• This topic is locked This topic is locked
136 replies to this topic

#76 GetJinxed

GetJinxed
  • Reckless Cheater

• 1423 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 May 2016 - 06:40 AM

I just don't get it apparently :) Managed to make it work with the older FF version, it stops after buying three things at the buyng ad section - just like somebody mentioned here before. I decided to go to the Main page again and press Star anyway. Hires workers, bought materials, got to the Factory page and doesn't start any job, just cycle through pages.

I give up! :) :)

I'll have a go at this again and see if it's actually broken

#77 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 May 2016 - 06:43 AM

Click the title :rolleyes:

Eeeehhh "Debug Info"???

#78 Bendida

Bendida
  • 354 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 May 2016 - 06:46 AM

I'll have a go at this again and see if it's actually broken

I'll be so very grateful if you do that :) I'm rubbish at scripts so I can't find what's wrong and the time I'm wasting on this just gets on my nerves :) Thank so you much in advance! You'll save us - as it seems I'm not alone in my troubles ;) :help:

#79 GetJinxed

GetJinxed
  • Reckless Cheater

• 1423 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 May 2016 - 07:10 AM

I'll be so very grateful if you do that :) I'm rubbish at scripts so I can't find what's wrong and the time I'm wasting on this just gets on my nerves :) Thank so you much in advance! You'll save us - as it seems I'm not alone in my troubles ;) :help:

After you click "setup new store" it shall stop after hiring the manager or something. Then go to the main page and click "Start".

"Hourly updates happen 8 times per day, 10:01 AM, 11:01 AM, 12:01 PM, 1:01 PM, 2:01 PM, 3:01 PM, 4:01 PM, and 5:01 PM." Running the script out of those times will make it do nothing as the tycoon shop/factory per se are closed. You know you can't start a business and run it 24/7 at the very beggining.  :rolleyes:  

So from what I remember it  should be starting do to something at ~10m NST. That's the default timezone this script uses which is also neopet's time. It's 2 hours away as of the time of writting this. So leave the script running in the background and see if it does something. If after you first pressed "Start" Weather it does or doesn't do anything and if it has been showing "Status: Paying rents" for like 2-3 minutes Press "Reset" once to make it "Status: Standby" and then wait patiently for the 10 am nst. Let's hope i'm correct  :lol2:

Edited by GetJinxed, 28 May 2016 - 07:10 AM.

#80 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 May 2016 - 07:17 AM

I've considered the timezone being the issue I'm having too, so I'll just wait for the 10am NST and see what happens. :B

#81 GetJinxed

GetJinxed
  • Reckless Cheater

• 1423 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 May 2016 - 07:21 AM

I've considered the timezone being the issue I'm having too, so I'll just wait for the 10am NST and see what happens. :B

Pretty sure it is :) I remember watching this script from time to time on my vps and it only did something after each update. Hardly doubt it got broken because they haven't changed PT at all :p Also you may change the script code for a new timezone if you wish. Good luck with the avvy.

What i've noticed after leaving this running 24/7 was i had like ~500K in PT gold/points/nps(?) currency which was around the day 25-27 and it somehow bugged out and stopped making new toys and shit. But hey all i had to do was wait until the end of the month and not caring about anything else and got me a silver trophy :3

#82 Bendida

Bendida
  • 354 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 May 2016 - 07:23 AM

I changed the timezone in the script so it chooses one that's more suitable for me - it worked, it chose exactly the one I wanted so it was past 12PM. So the timezone wasn't the issue.

I have to do some RL work now and I'll check later all you suggestions @GetJinxed. Thank you!

#83 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 May 2016 - 07:27 AM

@GetJinxed but that's the thing. I did change the script to fit my (our) timezone. According the the timezone guide, it should be working because it was supposed to be 11am.

@Bendida when you get back, can you tell me how did you change the timezone in the script?

#84 GetJinxed

GetJinxed
  • Reckless Cheater

• 1423 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 May 2016 - 07:29 AM

@GetJinxed but that's the thing. I did change the script to fit my (our) timezone. According the the timezone guide, it should be working because it was supposed to be 11am.

Hmm :/ When i ran this i left the default timezone. Is the status on the debug "Standy" ? Now i can't remember if it should buy the first raw goods and start manufacturing as soon as you setup the store or not  :/

#85 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 May 2016 - 07:31 AM

@GetJinxed the thingy only say "Debug Info".

#86 Hikimaru

Hikimaru
  • Burst Linker

• 1049 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 May 2016 - 07:33 AM

I changed the timezone in the script so it chooses one that's more suitable for me - it worked, it chose exactly the one I wanted so it was past 12PM. So the timezone wasn't the issue.

I have to do some RL work now and I'll check later all you suggestions @GetJinxed. Thank you!

I didn't know we could do it. How do I change the timezone on the script? I don't have to leave it running while I'm sleeping or something.

#87 GetJinxed

GetJinxed
  • Reckless Cheater

• 1423 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 May 2016 - 07:37 AM

I didn't know we could do it. How do I change the timezone on the script? I don't have to leave it running while I'm sleeping or something.

Change the 

var TIME_ZONE = 0;

To something between :  -12 and 12

@GetJinxed the thingy only say "Debug Info".

If you click on the "debug info" it should open a new subwindow. But it should should another one above that.

380edefc0fd586e18d88db51743cfd65.png

#88 Hikimaru

Hikimaru
  • Burst Linker

• 1049 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 May 2016 - 07:38 AM

Change the 

var TIME_ZONE = 0;

To something between :  -12 and 12

If you click on the "debug info" it should open a new subwindow. But it should should another one above that.

380edefc0fd586e18d88db51743cfd65.png

Oh, got it now, thanks. As for the Debug Info, I have the same issue as Katya, I only can see the title of the box with nothing inside.

#89 GetJinxed

GetJinxed
  • Reckless Cheater

• 1423 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 May 2016 - 07:39 AM

Oh, got it now, thanks. As for the Debug Info, I have the same issue as Katya, I only can see the title of the box with nothing inside.

Are you using the same GM version I told you about :p ?

#90 Bendida

Bendida
  • 354 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 May 2016 - 07:40 AM

@Katya, @Hikimaru, it says in the OP "You can change what timezone it picks by changing the field in the script" so I went on and changed here var TIME_ZONE = 0; - "0" with "5", it's a zone 5 hours later than the default one. I paid special attention if the script changed the zone I meant and it did.

#91 Hikimaru

Hikimaru
  • Burst Linker

• 1049 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 May 2016 - 07:43 AM

Are you using the same GM version I told you about :p ?

0.9.22.1-signed? Yeah :/

#92 GetJinxed

GetJinxed
  • Reckless Cheater

• 1423 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 May 2016 - 07:45 AM

0.9.22.1-signed? Yeah :/

Exactly ;o Hmm no idea then x_X Either way you don't really need to be able to see that window. I'm just waiting to see if it will buy something at 10am nst O.o

#93 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 May 2016 - 08:00 AM

Lmao now both boxes disappeared. I quit *flips table*

#94 Hikimaru

Hikimaru
  • Burst Linker

• 1049 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 May 2016 - 08:05 AM

Lmao now both boxes disappeared. I quit *flips table*

waaaaat

What did you do?

#95 GetJinxed

GetJinxed
  • Reckless Cheater

• 1423 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 May 2016 - 08:12 AM

Ahah wtf xD 48 minutes left so i can see if this is going to do something or not  :rolleyes:

#96 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 May 2016 - 08:54 AM

waaaaat
What did you do?

Nothing. It keeps refreshing the game's homepage every once in a while and some times the boxes disappear. :headshake:

#97 GetJinxed

GetJinxed
  • Reckless Cheater

• 1423 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 May 2016 - 09:06 AM

10:03.. and mine is still ocassionally refreshing (checking for updates) no raw materials were bought.. Hmm weird shit :/ I think it was supposed to buy them as soon as we hit the "Set up new store" then...

@OvertAnglerfish any idea?

#98 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 May 2016 - 09:19 AM

It had to break the moment I said I was going to try for the avatar. Everything hates me. ///.0

#99 Hikimaru

Hikimaru
  • Burst Linker

• 1049 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 May 2016 - 09:20 AM

Mine didn't work too :/ can't figure out what's the problem.

#100 GetJinxed

GetJinxed
  • Reckless Cheater

• 1423 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 May 2016 - 09:25 AM

Woah!! Just started buying at 10:25 O.o No idea what triggered it but.. seems like it finally started '-'

Edit: Maybe the prices of raw materials changed and it triggered it?  :ohwell:  Or probably only does its work in the middle of an update. Each update is at XX:01 and it started ~25 minutes after 

Edited by GetJinxed, 28 May 2016 - 09:29 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users