Quantcast

Photo

Is it safe-ish to use these programs on your main? (list inside)

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Daenarys

Daenarys
  • 43 posts

Posted 01 August 2015 - 08:55 AM

Is it safe to use the following program on your main without getting frozen?

Safety Deposit Box Pricer

NeoAP Shop Pricer

Coconut Shy

i have a huge shop and lots of items in my SDB that i would love priced

also i was wondering if anyone has used SS to get avatars and some trophies on your main? is it safe, i know you can always get frozen for using SS but if i were to say get one Game avatar every 2 weeks or so and send in a normalish score, not something way over the score needed to get the avatar but a little above, and use it to get trophies maybe like one trophy a month or so?

#2 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 August 2015 - 09:16 AM

Those three programs on your main are perfectly fine. I mean, two only price things for you, and honestly, that's not really dangerous compared to ABing and SSing (of course there will always be some danger with the programs, but I'd say it's very minuscule with those). Same with Coconut Shy. Now that may have a teeny bit more risk than the pricers, but it's still a very, very tiny amount.

If you're worried about SS, I'd try AoB instead. AoB makes it so you're actually playing the game, that way you can easily quit without sending if you notice you've got an an impossible score, and stuff like that. The SS is, I'd say, easier to make a mistake with. If you forget that the SS runs in seconds instead of minutes, and you put in 2 thinking in minutes, you're going to have a big issue. You'd have sent the score in two seconds instead, when you meant to put in 180 seconds for two minutes. Both SSing and AoBing do carry risks with them of course. 

#3 Daenarys

Daenarys
  • 43 posts

Posted 01 August 2015 - 09:23 AM

Thanks so much for replying, is AoBing easy to learn to use? can you link me to a tutorial?

Sorry i am asking so many questions, i'm new to all this, so thanks for being patient with me :)

#4 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 August 2015 - 09:27 AM

Don't worry about asking too many questions. We're happy to do everything we can to help those who are new to this. 

All our guides can be found in this easy directory:

http://www.neocodex....uide-directory/

#5 Daenarys

Daenarys
  • 43 posts

Posted 01 August 2015 - 09:28 AM

Thank you again! i will check it out. :)

#6 Legitboi

Legitboi
  • 1040 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 August 2015 - 09:20 AM

also i was wondering if anyone has used SS to get avatars and some trophies on your main? is it safe, i know you can always get frozen for using SS but if i were to say get one Game avatar every 2 weeks or so and send in a normalish score, not something way over the score needed to get the avatar but a little above, and use it to get trophies maybe like one trophy a month or so?

In the PAST.... i use to get at least 10 game trophies or more per day without being frozen..... i NOT show off to you but just want to tell you... it is working but in a HIGH-RISK. :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users