Quantcast

Photo

New Spankin' Poll - About Signatures

its a poll poll pole

• Please log in to reply
44 replies to this topic

Poll: Signatures (39 member(s) have cast votes)

Do you have Signatures activated on Neocodex?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 Shane

Shane
  • Sad sack.

• 1982 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 July 2015 - 02:24 PM

Under 'Ignore' Preferences, you can set the website to not display signatures.

Do you ignore them, or do you like to see other people's signatures?

I tend to have it set to ignore, I dislike having to scroll through other people's signatures just to see the next post. Also it sucks when on your phone, longer load times.

Edited by Megazord, 27 July 2015 - 02:35 PM.

#2 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 July 2015 - 02:26 PM

I love signatures!

I'll complain if they are too big and take up half the page, but generally I enjoy seeing them. 

#3 Shane

Shane
  • Sad sack.

• 1982 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 July 2015 - 02:29 PM

I love signatures!

I'll complain if they are too big and take up half the page, but generally I enjoy seeing them. 

I actually think I might make a new sig tonight. It's been months, and I need one. Even if I don't look at them.

#4 Keil

Keil
  • Above Average Mediocrity

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 July 2015 - 02:30 PM

I have signatures generally enabled in Codex. If there is a personal reason that engages me to hide signatures, I only do so on a user-to-user basis by clicking on the top right of the signature space in the forums until a small X appears and click "Ignore ______'s signature". I've only done it for 9 people so far.

#5 Adam

Adam
  • Coffee God

• 4771 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 July 2015 - 02:31 PM

I ignore all signatures. I wish I could ignore all content from certain people =/

#6 Shane

Shane
  • Sad sack.

• 1982 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 July 2015 - 02:33 PM

I have signatures generally enabled in Codex. If there is a personal reason that engages me to hide signatures, I only do so on a user-to-user basis by clicking on the top right of the signature space in the forums until a small X appears and click "Ignore ______'s signature". I've only done it for 9 people so far.

I actually didn't know you could do that.

Poll has been fixed to reflect that you can do this. :p

@Kelvin

#7 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 July 2015 - 02:47 PM

Signatures enabled. They don't really bother me, except for @YoungAmerican when I'm on my phone, because it messes up every page :p

#8 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 July 2015 - 02:49 PM

I have a couple people disabled.

#9 arcanum

arcanum
  • 1748 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 July 2015 - 02:52 PM

I ignore all signatures. I wish I could ignore all content from certain people =/

But then you would miss out on being able to laugh at them...? idk

I like looking at peoples sigs *shrug* I've never seen one that I would want to ignore (or at least I don't think I have)

#10 Fikri

Fikri
  • submissive

• 4433 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 July 2015 - 02:54 PM

there's been a trend of using heavy animated signatures and they're making the pages load slower for me (plus they're usually annoying as hell) so i'm forced to ignore all of them. :crybaby: inb4 upgrade your 0.48mbps internet

i also never have a signature because i'm super picky so by ignoring everyone's signatures it'll maintain the illusion that i'm part of the community. :)

#11 Shane

Shane
  • Sad sack.

• 1982 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 July 2015 - 03:00 PM

there's been a trend of using heavy animated signatures and they're making the pages load slower for me (plus they're usually annoying as hell) so i'm forced to ignore all of them. :crybaby: inb4 upgrade your 0.48mbps internet

i also never have a signature because i'm super picky so by ignoring everyone's signatures it'll maintain the illusion that i'm part of the community. :)

That's the problem with using phones, they automatically have slow internet compared to normal computer usage. You just get used to not having sigs up after so long anyways.

#12 Fikri

Fikri
  • submissive

• 4433 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 July 2015 - 03:15 PM

umm.... you could? O_o settings > ignore preferences > ignore posts, messages, signatures

#13 Shane

Shane
  • Sad sack.

• 1982 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 July 2015 - 03:18 PM

umm.... you could? O_o settings > ignore preferences > ignore posts, messages, signatures

Doesn't allow you to not see their status updates.

#14 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 July 2015 - 03:38 PM

Mine are enabled. They don't really mess up my phone at all, and I haven't really noticed a ton of obnoxious flash filled ones, so I'm good there. If we ever get to a point where there are tons of flash filled annoying signatures, I will start disabling those people's sigs. 

#15 Adam

Adam
  • Coffee God

• 4771 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 July 2015 - 04:08 PM

I literally don't want to see -anything- they post. No message that says "You have ignored this user, click here to see message", nothing at all would be ideal.

#16 Fikri

Fikri
  • submissive

• 4433 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 July 2015 - 04:21 PM

I literally don't want to see -anything- they post. No message that says "You have ignored this user, click here to see message", nothing at all would be ideal.

you must really hate those certain people lmao

#17 Shane

Shane
  • Sad sack.

• 1982 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 July 2015 - 04:47 PM

If you don't want to see someone's  posts, you DON'T want to see them.

#18 Adam

Adam
  • Coffee God

• 4771 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 July 2015 - 05:05 PM

I hate everyone :p

#19 MozzarellaSticks

MozzarellaSticks
  • 272 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 July 2015 - 05:13 PM

I use mobile.

#20 Karla

Karla
  • 2478 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 July 2015 - 06:39 PM

I've got signatures enabled.  I find some of them amusing. :D

#21 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 July 2015 - 08:02 PM

Yes, I do.

I've got signatures enabled.  I find some of them amusing. :D

Yours makes me sad every day.

#22 Cannabis

Cannabis
  • yungamerican

• 970 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 July 2015 - 09:11 PM

Sorry @Swarley!! I don't even bother looking at my signature anymore I didn't realize it messed up codex when people are on their phones I'll change it lol

#23 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 July 2015 - 09:21 PM

Sorry @Swarley!! I don't even bother looking at my signature anymore I didn't realize it messed up codex when people are on their phones I'll change it lol

Hahaha it might be only me, it's fine :p your YouTube link goes over the page border, like this:
skrZ4Nul.jpg

#24 Karla

Karla
  • 2478 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 July 2015 - 09:27 PM

Yours makes me sad every day.

I'll work on making it a bit more positive. :c

#25 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 July 2015 - 11:04 PM

I've got sigs enabled. I don't mind them since the majority don't really stretch the posts (due to avatar sizes, userbars and awards). There are some I think they're annoying but I see them so rarely it doesn't bother me at all.

For people having problems using mobile: why don't you simply use the "mobile" version of the site? O_o
Screenshot_2015_07_28_07_57_57.png

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: its a poll, poll, pole

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users