Quantcast

Photo

How many items does Abrosia typically net you per day?

abrosia half price day

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 koutei

koutei
  • 91 posts

Posted 03 August 2015 - 06:14 PM

I left Abrosia running for about an hour and a half to find out that it bought 50+ items in that one session (not including the stuff it bought earlier in the day). Just wondering if this is considered "normal" since today is Half Price Day, or if it would look suspicious (since I don't usually buy that many items from main shops... like at all). All of the stuff bought are fairly low profit items from a relatively safe shop at default settings. Do I have anything to worry about?

#2 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 August 2015 - 06:22 PM

Just today, I think I got around 56+ items. I'll hold off on saying weather this is exactly "normal" for HPD, but due to prices being slashed in half, Abrosia may be changing the profit on the items (usually it goes off what it spent and how much the item is worth in the database, but on HDP Abrosia spends only half of what it would usually on an item). I'm not sure on that though, as I don't really know too much about how our database does things. It may also be due to the fact that because items are slashed in half, more people are buying the items, thus, clearing the shop stock. Now I know that shops now auto-clear old stock, instead of it just sitting there, but since more people would be buying the items, the shop may not have to auto-clear too often, if everyone buys everything in the shop due to prices being lower, and thus, there would be more profit to be had than usual. 

Honestly, I never get 56+ items on days when it isn't HPD. Usually I'd say, with luck, maybe around 20-25 on a good day. (However that depends on how long I've run Abrosia that day. Shorter times would mean less items). 

I've run Abrosia for three years now on HPD, and my account is fine. However, again, I won't comment on the safety of this, as I don't feel like I have enough data to make an educated guess on that. 

#3 Torque

Torque
  • 411 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 August 2015 - 06:22 PM

Varies on which shop and how low your profit margin is set. I've netted 250 items in a day in food shop on HPD. On a completely normal day, I net around 20-30 stamps with 5 digit profit.

Yesterday was 43 stamps, today so far is 31.

Edited by xNarcotic, 03 August 2015 - 06:25 PM.

#4 koutei

koutei
  • 91 posts

Posted 03 August 2015 - 06:33 PM

Varies on which shop and how low your profit margin is set. I've netted 250 items in a day in food shop on HPD.

250, wow. How long have you had it running?

Yeah, it was a food shop. Based on the DB, the estimated profit for most of the items is only about 2k, which is a bit weird since I made the list for only at least 5k profit. I guess HPD causes some funky stuff with the slashed prices and all...

Honestly, I never get 56+ items on days when it isn't HPD. Usually I'd say, with luck, maybe around 20-25 on a good day. (However that depends on how long I've run Abrosia that day. Shorter times would mean less items). 

I've run Abrosia for three years now on HPD, and my account is fine. However, again, I won't comment on the safety of this, as I don't feel like I have enough data to make an educated guess on that. 

Hmm... alright. Hopefully the sheer volume of purchases made today doesn't cause any red flags, since a lot more people are supposed to be buying more with the half-price sales. Do you stock all the items you've bought immediately after your buys, or do you give it some time (a few days to a week)?

#5 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 August 2015 - 06:48 PM

I stock immediately after. I mean, who's watching that closely, monitoring which items go and who stocks what? It'd be a bit hard to do with all the items that get bought during HPD. However, that's just what I do. If you're worried about it, go with what you feel comfortable with. If you feel more comfortable waiting before you stock items from HPD, do that. I can't say that one is more safe than the other though. 

#6 Torque

Torque
  • 411 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 August 2015 - 07:02 PM

250, wow. How long have you had it running?

Yeah, it was a food shop. Based on the DB, the estimated profit for most of the items is only about 2k, which is a bit weird since I made the list for only at least 5k profit. I guess HPD causes some funky stuff with the slashed prices and all...

I think that day It ran for 5 or 6 hours. Not consecutively but yeah. Lower profit margin. I think back then my HPD list was a minimum profit of 2500.

#7 Rickster

Rickster
  • 386 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 August 2015 - 08:39 AM

this coming HPD will be my first one in a long time, im kind of psyched for it, I would restock all my mal shops and stock up my sdb, I would run abrosia on three different computers and id easily get like a thousand items if not more, on a normal day switching out accounts and such i can usually get a probably between 60-100 items with a few big ticket ones, im just getting into stamps and magic, is hp day alot better for them, do they restock that much more often?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: abrosia, half price day

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users