Quantcast

Photo

Just bought a really crap item for a whole lot of NP without my knowledge, what is abrosia doing?

• Please log in to reply
252 replies to this topic

#26 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 August 2015 - 12:10 AM

Hm. Very strange, indeed. It would be even stranger if the three of you got the same item.

I have no idea what's going on lol

#27 Fikri

Fikri
  • submissive

• 4433 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 August 2015 - 12:10 AM

so i just looked at the neoboards and no one seems to be having this problem. :/ not sure if this helps but i only use auto-battler, auto-trainer and valorsuite (mainly to do kitchen quest). i haven't used the program manager in a looonggg time.

#28 iKate

iKate
  • Cat Lady

• 1707 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 August 2015 - 12:14 AM

Yeah I also looked on the neoboards already.. :/

I only use Abrosia and Valoursuite, but I haven't used the program manager in almost a month I think?  And used Valoursuite multiple times a week ago.

#29 Fikri

Fikri
  • submissive

• 4433 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 August 2015 - 12:16 AM

Yeah I also looked on the neoboards already.. :/

I only use Abrosia and Valoursuite, haven't used the program manager in almost a month I think?  And used Valoursuite multiple times a week ago.

abrosia's in the program manager. :p ...unless you meant you haven't been ab-ing for a month??

#30 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 August 2015 - 12:16 AM

abrosia's in the program manager. :p ... unless you meant you haven't been ab-ing for a month??

I was gonna say the same thing, but then I thought she meant the latter :p

#31 iKate

iKate
  • Cat Lady

• 1707 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 August 2015 - 12:17 AM

abrosia's in the program manager.  :p ...unless you meant you haven't been ab-ing for a month??

I was gonna say the same thing, but then I thought she meant the latter  :p

Yeah I meant not abing for a month :p

#32 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 August 2015 - 02:09 AM

There's nothing in Abrosia which would even visit the auction pages let alone know how to make a bid so it's definitely not that. We also don't send any passwords or even Neopets account names to our servers so none of our staff could access that information either.

If you've been using any programs which aren't from the Program Manager I would suggest everybody change their passwords and PINs, try to keep an eye on the My Bids page in the auctions and if you see anything that you definitely haven't placed yourself let us know the details and we'll see if there's any correlation. It might be a good idea to submit a ticket too and have TNT check if somebody else has used your account.

#33 Rickster

Rickster
  • 386 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 August 2015 - 08:59 AM

Seeing everyone else having this issue too, i feel it is probably TnT doing weird stuff, like i said I dont even think the no problem actualky came from my account. Thank you for the explanation that helps me feel much safer Waser Lave, i dont use anything except for abrosia and sometimes the sdb pricer and thats by the same author also in the same program manager.

#34 Guest_Kate_*

Guest_Kate_*

Posted 09 August 2015 - 03:13 PM

I had JUST put NP in the bank and about ten minutes later some of it magically appeared in my hand, at first I was like oh cool, free np, then I checked the bank and noticed that exact amount had somehow withdrawn.. :/ I put it right back.. time to pin things I guess.

#35 Guest_iCarly_*

Guest_iCarly_*

Posted 09 August 2015 - 03:32 PM

I'm having issues too. I'm missing half my NP. :/

The only programs I ever use are an ABer and a shop pricer, and I don't think either are linked to this happening.

#36 Romy

Romy
  • Neocodex Elite Four Member

• 4876 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 August 2015 - 03:32 PM

I had JUST put NP in the bank and about ten minutes later some of it magically appeared in my hand, at first I was like oh cool, free np, then I checked the bank and noticed that exact amount had somehow withdrawn.. :/ I put it right back.. time to pin things I guess.

It's likely just TNT working on stuff in the background.

#37 Ka1

Ka1
  • 955 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 August 2015 - 11:37 PM

My nps got withdrawn

was not having any program running at all

so it is not because of program

did not even get to collect interest today because there was an auto withdraw

I suspect the server repeats certain actions eveyday

maybe the auctions also where they auto bid on #X auction at the same time?

#38 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 August 2015 - 12:11 AM

Okay, now it happened to me too :S 5 million withdrawn from the bank, at least it was in my hands.
Time to PIN :p

#39 Bones

Bones
  • Bar Ram Ewe

• 2171 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 August 2015 - 01:13 AM

wow nothing to report my end will inform if I get anything weird.

*dont use any programmes just add blocker*

#40 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 August 2015 - 05:56 AM

It's likely just TNT working on stuff in the background.

THIS!

I wonder why we didn't think about it sooner, people. TNT has been fixing the BD (assuming they are really doing it lol), and we all know how they always break something when trying to fixing things around. :p

Sadly, this time it wasn't Dupes or no one even thought about trying it to see if they're back.  :shifty:

#41 Bones

Bones
  • Bar Ram Ewe

• 2171 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 August 2015 - 06:33 AM

so been rsing legit all day, posting on boards, auctioning and playing the odd game.

nothing to report so could be a case that either tnt has finished what ever it was doing or it was not tnt in the first place.

#42 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 August 2015 - 06:45 AM

Or it could be just affecting random people at random activities, like usual when stuff like this happens.

#43 HeavenlyRhino

HeavenlyRhino
  • 85 posts

Posted 10 August 2015 - 08:00 AM

So... avoid abing right now? Im on vacation and only have a limited time to AB lol. Also, is Abrosia better or worse for making np than ValorSuite? All I care about is np.

I do want to train my pets but think the auto trainer is a sure fire way to get iced, and now I am weary about using valor at all because of all this nonsense.

#44 Romy

Romy
  • Neocodex Elite Four Member

• 4876 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 August 2015 - 08:08 AM

So... avoid abing right now? Im on vacation and only have a limited time to AB lol. Also, is Abrosia better or worse for making np than ValorSuite? All I care about is np.

I do want to train my pets but think the auto trainer is a sure fire way to get iced, and now I am weary about using valor at all because of all this nonsense.

ABing will get your frozen MUCH faster then an auto trainer will. lmao

#45 HeavenlyRhino

HeavenlyRhino
  • 85 posts

Posted 10 August 2015 - 08:09 AM

This is the kind of input I need lol. I am new to this cheating thing ;)

#46 Coops

Coops
  • 🌧️🌩️🌧️

• 4009 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 August 2015 - 08:56 AM

I just logged in. I had a neomail from TNT saying I bid on an item for 5,000,023 neopoints and won. :| I changed my password. Changing my pins now. I logged in last night to do dailies and that was it. I have only logged into Valour once, never actually used it (was too lazy to make it work when I was happy with the program manager). I haven't used the program manager in awhile either though. 

Edited by Nivashka, 10 August 2015 - 12:18 PM.

#47 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 August 2015 - 09:02 AM

I just logged in. I had a neomail from TNT saying I bid on an item for 50000023 neopoints and won. :| I changed my password. Changing my pins now. I logged in last night to do dailies and that was it. I have only logged into Valour once, never actually used it (was too lazy to make it work when I was happy with the program manager). I haven't used the program manager in awhile either though. 

Don't tell me you just wasted 50M on a 1k item...

I would contact TNT. If this is their fault (I dubt they will admit it tho), they should be aware of the shit they're doing.

Also, did you had that amount of NP outside the bank last night? And did you had a Pin in it?

It would be interesting to gather info about the accounts where these NP is going to. To see if there's any correlation at all.

#48 Fikri

Fikri
  • submissive

• 4433 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 August 2015 - 09:02 AM

I just logged in. I had a neomail from TNT saying I bid on an item for 50000023 neopoints and won. :| I changed my password. Changing my pins now. I logged in last night to do dailies and that was it. I have only logged into Valour once, never actually used it (was too lazy to make it work when I was happy with the program manager). I haven't used the program manager in awhile either though. 

it's really frustrating that we can't track whose auction it was. just like yourself, someone was bidding on an item while i'm offline too and i only realise i lost neopoints when i came back online hours later. could all this be a result of a hacker? if it is, they must be tracking our activity. how spooky. :crybaby:

and guys... more and more codexians are falling victim to this and no one in neopets seems to be having the same problem? what is the odds?

#49 HiMyNameIsNick

HiMyNameIsNick
  • Shitlord

• 1730 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 August 2015 - 09:04 AM

This is only happening here, there's no drama in neopets boards.

#50 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 August 2015 - 09:07 AM

it's really frustrating that we can't track whose auction it was.

In the NM we get, there isn't the name of the owner of the item?

and guys... more and more codexians are falling victim to this and no one in neopets seems to be having the same problem? what is the odds?

Maybe it's because they think it's related to any program (who would make a drama about it there? :cool: ) and they are all here waiting to see if we discover what's going on.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users