Quantcast

Photo

Just bought a really crap item for a whole lot of NP without my knowledge, what is abrosia doing?

• Please log in to reply
252 replies to this topic

#51 Fikri

Fikri
  • submissive

• 4433 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 August 2015 - 09:08 AM

In the NM we get, there isn't the name of the owner of the item?

iw658g.jpg

^the neomail that i hadreceived. :crybaby: i've never been to the auction as far as i can remember. as you can see, no username of the item's owner.

#52 Coops

Coops
  • 🌧️🌩️🌧️

• 4009 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 August 2015 - 09:09 AM

5,000,023. Sorry. I added an extra zero I think. Still, 5m on a fucking one thousand dubloon. I don't mind posting the auction number here. I have the neomail from TNT. I had no pin because yeah. I'm dumb. ALso, it happened last night. I am able to collect bank interest right now. 

#53 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 August 2015 - 09:13 AM

Another dubloon coin. Hm.

If it was me I would send in a ticket (even if it was a shell account) just to see what they answer. If it's their fault maybe they can figure it out and fix it (LOL).

#54 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 August 2015 - 09:13 AM

It does look like it's a glitch given that people have had it happen when they haven't even used any programs. I always thought there was an upper limit on how much you could bid on an item compared with how much the previous bid was but I guess not.

5,000,023. Sorry. I added an extra zero I think. Still, 5m on a fucking one thousand dubloon. I don't mind posting the auction number here. I have the neomail from TNT. I had no pin because yeah. I'm dumb. ALso, it happened last night. I am able to collect bank interest right now. 

I'd definitely be submitting a ticket if you've lost that much because of a bug...

#55 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 August 2015 - 09:16 AM

And Dubloons are BD prizes.

I wonder if all items envolved in this are prizes from there.

(I'm still assuming they are fixing it lol)

#56 Coops

Coops
  • 🌧️🌩️🌧️

• 4009 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 August 2015 - 09:17 AM

It does look like it's a glitch given that people have had it happen when they haven't even used any programs. I always thought there was an upper limit on how much you could bid on an item compared with how much the previous bid was but I guess not.

I'd definitely be submitting a ticket if you've lost that much because of a bug...

It seems like I've lost the most so far. I hope no one loses more. I'm a bit scared to submit a ticket to be honest. And I already know they won't give a fuck about my neopoints. They won't give my NPs back. And there is no way to prove that I didn't actually bid on the auction, since I have no screenshots and I was offline.

#57 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 August 2015 - 09:19 AM

As long as you don't say anything silly to suggest that you've used programs or something you don't really need to be scared, people submit tickets all the time for loads of different reasons (mostly stupid ones I'd guess). :p Perhaps they'd be able to see that you were offline when the bid was placed?

#58 Coops

Coops
  • 🌧️🌩️🌧️

• 4009 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 August 2015 - 09:22 AM

As long as you don't say anything silly to suggest that you've used programs or something you don't really need to be scared, people submit tickets all the time for loads of different reasons (mostly stupid ones I'd guess). :p Perhaps they'd be able to see that you were offline when the bid was placed

Yeah. Logically, I know you're right. Haha. But I was also thinking, if this wasn't a bug on their end and rather someone nabbing password, it would show me as online to place the bid wouldn't it?

#59 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 August 2015 - 09:23 AM

It seems like I've lost the most so far. I hope no one loses more. I'm a bit scared to submit a ticket to be honest. And I already know they won't give a fuck about my neopoints. They won't give my NPs back. And there is no way to prove that I didn't actually bid on the auction, since I have no screenshots and I was offline.

I've been submitting tickets since the day I started cheating and never got me into trouble.

There was a time TNT actually did care about stuff like this and they even return stolen goods. Even if they don't care now that doesn't mean we have to sit tight and speak nothing. If we don't say anything, they will never know there's something wrong, even if they don't fix it (for lack of caring or resources or knowledge)

Yeah. Logically, I know you're right. Haha. But I was also thinking, if this wasn't a bug on their end and rather someone nabbing password, it would show me as online to place the bid wouldn't it?

TNT should know that by IP tracking. I suppose. So submitting a ticket can actually help you.

#60 Coops

Coops
  • 🌧️🌩️🌧️

• 4009 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 August 2015 - 09:25 AM

I've been submitting tickets since the day I started cheating and never got me into trouble.

There was a time TNT actually did care about stuff like this and they even return stolen goods. Even if they don't care now that doesn't mean we have to sit tight and speak nothing. If we don't say anything, they will never know there's something wrong, even if they don't fix it (for lack of caring or resources or knowledge)

TNT should know that by IP tracking. I suppose. So submitting a ticket can actually help you.

Except, I've been on vacation. So I've been logging in from different places and IPs. I will submit a ticket though, don't worry. I don't want anyone else to lose more. I noticed the amounts were progressively getting larger. Waiting for someone to come on here saying they lost 20+ million or something. :/

#61 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 August 2015 - 09:30 AM

Well, that's unfortunate and can work against you. :unsure:

If you send the ticket and get a response that's not automated, please share. I'm curious to know what they have to say about all this.

Now if everyone do the same, maybe that can spike their curiosity to investigate it. :p

#62 Coops

Coops
  • 🌧️🌩️🌧️

• 4009 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 August 2015 - 09:35 AM

Well, that's unfortunate and can work against you. :unsure:

If you send the ticket and get a response that's not automated, please share. I'm curious to know what they have to say about all this.

Now if everyone do the same, maybe that can spike their curiosity to investigate it. :p

I was going to say, should I mention in my ticket that others have said the same thing for varying amounts has happened to them? Ugh. Writing the ticket now though.

#63 Fikri

Fikri
  • submissive

• 4433 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 August 2015 - 09:36 AM

I was going to say, should I mention in my ticket that others have said the same thing for varying amounts has happened to them? Ugh. Writing the ticket now though.

you're not gonna say fikri from neocodex right? :p

#64 Coops

Coops
  • 🌧️🌩️🌧️

• 4009 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 August 2015 - 09:37 AM

you're not gonna say fikri from neocodex right? :p

I'm not that much of a dipshit. Haha. No, I was just going to mention that a couple of my friends (no mention of name, how or where they told me) said the same thing occurred to them. But I won't if you guys don't think it's a good idea (as they will see the bug reports others send in). 

#65 Fikri

Fikri
  • submissive

• 4433 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 August 2015 - 09:41 AM

I'm not that much of a dipshit. Haha. No, I was just going to mention that a couple of my friends (no mention of name, how or where they told me) said the same thing occurred to them. But I won't if you guys don't think it's a good idea (as they will see the bug reports others send in). 

go for it. i don't see the harm. :)

#66 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 August 2015 - 09:48 AM

I don't recomend it since there's nothing on the neoboards (unless it has been posted on their FB page by some users and then you can mention it).

Talking about cheating sites is a big no-no lol

#67 Coops

Coops
  • 🌧️🌩️🌧️

• 4009 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 August 2015 - 09:48 AM

go for it. i don't see the harm. :)

I decided against it. But everyone who had this happen, please submit a ticket as a bug report. I submitted mine. I'll let you guys know what they say. Now I'm a little annoyed because I know they CAN give me my stuff back but won't. I'm kind of curious to know who got 5m for a shit dubloon lol. 

Athayde I never said I would mention Codex. xD I'm not stupid. I have to keep reminding myself though, as you guys warn me not to, that you've had people here who have probably done exactly that and mentioned Codex or some shit, then whined when they got iced for cheating. So, I don't take it personally lol.

Edited by Nivashka, 10 August 2015 - 09:50 AM.

#68 March

March
  • 289 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 August 2015 - 09:49 AM

Logged in today, same thing happened to me! Got a NM about winning an auction, noticed about 1M was taken out of my bank and bid on some shit auction. Are we just shit outta luck? I doubt sending a ticket will really help considering theres probably like one guy working at neopets right now. Arrghh

#69 Fikri

Fikri
  • submissive

• 4433 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 August 2015 - 09:50 AM

Panic.gif

#70 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 August 2015 - 09:50 AM

I'm kind of curious to know who got 5m for a shit dubloon lol. 

And that's another thing. Why aren't the owners of these items posting something on the neoboards? It would definitely rise some suspicions but everything is too quiet.

#71 Coops

Coops
  • 🌧️🌩️🌧️

• 4009 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 August 2015 - 09:54 AM

Logged in today, same thing happened to me! Got a NM about winning an auction, noticed about 1M was taken out of my bank and bid on some shit auction. Are we just shit outta luck? I doubt sending a ticket will really help considering theres probably like one guy working at neopets right now. Arrghh

Please, for the love of fucks, submit a ticket. If only a few of us do, they won't do shit about it. If enough people bitch about it, especially for the larger amounts (1m+), they can't ignore us. 

And that's another thing. Why aren't the owners of these items posting something on the neoboards? It would definitely rise some suspicions but everything is too quiet.

Yeah! For real. This is where I wish they had a fucking auction log like they have a sales log, you know? I wanna know what fuckwit got my neopoints for a piece of shit. Was there a glitch causing people to bid amounts on bullshit auctions (exceeding the value and minimum bid)? Or was someone password phishing and stealing nps? 5,000,023 is an odd as fuck number to bid on anything.

#72 March

March
  • 289 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 August 2015 - 10:04 AM

Please, for the love of fucks, submit a ticket. If only a few of us do, they won't do shit about it. If enough people bitch about it, especially for the larger amounts (1m+), they can't ignore us. 

Yeah! For real. This is where I wish they had a fucking auction log like they have a sales log, you know? I wanna know what fuckwit got my neopoints for a piece of shit. Was there a glitch causing people to bid amounts on bullshit auctions (exceeding the value and minimum bid)? Or was someone password phishing and stealing nps? 5,000,023 is an odd as fuck number to bid on anything.

Alright alriiight, I sent a ticket.

My first reaction is that I got hacked and someone was taking my neopoints, but who the hell doesn't steal ALL the np from an account if they have the option to... and also doesnt change the password or anything.

#73 Coops

Coops
  • 🌧️🌩️🌧️

• 4009 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 August 2015 - 10:08 AM

Alright alriiight, I sent a ticket.

My first reaction is that I got hacked and someone was taking my neopoints, but who the hell doesn't steal ALL the np from an account if they have the option to... and also doesnt change the password or anything.

Yeah, that's a good point. I didn't even think of that. Why only steal 5 million when you can steal more? Also, why not buy items of actual value, so you can steal neopoints and then sell the item later to make more.. or is it because you don't guarantee you will win on the auction if you bid on something of value? I checked the auctions and there are no dubloons up for auction at the moment with outrageous bids. :| This whole thing is super weird. 

#74 Desant

Desant
  • 58 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 August 2015 - 10:18 AM

has anyone had this problem and not used valor?

#75 March

March
  • 289 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 August 2015 - 10:19 AM

has anyone had this problem and not used valor?

Me. I only use abrosia.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users