• 6508 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 July 2015 - 09:18 AM

jbhDOQW2O38jRK.png

qNROxWk.gif

Nominations start: Now

Nominations end: July 11, 2015 at 8:59 NST

Voting Period: July 12 to July 15 at 8:59 NST

Who to nominate: We are looking for someone who is kind, helpful, and has made great contributions to the forum while encouraging activity. You may nominate up to three people.

How to nominate: To nominate, either PM me or post here. Your nomination must include the person's username and 2-3 well thought out reasons - for example, explaining how well you think they did contributing to something. Reasons like "because they're cool" will not be counted.

How to win: The three users with the most nominations will be voted on at the end of the nomination period. The person with the most votes at the end of the voting period will become July's Member of the Month.

Full Rules:

Do not nominate yourself or ask to be nominated.

- Staff members may be nominated but each individual staff member may only win once every six months.

- Provide 2-3 well thought out reasons as to why you think the user you have nominated should be Member of the Month. If your reasoning is not valid, your nomination may not be considered.

- Post your nomination here or PM me if you would like to be anonymous.

- If you won the previous month, you cannot be nominated.

July MOTM Prizes:

- Private+ site theme for the month.

- Pretty userbar for the month:

motmchamplong.gif

- Shiny award to keep permanently:

motm.gif

This award can be achieved by anyone by following the criteria below:

101-AwardImgMaster-1415723808.gif

- Nominate 3 different people in the current MOTM topic while following the "How to Nominate" criteria.
- Of those 3 nominees, none of them must be members who won within the last three MOTM's.
- Of those 3 nominees, none of them must be staff members (moderators+admins) who won within the last six MOTM's.
- Not retroactively awarded for nominations before November 2014.

#2 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 July 2015 - 09:22 AM

@Eefi for her contribution during the AC with the Score Sender. Also for some older stuff she made and for being awesome :)

Oh oh oh just realized it's been 6 months

@Emily for being an amazing mod and for helping me during my training period :p

#3 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 July 2015 - 09:25 AM

@Eefi for her constant updates on the score sender during the AC, willingness to provide accounts for those of use who kept getting iced and were too lazy to make them ourselves. And for just being all around awesome! Plus I'm always reminded what a great artist she is when I look at my artwork on my wall :D

@Emily for all the work she does on the contest team behind the scenes. She's always making sure we're prepared and thinking of new ideas to keep contests fresh and new. And she puts up with all our nonsense :p Plus she's an awesome Mod and has super powers that scare me sometimes e.e 

@Kelvin although I didn't participate in the AC Bingo Raffle, that's a lot of work to keep track of everything and the amount of prizes he donated on his own accord is just crazy. He's always here to help us, and judge us other crazy folks, but genuinely keeps codex interesting.

#4 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 July 2015 - 09:25 AM

Question: to win the "thank you" award, do we have to fulfill ALL criteria or only one? D:

#5 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 July 2015 - 09:29 AM

Question: to win the "thank you" award, do we have to fulfill ALL criteria or only one? D:

All of them. It's not that hard :p

#6 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 July 2015 - 09:31 AM

I have to disagree with that. :/

#7 Rauul

Rauul
  • Always drunk 坂本

• 1965 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 July 2015 - 09:34 AM

@Liesa i love her kindness when she explains here, also, she always make nice awards for contest and events 

@Eefi made a very nice work on SS for the altador cup, also her contributions to programming and neocodex are very valuable 

@Kelvin Hosting a ACX bingo and donating almost 1billion nps on prizes are like.. GOD, he deserves it for making all bingo board and making more interesting supporting team codex 

PS: @Swarley i qualify for an award? :D

Edited by rauul, 03 July 2015 - 09:35 AM.

#8 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 July 2015 - 09:35 AM

Don't we have a thread with all winners/nominees (for at least the last 6 months)? :S

I know I'm being a bitchy. Sorry, my mood is badbadbad today.

#9 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 July 2015 - 09:37 AM

Don't we have a thread with all winners/nominees (for at least the last 6 months)? :S

just nominate 3 random people :p 

#10 Emily

Emily
  • Wonder Woman

• 6508 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 July 2015 - 09:37 AM

@Liesa i love her kindness when she explains here, also, she always make nice awards for contest and events 

@Eefi made a very nice work on SS for the altador cup, also her contributions to programming and neocodex are very valuable 

@Kelvin Hosting a ACX bingo and donating almost 1billion nps on prizes are like.. GOD, he deserves it for making all bingo board and making more interesting supporting team codex 

PS: @Swarley i qualify for an award? :D

The award will be given once the nomination period is over. 

It's only staff for the last six months. Regular members for the last three. Finding those is as easy as scrolling through announcements for a page. 

#11 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 July 2015 - 09:39 AM

@Athayde

January Kord

February Strat

March  Swarley

April Prisca/Satsuki

May  Rocket

June Futurama

#12 Emily

Emily
  • Wonder Woman

• 6508 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 July 2015 - 09:39 AM

@Athayde

Kord Emily 15 January 2015 - 09:59 PM January 2015 MOTM winner! Strategist Emily 17 February 2015 - 09:49 AM Member of the Month for Feburary 2015! Swarley Emily 15 March 2015 - 11:12 PM Member of the Month for March 2015! Prisca Swarley 15 April 2015 - 02:08 PM MOTM for April 2015 Satsuki Swarley 15 April 2015 - 02:08 PM MOTM for April 2015 Rocket Emily 15 May 2015 - 10:52 PM Member of the Month for May 2015. Futurama Swarley 16 June 2015 - 06:04 PM

Ah yes, or the awards page :p

#13 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 July 2015 - 09:53 AM

Ily, girls <3

ALL GIRLS.

@Eefi - she's an awesome artist (those drawings!) and for her contribution during the AC.

@Liesa - for her award contributions and her contests to keep our idle minds occupied :p

@Emily - for her contests and for being helpful to anyone who asks her for help (including dumb lazy members like me)

It's good? D:

#14 Romy

Romy
  • Neocodex Elite Four Member

• 4876 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 July 2015 - 09:56 AM

Ily, girls <3

ALL GIRLS.

@Eefi - she's an awesome artist (those drawings!) and for her contribution during the AC.

@Satsuki - she's one of the most helpful codexians, and she's always nice to newbies with questions that some of us don't have the patience to answer.

@Liesa - for her award contributions and her contests to keep our idle minds occupied :p

It's good? D:

sexist

#YESALLMEN

#15 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 July 2015 - 09:59 AM

Ily, girls <3

ALL GIRLS.

@Satsuki - she's one of the most helpful codexians, and she's always nice to newbies with questions that some of us don't have the patience to answer.

It's good? D:

- Of those 3 nominees, none of them must be members who won within the last three MOTM's.

@Satsuki was co-winner 3 months ago so I think that's within the past 3  (although yes a good nomination, not sure it counts towards your award)

#16 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 July 2015 - 10:03 AM

sexist

#YESALLMEN

Pls, don't be a boobie hater. :(

@Satsuki was co-winner 3 months ago so I think that's within the past 3  (although yes a good nomination, not sure it counts towards your award)

I'll change my vote, then. Sorry @Satsuki D:

Ah, yes. It makes sense. :/

I thought July would be the 3rd month.

She won in April, so:

May 1

June 2

July 3

#17 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 July 2015 - 10:05 AM

Pls, don't be a boobie hater. :(

I'll change my vote, then. Sorry @Satsuki D:
Ah, yes. It makes sense. :/
I thought July would be the 3rd month.
She won in April, so:
May 1
June 2
July 3

No one won this month yet, so it counts the last three winners :/

#18 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 July 2015 - 10:08 AM

See, that's why I rarely enter in contests.

I'm so dumb.

I edited the nomination post. If it's not good yet, I quit. I feel worn out and desperate lol

#19 Keil

Keil
  • Above Average Mediocrity

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 July 2015 - 07:41 PM

@FelisNoctua I generally applaud people who decide to live out their entertaining selves online. I really noticed only recently how she has come out of her shell and really showed her fun-loving and just plain awesome personality. I loved how silly she was during the Photoscavenger hunt. She was one of the few people I looked whose entries I looked forward to because she added something special in most of her photos. You're swell.

@DaveStrider He was really active in the Altador Cup and posted really thoughtful posts throughout the month. He also has a sexy voice. Totally Tubular.

@Swarley He already won a few months ago, but whatevs. He did a great job with leading Team Codex on the admin/backalley side of things. He wrote the announcements (doing it once before myself, I can attest to how much of a pain it is to write all that), answered/replied to many inquiries in those threads--probably a lot more in PM's, and going through the tedium of giving the 167 people who requested the Team Codex userbar their participation awards as well as handling the handful who requested their MVP awards. Awesomepossum. 

#20 Cass

Cass
  • Stronteigenwijs

• 1560 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 July 2015 - 07:55 PM

First time I'm nominating people for anything, lol. I want to nominate:

@Shannon, for being very kind to old, new and returning members and her general activity and fun content

@Kelvin, for hosting the Bingo Board Raffle, the ridiculous amount of prizes he donated for it and his general quality content

@Outsider, being once again a real MVP for Team Codex

Honorable mention for @Alexiel, who continues to make donations for contests. It helps keeping members motivated to participate, which is great C:

#21 Clutch

Clutch
  • 343 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 July 2015 - 09:04 PM

My nominations this month are:

@Swarley - For his work throughout the AC, and his valuable contributions and general friendliness.

@Kelvin - For his Bingo Raffle, for donating an insane amount of prizes to said Bingo Raffle, and his overall high quality contribution and effort.

@Athayde - For hosting the Pet Giveaway and for being friendly to users new and old.

#22 DaveStrider

DaveStrider
  • 121 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 July 2015 - 09:21 PM

@FelisNoctua I generally applaud people who decide to live out their entertaining selves online. I really noticed only recently how she has come out of her shell and really showed her fun-loving and just plain awesome personality. I loved how silly she was during the Photoscavenger hunt. She was one of the few people I looked whose entries I looked forward to because she added something special in most of her photos. You're swell.

@DaveStrider He was really active in the Altador Cup and posted really thoughtful posts throughout the month. He also has a sexy voice. Totally Tubular.

@Swarley He already won a few months ago, but whatevs. He did a great job with leading Team Codex on the admin/backalley side of things. He wrote the announcements (doing it once before myself, I can attest to how much of a pain it is to write all that), answered/replied to many inquiries in those threads--probably a lot more in PM's, and going through the tedium of giving the 167 people who requested the Team Codex userbar their participation awards as well as handling the handful who requested their MVP awards. Awesomepossum. 

i dont think that last reason would koalafy me for motm, but im glad you think that ;) :p

on topic, i would like to nominate the following people

@Turnip for welcoming me here on codex when i first started being more active and also for showing me that the community here is an actual community unlike ck...

@Kelvin for being very generous with their donations in the AC Bingo and for their effort in gathering data before the actual AC so scoresending lists could be more secure

@Camburger for hosting an Advanced Membership giveaway so lucky users who dont have a little extra to spend could enjoy the perks that come with a Codex Membership. also for making the Altador Cup X board which kind of got the ball rolling for the AC fever and got people amped up :p

also a shoutout to @Swarley for also welcoming me and showing me how hospitable Codex is :D

i would nominate you for all ive seen you do in the short while ive been here but you already won within the last 6 months, so i have to wait on that  :whistling:

Edited by DaveStrider, 04 July 2015 - 09:24 PM.

#23 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 July 2015 - 09:35 PM

also a shoutout to @Swarley for also welcoming me and showing me how hospitable Codex is :D
i would nominate you for all ive seen you do in the short while ive been here but you already won within the last 6 months, so i have to wait on that :whistling:

Hahahah I'm perfectly fine with an honorable mention :D I prefer to leave the official nominations for those who can win :p

#24 Tsubaki

Tsubaki
  • 227 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 July 2015 - 07:52 AM

@Athayde - Because of doing the pet give away for us and always being friendly and fun to be around! Also for helping us get the Tonu Charge avatar and catering to times that work best for us and going out of her way to do so.

@Liesa - For hosting fun contests for us (Especially the Recipe/Summer Food one, because food is love) and making sure our awards look amazing!

@Emily - For going above and beyond to make sure things run smoothly around here as well as making sure we have fun contests and things to do to keep us entertained! Also for putting up with us with a constant smile!

Edited by Tsubaki, 05 July 2015 - 10:29 AM.

#25 Emily

Emily
  • Wonder Woman

• 6508 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 July 2015 - 11:11 AM

Get your nominations in!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users