Last day of nominations! Send more!

#52 Padme

Padme
  • Tofu Tatas

• 1687 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 August 2015 - 10:33 PM

I nominate

@Karla because she has been really awesome to get to know more this past month through her open and friendly posts. She is kind and thoughtful. Her art and contributions are not lost on me.

@argonate You are one of the kindest people I have encountered on the internet. You have a genuine concern for others, you're great at sparking conversation and making people feel special across the globe. Your acceptance and good attitude are wonderful. 

@Kelvin for always answering my questions with thought and consideration. He contributes to this forum in a generous and meaningful way. He has a sick sense of humour and is always willing to lend a hand despite being perpetually busy in his life. 

Edit: I wanted to nominate @Liesa for her hecka cute award but I think I'm only allowed 3 noms :( QQ

Edited by Padme, 10 August 2015 - 10:36 PM.

#53 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 August 2015 - 06:56 PM

I'd like to nominate @mikeisfive1 cause I haven't laughed about anything online lately and I died during this thread.

#54 pancakeface

pancakeface
  • 769 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 August 2015 - 07:39 PM

@argonate You are one of the kindest people I have encountered on the internet. You have a genuine concern for others, you're great at sparking conversation and making people feel special across the globe. Your acceptance and good attitude are wonderful. 

Thank you so much! Awks, I don't think I fit the bill but it's nice of you to say all the same. Tbh, I think everything you said applies to you too :D

I nominate...

@Athayde because she's been super active. I see her posting on just about every thread I check out and she doesn't just post for the sake of posting but puts quite a lot of heart and effort into her replies. She's also been very committed to competitions, both in hosting and entering.

@Rauul because he's also been really active. I see his posts a lot too, not to mention competition entries. I also understand he did a giveaway which I think is kind of a big deal. Also, I've spied quite a few donations to competitions which wasn't even hosted by him.

@kelvin because he's holding a gun to my head. Jk. Because he does really fun puzzles and competitions which sends us into a flurry of activity every single time. I've no clue how he continues to do it. Also, I'm uber-biased into giving him credit for being the first (and probably only) person to humor me and complete my employer's (Kev Yatem Ptor) survey.

Edited by argonate, 11 August 2015 - 07:39 PM.

#55 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 August 2015 - 08:36 PM

Nominations will be open until I make the voting thread tomorrow at around 11am NST.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users