• Please log in to reply
58 replies to this topic

#26 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 July 2015 - 06:47 AM

@Satsuki have you checked the trading forum? Some people trade GP and BP for treasure, the rate is 1GP - 100kBP - 58~60kT

#27 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 July 2015 - 06:50 AM

I haven't checked that. I think I remember seeing that you could send people funds, as there's a button for it on the userpages, but I don't know if that lets you trade. Like you send the funds, the other person sends theirs, and then you both have to accept. Rather than just sending the funds, and hoping the other persons sends you the stuff they said they send back.

#28 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 July 2015 - 06:53 AM

I haven't checked that. I think I remember seeing that you could send people funds, as there's a button for it on the userpages, but I don't know if that lets you trade. Like you send the funds, the other person sends theirs, and then you both have to accept. Rather than just sending the funds, and hoping the other persons sends you the stuff they said they send back.

That's on-site trading, but when it's off-site, usually the one with Aywas currency sends first, because if there's any error or the other person is a scammer, the staff can give their money back.

Edit: I forgot to mention (if you haven't realized), it's FR treasure.

#29 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 July 2015 - 07:34 AM

I noticed that when I went to the trading board and the first thing was something like: {S} BP {W} FR treasure. With Kway's coli APer though, I've got all the treasure I need, since I can just autosell everything I get in the coli for lots and lots of treasure. 

#30 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 July 2015 - 07:50 AM

I noticed that when I went to the trading board and the first thing was something like: {S} BP {W} FR treasure. With Kway's coli APer though, I've got all the treasure I need, since I can just autosell everything I get in the coli for lots and lots of treasure.

Exactly :D no need to spend hours adventuring or RSing :p

#31 rei

rei
  • 119 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 July 2015 - 08:38 AM

Still haven't got my mail :(

Edited by rei, 07 July 2015 - 08:39 AM.

#32 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 July 2015 - 08:41 AM

Still haven't got my mail :(

Have you checked the spam box too?
Also:
Registrations were last accepted by an admin at Sun Jul 5, 2015 12:58pm.

#33 rei

rei
  • 119 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 July 2015 - 08:49 AM

Have you checked the spam box too?
Also:
Registrations were last accepted by an admin at Sun Jul 5, 2015 12:58pm.

I have... It says on the registration page to message support if you don't get the letter within 24 hours, so that's what I'm gonna do if I don't get it soon.

#34 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 July 2015 - 08:53 AM

I have... It says on the registration page to message support if you don't get the letter within 24 hours, so that's what I'm gonna do if I don't get it soon.

Yeah, they probably forget sometimes to check if there are any apps.

#35 blue

blue
  • doge

• 2048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 July 2015 - 11:10 AM

It went past 24 hours when I emailed them a reminder about my app, the email address to send it to is on the registration page.

So apparently despite the adventure page telling me I was banned for a week, it's actually only a ban for 24 hours. I've actually been catching some really cool looking pets.

#36 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 July 2015 - 12:26 PM

So apparently despite the adventure page telling me I was banned for a week, it's actually only a ban for 24 hours. I've actually been catching some really cool looking pets.

I was gonna send you 100k for the silver license, but most of my money is on the savings bank, and I had already withdrawn money from it today -.- If you don't have the silver one yet, want me to send you the money tomorrow?

#37 blue

blue
  • doge

• 2048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 July 2015 - 03:06 PM

I was gonna send you 100k for the silver license, but most of my money is on the savings bank, and I had already withdrawn money from it today -.- If you don't have the silver one yet, want me to send you the money tomorrow?

@Swarley Oh hell yeah! Thanks lol, it seriously does suck that there's a limit...

#38 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 July 2015 - 05:12 PM

@Swarley Oh hell yeah! Thanks lol, it seriously does suck that there's a limit...

Bought some BP and sent 100k to you :D

@Satsuki do you want it too?

#39 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 July 2015 - 07:07 PM

@Swarley

No thank you, I'm good on BP and the licenses (got which ever one is the top license, can't remember the name). 

#40 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 July 2015 - 07:09 PM

@Swarley

No thank you, I'm good on BP and the licenses (got which ever one is the top license, can't remember the name). 

Alright ^_^ Silver license, I think. I hate how you can only catch 5 r80+ even with the top license.

#41 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 July 2015 - 07:11 PM

I rarely catch pets. I only grab the ones I think are pretty, so that limits me. Plus, I don't really like battling and just wait until one is "interested in my pet" and then "wants to come home with me". 

#42 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 July 2015 - 07:14 PM

I rarely catch pets. I only grab the ones I think are pretty, so that limits me. Plus, I don't really like battling and just wait until one is "interested in my pet" and then "wants to come home with me". 

You don't need to battle them, you can use a net. It has 50% chance of catching (you can try until it works) with 8% chance of breaking forever. And it's only 18k BP. I catch any rare pet I see (of course, unless they are very ugly).

#43 blue

blue
  • doge

• 2048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 July 2015 - 07:17 PM

You don't need to battle them, you can use a net. It has 50% chance of catching (you can try until it works) with 8% chance of breaking forever. And it's only 18k BP. I catch any rare pet I see (of course, unless they are very ugly).

I only catch ones that I'll keep or ones that give a high profit. Others I stay away from or kill on purpose lol.

#44 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 July 2015 - 07:18 PM

I only catch ones that I'll keep or ones that give a high profit. Others I stay away from or kill on purpose lol.

How do you know if they'll give a high profit, through their rarity?

#45 blue

blue
  • doge

• 2048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 July 2015 - 07:21 PM

How do you know if they'll give a high profit, through their rarity?

I check player shops when I come across a pet I haven't seen. Some high-ish rarities are super cheap too so rarity isn't always a factor.

#46 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 July 2015 - 07:25 PM

I check player shops when I come across a pet I haven't seen. Some high-ish rarities are super cheap too so rarity isn't always a factor.

Oh, that's smart. I guess I should start doing that lol

#47 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 July 2015 - 07:41 PM

I've found I have more luck capturing when the pets health is low. Sort of like pokemon. 

Wait, I just figured out I can just click the net under "items". *facepalms* (why do we not have a smilie for that?) I wasted so much time in battle. 

#48 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 July 2015 - 07:45 PM

I've found I have more luck capturing when the pets health is low. Sort of like pokemon. 

Wait, I just figured out I can just click the net under "items". *facepalms* (why do we not have a smilie for that?) I wasted so much time in battle. 

Hahaha yeah, it's much easier that way :p There's a better item, but it's like 650k for 70% chance and you can use it 10 times before breaking. Not worth it.

#49 rei

rei
  • 119 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 July 2015 - 01:18 PM

It's been two days since I messaged support and still no sign of my acceptance/rejection letter... I'm starting to think maybe I typed wrong e-mail address when I applied. Just let me waste time on your pet site already lol

#50 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 July 2015 - 01:27 PM

It's been two days since I messaged support and still no sign of my acceptance/rejection letter... I'm starting to think maybe I typed wrong e-mail address when I applied. Just let me waste time on your pet site already lol

My cousin registered after you and already got accepted :S

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users