Plushie Tycoon Autoplayer

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
136 replies to this topic

#101 Bendida

Bendida
  • 354 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 May 2016 - 09:28 AM

The more important question is after it buys, does ti start the job? That's the point when mine just does nothing...

EDIT: And it started buying around :25 because, according to JN guide:

http://www.jellyneo....=plushie_tycoon

** NOTE: We've received reports that updates are now occurring at :23 past the hour. It is not clear if this is a permanent change **

Edited by Bendida, 28 May 2016 - 09:31 AM.

#102 GetJinxed

GetJinxed
  • Reckless Cheater

• 1423 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 May 2016 - 09:30 AM

Well mine just started and it's still doing some stuff :3 When it goes idling i'll take a new screenshot of the debug as proof :p

Also make sure you aren't blocking popups for neopets.com as it always opens a popup when it's doing "something"

Edited by GetJinxed, 28 May 2016 - 09:30 AM.

#103 Bendida

Bendida
  • 354 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 May 2016 - 09:39 AM

Pop-ups aren't blocked.

So it bought the materials, went to the factory and started job? Cool. Now I have to make mine to do that too...

#104 GetJinxed

GetJinxed
  • Reckless Cheater

• 1423 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 May 2016 - 09:45 AM

Pop-ups aren't blocked.

So it bought the materials, went to the factory and started job? Cool. Now I have to make mine to do that too...

d817d757fe84e9aa089af27f0dfb9a28.png

Yes and hired the workers. All i did was just wait for it to start tbh :| I guess it starts randomly during that hour

#105 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 May 2016 - 09:45 AM

Mine's still stopped :/

#106 GetJinxed

GetJinxed
  • Reckless Cheater

• 1423 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 May 2016 - 09:46 AM

The more important question is after it buys, does ti start the job? That's the point when mine just does nothing...

EDIT: And it started buying around :25 because, according to JN guide:

http://www.jellyneo....=plushie_tycoon

** NOTE: We've received reports that updates are now occurring at :23 past the hour. It is not clear if this is a permanent change **

Ahhhhh that makes sense!! So that's why it started mine at ~25

Mine's still stopped :/

What is your current PT time?

#107 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 May 2016 - 09:47 AM

@GetJinxed I set it up to 0 to see if it would change anything. But nop

#108 GetJinxed

GetJinxed
  • Reckless Cheater

• 1423 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 May 2016 - 09:48 AM

@GetJinxed I set it up to 0 to see if it would change anything. But nop

Did you restart the game after changing it back to 0? Mine seems to still be working as it should

#109 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 May 2016 - 10:09 AM

@GetJinxed dude. I've restarted it more timesnthan I'd like to. This is giving more work than it should :(

Edit: waitaminute waitaminute. IT IS WORKING NOW
Edit 2: aaaaaaaaaaaaand it stopped.

#110 GetJinxed

GetJinxed
  • Reckless Cheater

• 1423 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 May 2016 - 10:15 AM

@GetJinxed dude. I've restarted it more timesnthan I'd like to. This is giving more work than it should :(

If it stopped it's because it was meant to xD The game is buy the goods, wait for them to manufactor them, transfer them to shop, wait to sell, repeat O.o

#111 Junjie

Junjie
  • Hi there!

• 2267 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 May 2016 - 10:16 AM

You need to be as pretty as @GetJinxed for it to work

#112 GetJinxed

GetJinxed
  • Reckless Cheater

• 1423 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 May 2016 - 10:17 AM

You need to be as pretty as @GetJinxed for it to work

Exactly!

#113 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 May 2016 - 10:18 AM

@GetJinxed I quit. I don't have time for this crap. :(

@himynameisjahfeokansnsmskw I am.

#114 GetJinxed

GetJinxed
  • Reckless Cheater

• 1423 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 May 2016 - 10:20 AM

Girl you can't finish the game in 1 day x_x That's how it's meant to be played :p Get a damn vps and leave you account there for the whole monmth playing this and you'll get the avatar and trophy. Ez

#115 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 May 2016 - 10:22 AM

Girl you can't finish the game in 1 day x_x That's how it's meant to be played :p Get a damn vps and leave you account there for the whole monmth playing this and you'll get the avatar and trophy. Ez

Gurl. You are starting to grind my gears. I should have left you half naked with those guys last night.

#116 Junjie

Junjie
  • Hi there!

• 2267 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 May 2016 - 10:23 AM

@Katya Is that you in your picc (I always wanted to ask actually, just never had the occasion to D: )

Gurl. You are starting to grind my gears. I should have left you half naked with those guys last night.

WAIT what happened last nightt 

#117 GetJinxed

GetJinxed
  • Reckless Cheater

• 1423 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 May 2016 - 10:24 AM

Oh please! You are just jelly :rolleyes:  

#118 Bendida

Bendida
  • 354 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 May 2016 - 11:08 AM

Ok. So a simple question - if after buying materials it goes to the factory and doesn't start a job, is this normal or no? Because that's my problem.

No, no, actually my problem is this - while setting up the shop it reaches the buying ads section, buys three things and stops. Completely. So do I have to go to the Main page and click Start (then it buys materials but doesn't start a job), or I had to have clicked START somewhere before that? When? :) :)

Edited by Bendida, 28 May 2016 - 11:22 AM.

#119 GetJinxed

GetJinxed
  • Reckless Cheater

• 1423 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 May 2016 - 11:34 AM

You clicked start at the right exact time ;o I'm not sure when it does actually start it tho because I haven't been watching this but it will eventually start it. Mine says

"You've manufactured 597 plushies so far. Keep working at it and you'll be a tycoon in no time."

#120 xoxdaft

xoxdaft
  • 41 posts

Posted 28 May 2016 - 12:37 PM

Ohh!! Thanks! I will be trying this out.. I used to play this and it would be so tedious.. 

#121 Bendida

Bendida
  • 354 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 June 2016 - 09:59 AM

Soooo... I'm trying this again :) This is the second day and I see one problem - after the script buys materials, it does nothig. After a few hours of 'nothing' yesterday, with materials already bought, I decided to manually click the button to start a new job. Afterwards it went smoothly - the warehouse, the shop, firing the workers. But today still the same - materials bought, job doesn't start. I clicked 'restart' several times to no avail. Any ideas what I may do wrong, @OvertAnglerfish? I'm using the older versions of FF and GM, pop-ups allowed, etc.

Edited by Bendida, 15 June 2016 - 10:00 AM.

#122 Hikimaru

Hikimaru
  • Burst Linker

• 1049 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 June 2016 - 12:28 PM

Soooo... I'm trying this again :) This is the second day and I see one problem - after the script buys materials, it does nothig. After a few hours of 'nothing' yesterday, with materials already bought, I decided to manually click the button to start a new job. Afterwards it went smoothly - the warehouse, the shop, firing the workers. But today still the same - materials bought, job doesn't start. I clicked 'restart' several times to no avail. Any ideas what I may do wrong, @OvertAnglerfish? I'm using the older versions of FF and GM, pop-ups allowed, etc.

I'm having the same issue :/

#123 Bendida

Bendida
  • 354 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 June 2016 - 01:53 PM

I'm having the same issue :/

If anything, I'm glad I'm not alone in my despair, hehe :) You said last month you're going to try the game legit, how did it go?

#124 Hikimaru

Hikimaru
  • Burst Linker

• 1049 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 June 2016 - 02:23 PM

If anything, I'm glad I'm not alone in my despair, hehe :) You said last month you're going to try the game legit, how did it go?

Me too! And bad XD I just can't understand how this game works.

#125 neobo

neobo
  • 229 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 June 2016 - 02:29 PM

If anyone wants to try and play legitimately PM me and I have a few tips. Last 6 days of the month for a bronze and avatar, for silver or gold start earlier.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users