• Please log in to reply
58 replies to this topic

#51 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 July 2015 - 02:31 PM

It's been two days since I messaged support and still no sign of my acceptance/rejection letter... I'm starting to think maybe I typed wrong e-mail address when I applied. Just let me waste time on your pet site already lol

Some times an email provider makes it so that emails from a certain domain don't get through. I've had that issue before, where I couldn't get mails to my AOL account. I believe that was actually Neopets. I had to use my gmail account instead. 

Perhaps try sending in the app again, and double check that your email was typed in right. If it was and you got nothing, it may be that your provider blocked emails from Ayways coming through. I have no idea why providers do that sometimes. I believe the thing with AOL blocking neo mails was that a ton of people reported them as "spam", so they finally just blocked every single email coming from neopets. 

#52 rei

rei
  • 119 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 July 2015 - 02:48 PM

Some times an email provider makes it so that emails from a certain domain don't get through. I've had that issue before, where I couldn't get mails to my AOL account. I believe that was actually Neopets. I had to use my gmail account instead. 

Perhaps try sending in the app again, and double check that your email was typed in right. If it was and you got nothing, it may be that your provider blocked emails from Ayways coming through. I have no idea why providers do that sometimes. I believe the thing with AOL blocking neo mails was that a ton of people reported them as "spam", so they finally just blocked every single email coming from neopets. 

Hm, that's weird. But I got the automatic response from support that my request was received tho, would that be blocked as well?

#53 Grimley

Grimley
  • The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

• 3840 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 July 2015 - 04:19 PM

It's been two days since I messaged support and still no sign of my acceptance/rejection letter... I'm starting to think maybe I typed wrong e-mail address when I applied. Just let me waste time on your pet site already lol

Apply again! :D

#54 rei

rei
  • 119 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 July 2015 - 05:13 PM

Apply again! :D

I will tomorrow. :)

#55 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 July 2015 - 06:05 PM

I will tomorrow. :)

Hopefully everything goes well the second time around. I'll look forward to seeing you on the site. :)

#56 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 July 2015 - 06:08 PM

I wish there were guilds on Aywas. Are there guilds on Aywas?

#57 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 July 2015 - 06:20 PM

I think the closest thing they have are the Scavenger Hunt teams:

http://www.aywas.com/scavenger_hunt2/

Maybe we could make one? And if possible, have a group message thing? Just for fun. I don't know if you can send a message to more than one person at a time though.

#58 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 July 2015 - 06:21 PM

Oh. It sucks that it's over, it sounds interesting :/

#59 Guest_iCarly_*

Guest_iCarly_*

Posted 10 July 2015 - 07:11 AM

I so would join scav with you guys

0 user(s) are reading this topic