• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

#26 Turnip

Turnip
  • woomy woomy manmenmi!!

• 2511 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 July 2015 - 08:58 PM

And why would you care what a bunch of assholes on the internet think? You likely won't meet most of us.

It's the internet, who cares?

Ok

aDg2XSs.jpg

#27 Keil

Keil
  • Above Average Mediocrity

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 July 2015 - 09:04 PM

And why would you care what a bunch of assholes on the internet think? You likely won't meet most of us.

It's the internet, who cares?

I think that's all easier than said than done. I understand that you both said what you said with good intentions to help her, but it's just not practical since what people type can and will bother us in some degree. I, a nobody whom you'll never see in real life, can easily say something that make you end up caring. It's not that hard.

------------------------------

Back to topic.

I'm hugely interested with all the fusion permutations. If you don't know already, gems have the power to fuse with other gems to form more powerful beings. It's different from fusions from other franchises because not only do the final product end up as an aesthetic integration of both parties but also manage a coherent mixture of personalities. Plus some of the fusions are voiced by celebrities which is cool I guess. I can't really post anymore on the matter because beyond the concept, everything is a spoiler.

#28 Shane

Shane
  • Sad sack.

• 1982 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 July 2015 - 09:09 PM

How dare these people talk about and enjoy Steven Universe in the Steven Universe thread!! Better come in and tell them the show is shit even though I can simply not post in the thread

Anyways, I wanna get into this show but I've put it off for way too long and now there are so many episodes.... I just look at the episode list and think holy crap its gonna take me years to catch up if I watch it at a casual pace!! I'll watch it soooomeday lmao. But dang Amethyst is probably my favourite character just going by her design though!! She's so cute!! Garnet's pretty cool too from what I've seen :0

It only took my fiancee and I two weeks to watch all of it. The episodes are only 10 minutes long each. Don't let that hold you back! <3

#29 Turnip

Turnip
  • woomy woomy manmenmi!!

• 2511 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 July 2015 - 09:19 PM

It only took my fiancee and I two weeks to watch all of it. The episodes are only 10 minutes long each. Don't let that hold you back! <3

Oh man, I completely forgot some cartoons only have 10 minute episodes >w< That doesn't sound too bad then. Thanks for telling me!!

#30 Carialle

Carialle
  • 289 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 July 2015 - 12:49 PM

I love this show.

The Plot is just so intelligent I had to show it to my husband, who isn't into cartoons and don't understand english very well, I have to explain to him alot, but that doesn't matter.

We both think the show is great!

#31 Shane

Shane
  • Sad sack.

• 1982 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 July 2015 - 09:03 PM

I love this show.
The Plot is just so intelligent I had to show it to my husband, who isn't into cartoons and don't understand english very well, I have to explain to him alot, but that doesn't matter.
We both think the show is great!

Christa had to do a little of the same with me. Although I caught on by maybe the 4th episode then got hooked. I dont think any show has made me cry as much as Steven Universe.

Edited by Megazord, 23 July 2015 - 09:04 PM.

#32 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 July 2015 - 04:47 AM

http://www.neocodex....teven-universe/

#bitchy

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users