• Please log in to reply
58 replies to this topic

#1 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 July 2015 - 06:46 PM

Does anyone besides @Aria and @Satsuki play this? It's a pretty fun petsite. It reminds be of Subeta, with pets and human avatars, but Aywas is much better :p

To register, you must apply, but it's not that hard and it's probably very easy to get accepted.

If you want to add me, my ID is #68753

#2 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 July 2015 - 06:57 PM

The pets are a ton prettier than subeta I'd say. And I'd also say it's easier to get money than subeta. If anyone would like to join, ping me (or @Swarley or @Aria, not sure if they'd prefer PM's), and we'll give you our user number to put in the referral space when you submit your app. Yes, you do have to apply, ,but that's just to make sure they don't get any spam bots and stuff like that. It's a really simple app, really quick to do, and you don't need to say much. 

I'm pretty much just sending out random items that I can't figure out what to do with to our 2 (3 including me) codex members. 

#3 blue

blue
  • doge

• 2048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 July 2015 - 07:18 PM

I'm on it too, used @Satsuki as a ref when she posted in the other pet site thread.

Shit is super boring in the beginning, but there's a newbie giveaway forum and getting a high leveled pet for free makes adventuring and making money a breeze.

Also yeah the pets look great, although there's a bit of weird sort of politics going on with the site. I found this wiki-ish article thing hilarious.

https://encyclopedia...ev&oldid=343356

#4 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 July 2015 - 07:24 PM

I've honestly never noticed any politics at all, except for maybe pride month. That caused a bit of hate towards some users, apparently (I never saw anything) due to sexual orientation and whatnot. Though I would say the hate is rare. To make Aywas fun, if you find the adventuring boring, make a goal. Maybe catch all the monsters for the monster museum collection thing. Maybe own every pet on the site (have fun with that one). Maybe own a ton of a certain species. Maybe have all the monies. 

Currently my goal is just to have a ton of pretty looking pets. I've never tried breeding, and don't really plan to. I just hatch eggs I find in adventure and sell the ugly pets while keeping the pretty ones. Unless I already have it, and don't really want a second one. Then I sell the pretty pets too. 

My user number: #68638

#5 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 July 2015 - 07:53 PM

@blue you should check this http://www.aywas.com...pic/2004483628/

#6 Karla

Karla
  • 2478 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 July 2015 - 08:43 PM

I've heard of this site some time ago because one of my favorite artists did the art for the pets.  When I'm not so busy with class, I'll ping one of yous for a referral. :D

#7 blue

blue
  • doge

• 2048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 July 2015 - 08:51 PM

What does Premium even do?

#8 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 July 2015 - 08:55 PM

What does Premium even do?

Not much, actually :p It's mostly forum stuff, but there's also an item every month and a daily for premium only. But it's free, so why not? :p

#9 Grimley

Grimley
  • The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

• 3840 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 July 2015 - 09:08 PM

I'm on it too, used @Satsuki as a ref when she posted in the other pet site thread.

Shit is super boring in the beginning, but there's a newbie giveaway forum and getting a high leveled pet for free makes adventuring and making money a breeze.

Also yeah the pets look great, although there's a bit of weird sort of politics going on with the site. I found this wiki-ish article thing hilarious.

https://encyclopedia...ev&oldid=343356

Ahhh I love Encyclopedia Dramatica!

#10 stagsong

stagsong
  • 121 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 July 2015 - 09:34 PM

@Satsuki I'm intrigued. Is it lots of fun? I wouldn't mind applying and giving it a go.

#11 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 July 2015 - 09:42 PM

@Satsuki I'm intrigued. Is it lots of fun? I wouldn't mind applying and giving it a go.

*not Satsuki* It's very fun, you can focus on different stuff. There are shops if you're into restocking, but they are slower because there are less player than on neo.

As she already said, there's an adventure mode which is kinda like pokemon in a way; you can find wild pets to fight/catch, random travelers that sell you stuff, ask for your help or ask questions for money, and there are quests that you have to complete to master the area an move on to the next one.

You can focus on getting every pet (there are tons, and a lot of exclusives too) or every petpet (they're called fauna there). You can fight with your fauna against other pets' faunas.

The forums are a great place to start, because there are plenty of giveaways to beginners.

And of course, there are some games, buy they're pretty simple, and just three of them are flash games -- snake, tetris and a sort of slots game.

#12 blue

blue
  • doge

• 2048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 July 2015 - 09:56 PM

Ok so I had bought a Hunting License to capture Pets in Adventure mode.

It told me I had reached the max yesterday and it would be considered Poaching. I come back today when the new day begins and I get banned from Adventure mode for poaching when I still have the license and the amount of captures had reset, I even checked.

So now I'm banned from Adventuring for a week or I pay 200,000 BP which is a ridiculous amount.

Bunch of Bullshit.

#13 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 July 2015 - 10:20 PM

I haven't bought the license because I think it's stupid to limit your catches, and I'll probably get banned too.

Just got my first fauna to the max level :D 329!

If anyone wants to get there easily, this is the best fauna to fight against: http://www.aywas.com/pp/view/8358673/

#14 Guest_iCarly_*

Guest_iCarly_*

Posted 05 July 2015 - 11:39 PM

I LOVE AYWAS

#15 rei

rei
  • 119 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 July 2015 - 10:00 AM

Just applied and used @Swarley as a referral. :)

Users may not post about, mention, reference, or otherwise discuss the following topics: [...] cult creation [...]

Lol, who tried to create a cult on a pet site

#16 Guest_iCarly_*

Guest_iCarly_*

Posted 06 July 2015 - 10:10 AM

Just applied and used @Swarley as a referral. :)

Lol, who tried to create a cult on a pet site

You'd be shocked

#17 Grimley

Grimley
  • The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

• 3840 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 July 2015 - 03:28 PM

Eh I don't need to join this as I'm already immersed for over a year in Khimeros.

#18 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 July 2015 - 04:00 PM

Glad to see more people joining. :)
Here's my number if you'd like to friend me: #68638

#19 Turnip

Turnip
  • woomy woomy manmenmi!!

• 2511 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 July 2015 - 05:21 PM

I've heard of this site some time ago because one of my favorite artists did the art for the pets.  When I'm not so busy with class, I'll ping one of yous for a referral. :D

Lmao same here, I only know it because of Kuitsuku :p What about you?

One of these days I'll make an account on there!! It sounds like a bunch of fun!! ^^

#20 Guest_iCarly_*

Guest_iCarly_*

Posted 06 July 2015 - 07:32 PM

Eh I don't need to join this as I'm already immersed for over a year in Khimeros.

I just joined there :p

#21 Grimley

Grimley

• 3840 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 July 2015 - 07:47 PM

I just joined there :p

Khimeros? I'm #21395 over there if you ever wanna give a shout. :D

#22 Guest_iCarly_*

Guest_iCarly_*

Posted 06 July 2015 - 08:09 PM

Khimeros? I'm #21395 over there if you ever wanna give a shout. :D

Yup :p if you were on I was just in the chat :p

#23 Grimley

Grimley

• 3840 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 July 2015 - 08:13 PM

Yup :p if you were on I was just in the chat :p

I never use the chat...I'm kind of a hermit, but I got your message! :D

#24 Guest_iCarly_*

Guest_iCarly_*

Posted 06 July 2015 - 08:15 PM

I never use the chat...I'm kind of a hermit, but I got your message! :D

Aw ye :D

#25 stagsong

stagsong
  • 121 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 July 2015 - 02:32 AM

@Swarley Thanks for the info! I will have a look at it. I've had an incredibly horrible day so I will have a look when I'm ready to play.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users