TWO wild cards on their team. (2 pokemon belonging to a type other than the one they are representing.)
7) All challengers are responsible for posting the 2 or 3 replays of their match in the thread should they emerge victorious.
8) During tournaments or friendlies, all Gym challenges are SUSPENDED unless the Gym Leader decides to accept challenges.
We now have awards!
Awarded to those who defeat 4 Gym Leaders!
Awarded to those who defeat ALL the Gym Leaders!
So! I wish you all luck in your battles against our leaders! There are Leaders of various experience levels so don't get too discouraged if you get your butt handed to ya!
Lastly, there are not any rules about making a team to counter a leaders type but I discourage it. What's a battle without a bit of a challenge?
If there are any questions or problems, feel free to contact me!
Good luck challengers!