Quantcast

Photo

Just bought a really crap item for a whole lot of NP without my knowledge, what is abrosia doing?

• Please log in to reply
252 replies to this topic

#1 Rickster

Rickster
  • 386 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 August 2015 - 05:38 PM

I dont know how this happened, i notcied that when i would log on alot of my neopoints would be pulled out of my bank but i didnt notice it was placing bids on things, what is going on??? Im really worried now, besides that being really suspicious I dont know if i should contact TNT or just let it go and change my password, I havent been active at all for a really long time and then this happens the first day im back???

#2 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 August 2015 - 05:40 PM

Bids? Abrosia doesn't bid ô.õ

#3 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 August 2015 - 05:42 PM

Are you using ValorSuite?

#4 HiMyNameIsNick

HiMyNameIsNick
  • Shitlord

• 1730 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 August 2015 - 05:42 PM

Are you using drugs?

Abrosia doesn't bid

Edited by HiMyNameIsNick, 08 August 2015 - 05:42 PM.

#5 Rickster

Rickster
  • 386 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 August 2015 - 05:43 PM

I know it's not supposed to but that is the only program ive used and I literally just logged on last night for the first time in a year and a half. I have done nothing even close to giving info out and even though i have the withdraw from bank disabled im definitely seeing withdrawls happening when i log on, does anyone have any ideas whats happeneing? ive already change my pass and pin

im using the program manager and no im not using drugs only when i was at university, just renewed my advanced last night

#6 HiMyNameIsNick

HiMyNameIsNick
  • Shitlord

• 1730 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 August 2015 - 05:45 PM

That's weird, mate. I've been using Abrosia for years and never had a similar problem.

#7 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 August 2015 - 05:45 PM

Sounds like someone is using your account. Or you're just confused and there's nothing wrong, it happens :p

The best you can do is change your password, as you did.

#8 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 August 2015 - 05:48 PM

CHANGE EVERYTHING.

AND DO NOT PANIC.

Maybe it's a bit too late? D:

Serious now: change password, pin, and even the e-mail if you want that bit extra feeling of security.

#9 Rickster

Rickster
  • 386 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 August 2015 - 05:49 PM

im a very computer savy person I dont do stupid things like post my password anywhere it shouldnt be. the only thing ive put my password in is abrosia, and that should not have don any of that, and it leads me to be very concerned that someone on the back end of this program is seeing my credentials,  I mean thats all that I can logically assume, right? is some hacker that has some how managed to hack my computer, really going to try and siphon off relatively small amounts of neopoints from my account? amongst all the other things i have on here?

Edited by Silvermajra, 08 August 2015 - 05:51 PM.

#10 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 August 2015 - 05:51 PM

I can assure you it's not anyone from here.

#11 Rickster

Rickster
  • 386 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 August 2015 - 05:52 PM

do you know if there is anyway to look up a past auction using the lot number?

#12 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 August 2015 - 05:52 PM

im a very computer savy person I dont do stupid things like post my password anywhere it shouldnt be. the only thing ive put my password in is abrosia, and that should not have don any of that, and it leads me to be very concerned that someone on the back end of this program is seeing my credentials,  I mean thats all that I can logically assume, right? is some hacker that has some how managed to hack my computer, really going to try and siphon off relatively small amounts of neopets from my account? amongst all the other things i have on here?

You don't need to post you PW to be hacked. And, a few weeks ago, there was a huge problem with PW being leaked and god knows how that happened. Many accounts were iced after disposing all their items in the Money Tree.

And, please, don't accuse the programmers of this site. That's not very nice, since they give their time so we can have more pixelized items in our pixelized SDB/bank accounts.

#13 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 August 2015 - 05:54 PM

I don't think so. But in the message you get when you win a bid, doesn't it say who you bought it from? I haven't used the auction house in months.

#14 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 August 2015 - 05:54 PM

do you know if there is anyway to look up a past auction using the lot number?

Once the auction is closed, you can't see anything, besides the info that was sent to you via NM.

:ninja:

#15 Rickster

Rickster
  • 386 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 August 2015 - 05:55 PM

You don't need to post you PW to be hacked. And, a few weeks ago, there was a huge problem with PW being leaked and god knows how that happened. Many accounts were iced after deposing all their items in the Money Tree.

And, please, don't accuse the programmers of this site. That's not very nice, since they give their time so we can have more pixelized items in our pixelized SDB/bank account.

I am sorry I did not mean to be accusatory this just has me really spooked, I mean i never even go to the auction house, and it really makes no sense out of all the things they could of done to do that. And now TNT has personally sent me a neomail saying hey you just spent a shitload of neopoints on this crap item, so my account is probably on their radar now. Has anyone contacted TNT on an account they autobuy on?

#16 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 August 2015 - 05:58 PM

I am sorry I did not mean to be accusatory this just has me really spooked, I mean i never even go to the auction house, and it really makes no sense out of all the things they could of done to do that. And now TNT has personally sent me a neomail saying hey you just spent a shitload of neopoints on this crap item, so my account is probably on their radar now. Has anyone contacted TNT on an account they autobuy on?

I wouldn't consider you're on their radar for it. It's just an automated response, anyway. Unless the seller reports you, there's probably nothing to be worried about (except the fact your account bid on an item you didn't remember doing it -thus our advices to change your PW and stuff).

#17 Rickster

Rickster
  • 386 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 August 2015 - 06:01 PM

its actually incredibly unsettling how little information you have access to on this website, i cant see any friend request  ive sent when i sent them, no neomails i might have sent, unless i watch the numbers I would never know.

What would you guys advice be on contacting TNT to say hey something happened what can I do about it?

#18 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 August 2015 - 06:02 PM

its actually incredibly unsettling how little information you have access to on this website, i cant see any friend request  ive sent when i sent them, no neomails i might have sent, unless i watch the numbers I would never know.

What would you guys advice be on contacting TNT to say hey something happened what can I do about it?

It's the Matrix Neopets. It was built to mess with us.

#19 Feeder

Feeder
  • Banned from trading - Do not trade with this member!

• 11 posts

Posted 08 August 2015 - 08:25 PM

Remember to change everythin though, might be someone breaking into your account it seems.

#20 iKate

iKate
  • Cat Lady

• 1707 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 August 2015 - 11:38 PM

Guys there is something wrong, I also got a neomail from TNT saying I bid on an item too (yesterday), and I'm sure didn't do it myself.. It's not a lot of np but wtf?? I never go to the auction house either and I wasn't even online when it happened.

I did not use Abrosia in the past days though. I hope it's just tnt doing weird things..

#21 Rickster

Rickster
  • 386 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 August 2015 - 11:51 PM

it might be, i couldn't even tell that NP was missing honestly which also weirded me out, i had just withdrew to ab so i saw the number in my bank and i still have the same amount at least im pretty sure, and based on the digits i spent for that item, im certain i would have noticed it change,

#22 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 August 2015 - 11:52 PM

What item did you guys get?

#23 Fikri

Fikri
  • submissive

• 4433 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 August 2015 - 11:54 PM

this just happened to me. :crybaby: got a neomail from TNT saying that i had a successful bid of a two dubloon coin for 50k. 50-FREAKING-K. can you imagine?? i can buy a lot of stuff with that kind of neopoints. grr. thankfully that's all i lost... i think.

i already changed my password but i'm dying to know how this happened. :/

#24 iKate

iKate
  • Cat Lady

• 1707 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 August 2015 - 11:55 PM

What item did you guys get?

A two dubloon coin too.

#25 Rickster

Rickster
  • 386 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 August 2015 - 11:57 PM

i dont really want to say because of red flags and all that, but it was a collar of some sort and I apparently bid over 1.7 million for it, which is why I am pretty sure I woulld have noticed it missing, but the numbers still add up exactly what i had when i started back up

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users