Quantcast

Photo

I'm new to all this and i need help i can't get anything to work and keep getting this error please help?!

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Daenarys

Daenarys
  • 43 posts

Posted 31 July 2015 - 05:38 PM

Okay so I'm new to neocodex and ABing and proxies but i followed this guide and did everything it said and re read it several times, so i keep getting this error when i go to configure my web settings in SS when i'm inputting the proxy that works

"The HTTPWrapper could not connect to the proxy specified, or the connection timed out"

Spoiler

Spoiler

I've tried several different working proxies and i get this error.

I don't understand how any of this works is there a guide on how to begin using all these programs and instructions.

Sorry i'm just really lost and have searched through the forums and the only guide i came across even remotely for beginners is how to act on this site, not how to begin using the program, except for proxy guides.

Please help!

#2 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 July 2015 - 05:43 PM

We've got a ton of guides on the forum for each of our different programs. The easiest way to access/find a guide, is through this:

http://www.neocodex....uide-directory/

Since you've said you've tried different proxies, I'd try uninstalling and reinstalling the program you're trying to use, which looks like it would be Abrosia. If that doesn't do anything, I would then try uinstalling and reinstalling the whole manager. It is also possible that the proxies may be working, but they're very slow, which may be the reason why it's not connecting. Basically, it's timing out because the proxy may be slow. 

You can also use this tool to make sure the proxies are actually working:

http://www.neocodex....-proxy-checker/

(which is also a guide contained in the link above).

#3 Keil

Keil
  • Above Average Mediocrity

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 July 2015 - 05:44 PM

Side question: How did you confirm the proxies you're using are working/working well?

Use a different program (like the Cheat or GoGoGo) on your main for a few seconds (without any proxies) to see if it works. Using the default settings of those on you main account is practically harmless. Tell us if the program still gives you that error. If it doesn't yield and error, the problem is in the proxies.

#4 Daenarys

Daenarys
  • 43 posts

Posted 31 July 2015 - 08:55 PM

Its not working with proxies, what if i used my shell on my normal IP and log on my main through proxies

i'm not using this program on my main, do you think this would be ok?

#5 Desant

Desant
  • 58 posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 July 2015 - 09:00 PM

if you use safe settings you might get away with ABing on your main for a while, but I wouldn't AB on a shell with an IP connected to your main, that's very high risk.

#6 Daenarys

Daenarys
  • 43 posts

Posted 31 July 2015 - 09:01 PM

Oh i found a proxy that is working, so far cheat is working on my shell!

#7 pokerlegend

pokerlegend
  • 13 posts

Posted 01 August 2015 - 12:34 AM

Never tried this might have to learn. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users