Quantcast

Photo

[GUIDE] How to make ~200k everyday with stock market !

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
124 replies to this topic

#26 Ka1

Ka1
  • 955 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 August 2015 - 08:09 PM

I feel sheepish

:blush:

Thanks! But I dont have nearly enough points to start using this lol

You dont have to buy it in one shot

you can buy smaller amounts like 100 then sell

repeat until you reach the 1000 quota of the day

#27 HeavenlyRhino

HeavenlyRhino
  • 85 posts

Posted 07 August 2015 - 08:29 PM

Genius!

#28 Lucario

Lucario
  • 21 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 August 2015 - 08:52 PM

Just did this on 11 accounts and gave the money to my main account.

1374 - 1192 = 180 np per share
180 x 1000 = 180000
180000 x 11 = 1.980.000 NPs, in about an hour

#29 pinksparkle173

pinksparkle173
  • 15 posts

Posted 07 August 2015 - 10:24 PM

Thanks for the guide I'm going to try it out.

#30 BEDDOEDv

BEDDOEDv
  • 287 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 August 2015 - 11:37 PM

I did not know stocks could be different in different languages. Interesting.

you change the language of neopets not the stocks

#31 fiasco817

fiasco817
  • 254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 August 2015 - 06:47 AM

you change the language of neopets not the stocks

dude that's what the guy you replied to meant

#32 Legitboi

Legitboi
  • 1040 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 August 2015 - 06:07 AM

Just did this on 11 accounts and gave the money to my main account.

1374 - 1192 = 180 np per share
180 x 1000 = 180000
180000 x 11 = 1.980.000 NPs, in about an hour

FREE NPS!!! Hopefully TNT won't catch us for this. Hehehe. :)

Thanks so much for sharing.

EDIT: Why i can't set the language back to ENGLISH??? :(

EDIT 2: Nevermind.... i have to keep changing the language until it is back to english. Thanks Bro. :p

EDIT 3: The only hard way to solve the language problem is once you set to any language from ENGLISH...... purchase the stock than logout and delete cookie...... relogin with ENGLISH language than resell it..... since it is FREE NPS.... i don't think we need to complain about this. :D

Edited by Legitboi, 11 August 2015 - 09:23 AM.

#33 Konkon

Konkon
  • 23 posts

Posted 11 August 2015 - 03:44 PM

If you go to the nc mall, switch language, refresh, then go to the stock page and switch languages again, it usually stays permanent for me.

#34 Michaelhex

Michaelhex
  • 1018 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 August 2015 - 06:27 PM

If you go to the nc mall, switch language, refresh, then go to the stock page and switch languages again, it usually stays permanent for me.

This works best for me :D Instant change.

+rep.

#35 Legitboi

Legitboi
  • 1040 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 August 2015 - 06:58 PM

+Rep!!! 

Thanks for solving this problem. :)

#36 Sockoo

Sockoo
  • 506 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 August 2015 - 10:16 AM

Does someone have "Erro: There was an error with your stock transaction" sometimes?

#37 Fikri

Fikri
  • submissive

• 4433 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 August 2015 - 10:19 AM

Does someone have "Erro: There was an error with your stock transaction" sometimes?

all the time. :crybaby:

but well... this whole thing is a result of a glitch anyway, so i guess we should just suck it up lol.

#38 Rickster

Rickster
  • 386 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 August 2015 - 03:24 PM

all the time. :crybaby:

but well... this whole thing is a result of a glitch anyway, so i guess we should just suck it up lol.

Nope, I think we should all definitely file a ticket explaing that there is an error when we try to buy stocks in a different language and sell them right back on different language for instant profit, I really hope they fix this, these errors are highly inconvenient.

#39 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 August 2015 - 03:31 PM

Yep, it happens. Buy 999 stocks and then 1 more. It works every time for me.

#40 Sockoo

Sockoo
  • 506 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 August 2015 - 07:43 AM

Nope, I think we should all definitely file a ticket explaing that there is an error when we try to buy stocks in a different language and sell them right back on different language for instant profit, I really hope they fix this, these errors are highly inconvenient.

Maybe someone faced this error and knows how to "fix"

Yep, it happens. Buy 999 stocks and then 1 more. It works every time for me.

Thank you, when I face it again, I'll try it :)

#41 Rickster

Rickster
  • 386 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 August 2015 - 11:42 PM

Ive figured out why this glitch is occuring, it appears that for all other languages, the stock market has stopped, nothing ever goes up or down, so now instead of two variables deciding how much prodit we can make its just the english variable, vpts or kson goes up you make more that day, t goes down, u make less. That being said, it might be worth looking for more broken things in other languages, maybe find a dupe glitch?

#42 Rauul

Rauul
  • Always drunk 坂本

• 1965 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 August 2015 - 08:39 AM

VTPS is now 1328... u cant make 200k, only like 130k its something, but im waiting until VTPS rise

#43 Grumpy

Grumpy
  • 234 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 August 2015 - 08:38 PM

I'm beginning to think this will not ever be "fixed", which means why have I not been doing it.  LOL

I think when VPTS is low you can use a different one that is also high dollar; KSON.

#44 anewvision

anewvision
  • 1195 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 August 2015 - 08:29 AM

Just abused this, I await my freeze :rolleyes:

#45 RedLoveBlackHeart

RedLoveBlackHeart
  • 265 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 August 2015 - 11:01 AM

I've noticed that I've been getting anywhere from 120-160k. Think the glitch messes with the pay out for each day. It's like playing the lotto. Will I get closer to 200k or closer to 100k?

Just abused this, I await my freeze :rolleyes:

I honestly don't think you're going to get frozen (at least not anytime soon). I'm abusing it as well. Maybe I'm not abusing it as bad as you I've been using it everyday on 4 accounts. But I'm sure you have more than for if you're that sure you're going to get iced?

I'm beginning to think this will not ever be "fixed", which means why have I not been doing it.  LOL

I think when VPTS is low you can use a different one that is also high dollar; KSON.

@Lucario mentioned to either use VPTS or KSON in the tutuorial.

Ive figured out why this glitch is occuring, it appears that for all other languages, the stock market has stopped, nothing ever goes up or down, so now instead of two variables deciding how much prodit we can make its just the english variable, vpts or kson goes up you make more that day, t goes down, u make less. That being said, it might be worth looking for more broken things in other languages, maybe find a dupe glitch?

A dupe glitch would be nice then again some Neopians would abuse it and get caught by selling their dupes in their shops. The smarter way to go about is just make some trades with the dupe items but most Neopians seem to want pure.

#46 Lucario

Lucario
  • 21 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 August 2015 - 11:07 AM

It depends on how big the VPTS price is to get more profit.
Some weeks ago it was 1391, so, 199k, but it's going low and low...
Maybe it will increase, it's the stock market, only god knows.

#47 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 August 2015 - 11:11 AM

I've noticed that I've been getting anywhere from 120-160k. Think the glitch messes with the pay out for each day. It's like playing the lotto. Will I get closer to 200k or closer to 100k?

The glitch is not messing with the NP payout. You need to have in consideration the fluctuation of the stocks' value. You will receive the difference between its value in English and its value in one of the foreign (discontinued) languages.

For example, currently VPTS has a value of 1317 in English and a value of 1192 in Portuguese. 1317 - 1192 = 125. That means you will get 125k for buying it in Portuguese and selling it in English. This value (the English one only, since all the discontinued languages are pretty much stagnant) it's what determinates how much you will get per day and it can change every :15 minutes of every hour.

#48 RedLoveBlackHeart

RedLoveBlackHeart
  • 265 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 August 2015 - 11:21 AM

The glitch is not messing with the NP payout. You need to have in consideration the fluctuation of the stocks' value. You will receive the difference between its value in English and its value in one of the foreign (discontinued) languages.

For example, currently VPTS has a value of 1317 in English and a value of 1192 in Portuguese. 1317 - 1192 = 125. That means you will get 125k for buying it in Portuguese and selling it in English. This value (the English one only, since all the discontinued languages are pretty much stagnant) it's what determinates how much you will get per day and it can change every :15 minutes of every hour.

Thank you I wasn't taking that into consideration. I could also be catching it at bad hours (which is a possibilty). @Lucario is right! It is the stock market God knows the whole thing could crash! :lol2:

#49 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 August 2015 - 11:24 AM

Indeed. That's why I'm currently abusing this glitch like a maniac with too many multiple accounts and selling old stocks once they get out of the red zone.

#50 RedLoveBlackHeart

RedLoveBlackHeart
  • 265 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 August 2015 - 11:57 AM

Indeed. That's why I'm currently abusing this glitch like a maniac with too many multiple accounts and selling old stocks once they get out of the red zone.

We should all be abusing this glitch. Neopets isn't the same anymore. It has become much harder to sell. Then again I should just move on and stop playing. I get nostalgia because I've been playing since I was 9 or 10 so in a way it's not as easy to let go as I'd like. Then again I don't feel bad because I spent many hours of my childhood playing these games which took forever to earn neopoints now with all these ABers and AoBs and this stock glitch I feel like I'm trying to make up for lost time. Ironically I'm wasting more time for making up lost time. It is what it is. If I get iced one more time more than likely I'm done. There's so many things that TNT needs to fixed. I hear all the time since the switch to the new server lots of people got locked out of their accounts. I'm glad I wasn't one of those but then again if I was it would be easier to move on. Then I could go oh well. I lost it all now I can get unaddicted to Neopets and live again. Even the thing with owning multiple accounts gets time consuming when and I've heard people owning multiple accounts and doing the dailies. In fact cheating does take the fun out of everything but I have a bit of spite because I've been frozen multiple times. Hopefully one day I'll be able to let it go and give my account to a kid and say do whatever you want. Then I'll be free of all this madness.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users