• Please log in to reply
227 replies to this topic

#176 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 September 2015 - 09:34 PM

Pet chieal's (6th from bottom) birtdate is on the first :)

Thanks, removed it :)

September 3rd Birthday Pets

Spoiler

I'm writing a post with all days, but it's taking a while. It won't have all the links, but there will be 30 different pets for every day of the year. I was gonna put all of them, but that's way too much and the page can get really laggy.

#177 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 September 2015 - 10:39 PM

September 4th Birthday Pets

Remember to double check the pet before adopting.

Spoiler

#178 Ghartun

Ghartun
  • 233 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 September 2015 - 07:45 AM

@Swarley

I just started training a pet yesterday and I've been trying to use the cupcakes (btw, thank you for those lists, you're da bomb), but they don't work with me. The pet just eat them and nothing happens. Is that a bug or...? :I

#179 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 September 2015 - 07:47 AM

@Swarley
I just started training a pet yesterday and I've been trying to use the cupcakes (btw, thank you for those lists, you're da bomb), but they don't work with me. The pet just eat them and nothing happens. Is that a bug or...? :I

Weird... It sounds like a bug, but I haven't heard of that happening before.
@Fikri do you know anything about this problem?

#180 Ghartun

Ghartun
  • 233 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 September 2015 - 07:51 AM

"Happy Birthday, *****! It looks like ***** has gained a bit in Strength!" Well I guess it works in english but not in other languages. Or maybe because the first pet was a UC, this one is converted. I'll test again tomorrow. :I

#181 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 September 2015 - 07:55 AM

"Happy Birthday, *****! It looks like ***** has gained a bit in Strength!" Well I guess it works in english but not in other languages. Or maybe because the first pet was a UC, this one is converted. I'll test again tomorrow. :I

You should always visit Neopets in English since all the other languages are pretty behind (some are even discontinued). New items might not work at all in other languages besides English.

#182 Ghartun

Ghartun
  • 233 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 September 2015 - 08:06 AM

You should always visit Neopets in English since all the other languages are pretty behind (some are even discontinued). New items might not work at all in other languages besides English.

Yeah that's evident by now, I should have noticed it. I only used in portuguese because it's automatic to me and it's a pain to change back to english.

#183 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 September 2015 - 08:08 AM

Yeah that's evident by now, I should have noticed it. I only used in portuguese because it's automatic to me and it's a pain to change back to english.

Change it in the NC Mall.

#184 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 September 2015 - 10:22 PM

September 5th Birthday Pets

Spoiler

#185 elkid27

elkid27
  • 152 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 September 2015 - 10:21 AM

What are all the tricks to get hunger down from bloated again? The multi click to sometimes use the item more than once is helpful but once you hit bloated your kinda SOL

#186 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 September 2015 - 10:54 PM

September 6th Birthday Pets

Spoiler

#187 iKate

iKate
  • Cat Lady

• 1707 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 September 2015 - 02:56 AM

@Swarley

Were you using the icognito mode in your browser? This always happens with me if I'm using chrome icognito. 

#188 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 September 2015 - 12:02 AM

A bit late (internet issues), but it's here! I'm also almost done with the whole year list!

September 7th Birthday Pets

Spoiler

#189 neopetsexploded

neopetsexploded
  • 234 posts

Posted 07 September 2015 - 02:28 AM

A bit late (internet issues), but it's here! I'm also almost done with the whole year list!

Ever considered putting it in 12 posts, one month each. I assume 30x30, 900 pets in one post is better than 10800 in one post :*

#190 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 September 2015 - 07:23 AM

Ever considered putting it in 12 posts, one month each. I assume 30x30, 900 pets in one post is better than 10800 in one post :*

12 posts are too much, I'm planning on doing 3 months per post :)

#191 neopetsexploded

neopetsexploded
  • 234 posts

Posted 07 September 2015 - 09:08 AM

12 posts are too much, I'm planning on doing 3 months per post :)

Yeah, it's always better than 10k pets in one post. :) Thanks for doing this. That way we can keep using them even without constantly bumping this thread,

#192 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 September 2015 - 10:02 AM

Yeah, it's always better than 10k pets in one post. :) Thanks for doing this. That way we can keep using them even without constantly bumping this thread,

Yeah, it helps everyone (especially me, so I don't need to remember posting every day xD). The only problem is editing in case a pet is in the wrong day, or if the pet was adopted, etc. It takes way too long to load, and sometimes it doesn't edit :/

#193 neopetsexploded

neopetsexploded
  • 234 posts

Posted 07 September 2015 - 08:05 PM

Yeah, it helps everyone (especially me, so I don't need to remember posting every day xD). The only problem is editing in case a pet is in the wrong day, or if the pet was adopted, etc. It takes way too long to load, and sometimes it doesn't edit :/

MEH~ You are putting 30 pets per day right? I'm sure people can work that out themselves. Don't take spoon feeding to over 9000 level. :) Nothing should be heard other than a big thank you.

Edited by neopetsexploded, 07 September 2015 - 08:05 PM.

#194 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 September 2015 - 09:02 PM

MEH~ You are putting 30 pets per day right? I'm sure people can work that out themselves. Don't take spoon feeding to over 9000 level. :) Nothing should be heard other than a big thank you.

30 pets, indeed. I figured that would be more than enough to avoid people from trying to adopt the same pet :p

#195 RedLoveBlackHeart

RedLoveBlackHeart
  • 265 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 September 2015 - 11:33 PM

I'm curious as how to find the birthday of a pet in the pound?

#196 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 September 2015 - 11:37 PM

I'm curious as how to find the birthday of a pet in the pound?

They removed it from the pet lookup, but the petpage says how old they are (in hours).

Btw, I can't post today because of my internet, so if someone could post it,that's be great :)

#197 RedLoveBlackHeart

RedLoveBlackHeart
  • 265 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 September 2015 - 11:43 PM

They removed it from the pet lookup, but the petpage says how old they are (in hours).

Btw, I can't post today because of my internet, so if someone could post it,that's be great :)

Ah yes, I tried viewing the pet lookup and saw that it takes you back to the Neopets main page. Here's another question, how do you get to the petpage?

#198 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 September 2015 - 11:47 PM

Ah yes, I tried viewing the pet lookup and saw that it takes you back to the Neopets main page. Here's another question, how do you get to the petpage?

It does? That doesn't happen to me :S to see the petpage, just go to neopets.com/~PETNAME

#199 Michaelhex

Michaelhex
  • 1018 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 September 2015 - 12:13 AM

Once you adopted the pet it will redirect you to the quickref page, Click on the 'down arrow' on the left side of the pet's box picture, choose View Look Up, and voila ! :D

I'll try to post :) just give me a minute or two.

September 8th Birthday Pets

Like always; remember to double check the pet before adopting.

Edited by michaelhex, 08 September 2015 - 12:15 AM.

#200 Fikri

Fikri
  • submissive

• 4433 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 September 2015 - 06:03 AM

i know what you mean. that happens to me sometimes. O_o just another glitch in neopets i guess...

thanks @Michaelhex! +rep

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users