• Please log in to reply
48 replies to this topic

#1 SuperDuperPuppu

SuperDuperPuppu
  • 148 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 August 2015 - 02:24 PM

What's your biggest regret in neopets?

I regret not abusing dupe day more to get 500x of each stat enhancer for a crazy BD pet. I was too afraid to lose my main, even though I wasn't playing anymore.

#2 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 August 2015 - 02:34 PM

I named my pets stupid things. They're all named after anime characters I like, but the names are just awful the way I made them. 

#3 Fikri

Fikri
  • submissive

• 4433 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 August 2015 - 02:40 PM

6 years ago my best neofriend lent me her bony grarrl club out of the blue and because i was too excited, accidently fed it to my grarrl. after freaking out a little bit, i composed myself and told her that i fed the BGC to my grarrl. i apologized to her profusely but she refused to accept it. she asked me to stop neomailing her. :(

that day i lost a friend... and never came close to acquiring BGC AVATAR EVER AGAIN. :crybaby: someone lend me BGC please!

#4 Shane

Shane
  • Sad sack.

• 1982 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 August 2015 - 03:06 PM

6 years ago my best neofriend lent me her bony grarrl club out of the blue and because i was too excited, accidently fed it to my grarrl. after freaking out a little bit, i composed myself and told her that i fed the BGC to my grarrl. i apologized to her profusely but she refused to accept it. she asked me to stop neomailing her. :(

that day i lost a friend... and never came close to acquiring BGC AVATAR EVER AGAIN. :crybaby: someone lend me BGC please!

That is just terrible. "Hey buddy, we're not gonna be buddies anymore. I fed your 100m to my pet."

#5 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 August 2015 - 03:08 PM

Reminds me of when I got lent SuAP. I was at school, and was in between classes, but the next class I had was in an area that didn't really have a wifi connection. I thought I wouldn't get it transferred back in time, and when the wifi dropped it would be lost forever. I still remember my hands shaking. 

#6 Fikri

Fikri
  • submissive

• 4433 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 August 2015 - 03:14 PM

That is just terrible. "Hey buddy, we're not gonna be buddies anymore. I fed your 100m to my pet."

6 years ago i think the price is just 60m? but yeah, it's pretty terrible. :p

Reminds me of when I got lent SuAP. I was at school, and was in between classes, but the next class I had was in an area that didn't really have a wifi connection. I thought I wouldn't get it transferred back in time, and when the wifi dropped it would be lost forever. I still remember my hands shaking. 

dayyum. ok you win. :p did the lender attack you or anything for losing their item?

#7 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 August 2015 - 03:15 PM

dayyum. ok you win. :p did the lender attack you or anything for losing their item?

Nope. I got it back to them just fine. Sorry if I didn't make that clear. 

#8 Fikri

Fikri
  • submissive

• 4433 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 August 2015 - 03:18 PM

Nope. I got it back to them just fine. Sorry if I didn't make that clear. 

aww i just thought of inviting you to my "i-lost-an-expensive-avatar-item club". :/ (i'm the president ofc)

#9 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 August 2015 - 03:20 PM

aww i just thought of inviting you to my "i-lost-an-expensive-avatar-item club". :/ (i'm the president ofc)

I'll let you know if I ever lose an expensive avatar item then. 

#10 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 August 2015 - 03:23 PM

I got scammed once for being a retarded kid. I always get pissed off when I remember that.

A guy told be he knew how to make Draik Eggs appear with a glitch, and that if I paid him 1 million neopoints he would give me dozens of eggs. 11 year old me believed, so I asked my aunt if she could lend me her neopoints (she had 1 million and something, all from only playing the games everyday). She gave me the money and I sent it to the guy. Never saw him again.

#11 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 August 2015 - 03:28 PM

I got scammed once for being a retarded kid. I always get pissed off when I remember that.

A guy told be he knew how to make Draik Eggs appear with a glitch, and that if I paid him 1 million neopoints he would give me dozens of eggs. 11 year old me believed, so I asked my aunt if she could lend me her neopoints (she had 1 million and something, all from only playing the games everyday). She gave me the money and I sent it to the guy. Never saw him again.

What did your Aunt do after she found out you got scammed and lost most of her NP?

#12 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 August 2015 - 03:29 PM

What did your Aunt do after she found out you got scammed and lost most of her NP?

She didn't really care, it was just there being useless. She only liked playing games :p

#13 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 August 2015 - 03:30 PM

She didn't really care, it was just there being useless. She only liked playing games :p

Aw. I was hoping for a pissed off Aunt story.

#14 Susie

Susie
  • 1382 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 August 2015 - 04:16 PM

I ignored Neopets for a long time, and that seems to be when all the good plots happened.

Can't say I've ever lost a big avie item, but years ago, I was scammed, mainly cause I didn't think about it, until it was too late.. I literally clicked send to send the person the items, and then realized that it likely wasn't legit (it wasn't)..

#15 Guppie

Guppie
  • 1285 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 August 2015 - 04:26 PM

I sold a PB I got in a random event for a junk price because it said (retired), and I assumed that meant it didn't work anymore XD

#16 Karla

Karla
  • 2478 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 August 2015 - 05:15 PM

I accidentally abandoned a BD pet.  Pet was adopted in less than 5 seconds. ;___;

#17 Padme

Padme
  • Tofu Tatas

• 1687 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 August 2015 - 05:16 PM

Not cheating earlier. kek.

#18 Susie

Susie
  • 1382 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 August 2015 - 05:19 PM

Not cheating earlier. kek.

Pretty much!

#19 Eggie

Eggie
  • 317 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 August 2015 - 05:52 PM

Signing up.

But really, my biggest regret is probably not cheating sooner. I also lost a bunch of wonderfully aged shells due to me forgetting to record the birthdays.

#20 Alexiel

Alexiel
  • Sieg Zeon!

• 2043 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 August 2015 - 06:25 PM

Was in a battledome guild. Loaned a fellow member a Honey Potion.

Never saw that again.

Think that was on my last legit account iirc.

#21 Derpy

Derpy
  • 134 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 August 2015 - 08:17 PM

Ever since I was a kid I wanted a pirate krawk. It was a huge dream of mine and they were actually rare when I was playing back then.

Came back to neo and traded my UC MSPP for a pirate krawk custom (I think this was still a bit before the huge price drop). Within a week someone had either CG my login or something because my pet got traded to a now-frozen acct. :'( Regret all over the place.

#22 Butterball

Butterball
  • 99 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 August 2015 - 04:06 PM

Coming back to Neo just in time to convert my pets right at the beginning of the conversion; it said they'd be auto-converted anyway and I wanted to see them wearing clothes. If I'd stayed away longer I'd have at least 3 UCs.

#23 HiMyNameIsNick

HiMyNameIsNick
  • Shitlord

• 1730 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 August 2015 - 04:08 PM

I have sold my best account way too cheap

#24 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 August 2015 - 04:27 PM

I REGRET NOTHING.

(or maybe just the fact that I only started cheating after being iced for cheating... obviously, I started way too late)

#25 LoveAllTheTime

LoveAllTheTime
  • 10 posts

Posted 02 August 2015 - 04:32 PM

Here's to wishing I had participated in the Meridell-Darigan plot and all the other plots I missed I'll never have the avatars for :')

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users