Plushie Tycoon Autoplayer

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
136 replies to this topic

#126 Bendida

Bendida
  • 354 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 June 2016 - 05:25 AM

Thank you, @neobo, I'll give the script a bit more time and then I'll PM you :) I don't care about the trophies, only about the avvie.

@Hikimaru, I'll run the script a bit more (I set the time zone so that it's the beginning of the working day right now) to see if it does anything and I'll report here, maybe we'll make it work in the end :)

#127 Hikimaru

Hikimaru
  • Burst Linker

• 1049 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 June 2016 - 05:29 AM

Thank you, @neobo, I'll give the script a bit more time and then I'll PM you :) I don't care about the trophies, only about the avvie.
@Hikimaru, I'll run the script a bit more (I set the time zone so that it's the beginning of the working day right now) to see if it does anything and I'll report here, maybe we'll make it work in the end :)

Thanks, I appreciate that! My goal is the avatar as well hahaha

#128 GetJinxed

GetJinxed
  • Reckless Cheater

• 1423 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 June 2016 - 08:38 AM

@neobo can you pm me? Or even better why not make a guide? :p

#129 neobo

neobo
  • 229 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 June 2016 - 12:42 PM

@neobo and @Hikimaru

PMing you both. I may make a guide. Most of what I'm NMing you is already out there and is meant to supplement ~MapleHood and ~sungminty . My plushie suggestions should be kept private though so they dont tank your prices.

Can we group PM?

#130 Hikimaru

Hikimaru
  • Burst Linker

• 1049 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 June 2016 - 12:48 PM

@neobo yeah, I just don't know how to do that. Looking forward for your PM, thanks :)

#131 neobo

neobo
  • 229 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 June 2016 - 01:23 PM

Your message has been sent! x2

Wow that took so much longer than I thought it would! I hope i didnt get too wordy and it makes sense. today or tomorrow would be a good day to start for silver or gives you another chance if you go bankrupt. bronze should take 2-4 builds depending on how lucky you are with materials and sales

Oh, PM me about anything. I do my best to help. I think I managed to add y'all to the same conversation. If not, please poke a few times

@Hikimaru

@GetJinxed

@Bendida

Edited by neobo, 16 June 2016 - 01:46 PM.

#132 wikkles

wikkles
  • 556 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 June 2016 - 05:57 PM

@neobo 

Can you pm me as well? I'm very curious what you have to add :)

#133 neobo

neobo
  • 229 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 June 2016 - 07:15 PM

@wikkles

I added you. Good luck

#134 Liesa

Liesa
  • Foxy Lady

• 2196 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 June 2016 - 01:44 AM

Hi, quite interested in testing out your program :) @neobo

#135 neobo

neobo
  • 229 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 June 2016 - 07:34 AM

If anyone wants to try and play legitimately PM me and I have a few tips. Last 6 days of the month for a bronze and avatar, for silver or gold start earlier.

@Liesa

Its not a program, just tips and a mini guide if you want to try for the avatar the legit/old fashion/shoulder to the wheel tycoon way

#136 Bendida

Bendida
  • 354 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 June 2016 - 04:12 AM

So I tested the script with Chrome too and I have the exact same problems. I doubt it's computer related and if @Hikimaru also have the same problems, there must be something wrong. @OvertAnglerfish, there are two things that bother me:

- the script buys materials after setting up a new store and hiring trainees and managers even when the price is quite high (higher than the recommended by ~maplehood). But I'm ok with this.

- after buying the materials it just cycle through pages but never selects the radio buttons to start a new job. I left it run for several hours to see what happens and it doesn't fire the workers after the update, so I'm spending money on their salaries, at the same time nothing is produced because jobs are never selected to be started.

If I go and click "Restart", the script goes to buy another set of materials (whatever the price is), reaches the "Start new job" page, now with 2 sets of materials, and never selects any radio buttons. I tried resetting for a third time, third set of materials was bought, job never started, workers continue being paid.

Last time I selected the job manually and then the script worked fine till the moment I had to buy more materials. It never bought anything even when the prices were quite low.

Do you think there's something that can be done? Thanks in advance!

#137 OvertAnglerfish

OvertAnglerfish
  • 86 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 February 2018 - 10:08 AM

So I tested the script with Chrome too and I have the exact same problems. I doubt it's computer related and if @Hikimaru also have the same problems, there must be something wrong. @OvertAnglerfish, there are two things that bother me:

- the script buys materials after setting up a new store and hiring trainees and managers even when the price is quite high (higher than the recommended by ~maplehood). But I'm ok with this.

- after buying the materials it just cycle through pages but never selects the radio buttons to start a new job. I left it run for several hours to see what happens and it doesn't fire the workers after the update, so I'm spending money on their salaries, at the same time nothing is produced because jobs are never selected to be started.

If I go and click "Restart", the script goes to buy another set of materials (whatever the price is), reaches the "Start new job" page, now with 2 sets of materials, and never selects any radio buttons. I tried resetting for a third time, third set of materials was bought, job never started, workers continue being paid.

Last time I selected the job manually and then the script worked fine till the moment I had to buy more materials. It never bought anything even when the prices were quite low.

Do you think there's something that can be done? Thanks in advance!

The issue is likely with values not being properly cleared when starting a new game and some other javascript issues. It's been 3 years since I wrote this initially and tbh it's pretty garbage code. I'm currently working on a new version of this that will hopefully be less brittle. Right now I'm just making it for my own personal use, i.e. it's a python script I'm running manually, but if I get around to fully testing it for an entire month and adding some form of UI, I'll release it for other people to use.

No ETA on that, or if I'll ever finish it, since I don't want to get people's hopes up.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users